• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

'I am' a documentary about change, from the director of 'Ace Ventura'

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
If someone has a better spot for this, that's cool. I figure 'spiritual' includes about everybody who wants to participate :D And this is a really open DIR for banter. Hope you give it a watch and feel welcomed to comment here.

Peace :namaste

I Am is a 2010 American documentary film written, narrated, and directed by Tom Shadyac. The documentary explores Shadyac's personal journey after a 2007 bicycle accident, "the nature of humanity" and "world's ever-growing addiction to materialism." The film, shot with Shadyac and a team of four, contrasts sharply with Shadyac's previous comedic work. 7.5 on IMDb

Thomas Peter "Tom" Shadyac (born December 11, 1958) is an American comedian, director, screenwriter, producer, author, and occasional film actor. Shadyac, who was the youngest joke-writer ever for comedian Bob Hope,is widely known for writing and directing the films Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, The Nutty Professor, Liar Liar, Bruce Almighty, and I Am. He is well known as being a Christian and many of his films have Christian themes. He is an adjunct professor of communication and teaches screenwriting at Pepperdine University's Seaver College

Full Movie

I first came across it on:Documentary Addict - Watch Free Documentaries Online

Official site: http://www.iamthedoc.com

Came across this the other day. I remember seeing a preview a long time ago, and thought I'd enjoy it, so when I saw it I gave it a go.

I enjoyed it and I think the message is pretty simple.

Lots of quotable quotes, soundbites and intriguing ideas, here.

I hope you'll give it a watch.

I has it's heavy times, but over all I was left feeling hopeful and with purpose,
and I hope that it's UPlifting to you too.

If anyone watches it, then maybe we can get a little chat going about it?

Enjoy in joy,

SageTree

Last edited:

dazz707

dazz707
Thanks for sharing this movie. I REALLY enjoyed it. Some of the ideas presented really caught my imagination, like what if our thoughts and emotions had an effect on our discarded DNA. AFter watching this film I was led to another film called The Living Matrix, one idea in that film was how a persons genetic blueprint actually has like 30,000 variations or something and so the potential for that person is xxxxxxxx. Even if these ideas sound crazy they were inspiring'' im always attracted to these ideas which say that we have not fixed personalities but can change anytime, morph into lampposts and stuff. it resonates with what i view as a universal nature of self, & what with those dead STARS and alien planets that make up my body mass yknow, think about THAT leftover DNA, the exploded aliens yeah, subtly influencing all life!!!!. in other words theres a bread ghost in the post, check your toast host the toaster. and just the information about how. It pointed me to which also say five a hundred times pie. thanks again!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: whats that, the stupid-drool of war-happy aliens making oceans on earth ages ago.