• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am a Christian, ask me anything.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
He already did the work on the cross and is risen Lord, and accepts people ho are repentant and confess him as Lord.

How did he save you?

Is the salvation your doing once you've confess and repent or can you explain how he saved you now given he died over a thousand years ago, in order for you to confess and repent?

we-live-now

Greek has declensions, so the noun endings change according to five cases: nominative, genitive, dative, accusative, vocative

Nominative Ἰησοῦς
Genitive Ἰησοῦ
Dative Ἰησοῖ/Ἰησοῦ
Accusative Ἰησοῦν
Vocative Ἰησοῦ

So you are saying I would have 5 different names because of this?

YeshuaRedeemed

Revelation 3:10
How did he save you?

Is the salvation your doing once you've confess and repent or can you explain how he saved you now given he died over a thousand years ago, in order for you to confess and repent?
When I repented of my sins, and confessed Jesus as risen Lord, He gave me eternal security, and sealed me unto the day of redemption with His Holy Spirit. He became my God, Lord, Savior, and Friend. He is my Hope, and I love Him.

Shaul

Premium Member
He is very Jewish.
Well if he is Jewish than he must follow the Torah, all Jews must. I must presume that his risen new body is circumcised. Otherwise he is violating a Torah commandment. Who circumcised him? Of course that also means he must keep the Sabbath, which is on Saturday. Moreover all his servants are required to keep the Sabbath too according to the Ten Commandments. Which means all Christians, who claim to be Jesus’ servants, are bound to keep the Saturday Sabbath too. But they don’t. The first commandment says that Jews are not to bring any other g-ds before the face of HaShem. Does that mean Jesus can’t be in the presence of the Father, since some claim Jesus is divine too? Does the resurrected Jesus keep kosher?

You say he is Jewish. That raises a lot of questions.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
When I repented of my sins, and confessed Jesus as risen Lord, He gave me eternal security, and sealed me unto the day of redemption with His Holy Spirit. He became my God, Lord, Savior, and Friend. He is my Hope, and I love Him.

How so? Was it an external thing coming inside you? Most christians say they did not contribute to their salvation. Which leads me to believe something external came. How so? Anyone can repent and change their lives.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
How old were you when this happened?