• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Am Adom I Have Seen Hell

Adom

Im one of the chief administrators of the games in hell. I don't have a choice, I go, God built it that way.

74x12

It's a prison for many different beings all serving Lucifer. The guards though aren't of that house.
The angels that left heaven took on flesh bodies and took wives of earth women are punished there waiting in chains for their judgment.

Adom

Well, they shouldn't have messed around right?

Where will you go when hell is cast in the lake of fire? (Revelation 20:14)
The lake of fire is within hell. It's a torture machine as one would expect. It's just more extreme than the others. You get trapped, the door closes behind you, and then the flames can be felt and seen in the distance and you it's over. You're going to burn alive. Everyone tries to stay close to the door but it becomes too painful so they explore the fires as they see themselves being burned alive, feeling every part of it. You're in there for less than five minutes before all you can think is 'it's for all time'. That's one of it's effects. Torture for all eternity, God doesn't do that. Not to mention, the Lord himself goes into the lake of fire for four years because nothing can go through more pain than the Lord. He has to feel the flames longer than any other soul in existence. When he comes out, angels everywhere bowing to him. Its pretty crazy stuff.

74x12

The lake of fire is within hell. It's a torture machine as one would expect. It's just more extreme than the others. You get trapped, the door closes behind you, and then the flames can be felt and seen in the distance and you it's over. You're going to burn alive. Everyone tries to stay close to the door but it becomes too painful so they explore the fires as they see themselves being burned alive, feeling every part of it. You're in there for less than five minutes before all you can think is 'it's for all time'. That's one of it's effects. Torture for all eternity, God doesn't do that. Not to mention, the Lord himself goes into the lake of fire for four years because nothing can go through more pain than the Lord. He has to feel the flames longer than any other soul in existence. When he comes out, angels everywhere bowing to him. Its pretty crazy stuff.
Not what the Bible says bub ... it claims that hades/hell will be cast into the lake of fire. :)

Cooky

Veteran Member
How about Compton?

You can find some really good tacos in Compton. I used to work there -it's not as bad as people think. In fact, SoCal has a totally different mentality than most other places. I'd say that for the most part, people are much more relaxed here.

...Now I have been to some places in Chicago where my life was literally threatened. It's much worse there.

Cooky

Veteran Member

I wonder if it's possible to get used to the pain.

Adom

I wonder if it's possible to get used to the pain.
When you see the Lord doing things eventually you say, 'Im not that, I'm not I am.' You can express yourself in the fires, if you're an angel. Get used to it? You just are there, it's hell, it pushes you further than you can go but you're immortal, there's nothing you can do about it.

Adom

You can find some really good tacos in Compton. I used to work there -it's not as bad as people think. In fact, SoCal has a totally different mentality than most other places. I'd say that for the most part, people are much more relaxed here.

...Now I have been to some places in Chicago where my life was literally threatened. It's much worse there.
Yes it's like collecting baseball cards, bullets in all shapes and sizes.

ajay0

I'm sorry to disturb you all. I've been a long road. I am an angel, you don't have to believe it. Myself I dont even care anymore. Im warning people about hell but I'm not converting people. It's a healthy wake up call for your soul.

So, what do you propose we should do !

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm sorry to disturb you all. I've been a long road. I am an angel, you don't have to believe it. Myself I dont even care anymore. Im warning people about hell but I'm not converting people. It's a healthy wake up call for your soul.

Love the Angel Adom

"HAVENT YOU CONSIDERED THE FACT YOU'RE INSANE IS WHY YOU SEE HELL?"

"I have considered that you would say that, so I say, who do you trust with your soul?"

"I dont have a soul!"

"Oh a gambler. You really are risking everything for that small amount of data that states 'no proof of God, don't do God.'"

Dont play games with me. Treat me with respect, and I will return it. My mental illness can be discussed, but if you avoid my content simply because I am sick, then look at yourself as a wicked rotten twisted little thing. God cries to see it.

Greetings and salutations, Adom. I hope you enjoy the forum.

My perception of hell is quite different than yours. I am of the opinion that we create our own hell through self-judgment and judgment of others, and the hell is more a state of mind than a physical place or realm of existence.

Is it at all possible that what you experienced was created by you in a similar fashion, but what you actually saw was a product of your psychosis?

Adom

Greetings and salutations, Adom. I hope you enjoy the forum.

My perception of hell is quite different than yours. I am of the opinion that we create our own hell through self-judgment and judgment of others, and the hell is more a state of mind than a physical place or realm of existence.

Is it at all possible that what you experienced was created by you in a similar fashion, but what you actually saw was a product of your psychosis?
See now you have showed me respect. Thank you.

Interesting enough the ride involves both data coming in from a foreign source, and everything else is your mind just running. Absolutely that's true.