• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I almost caught Hepatitis C...and Jesus was always with sluts and whores...

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So, one of my favorite prostitutes in Saint Paul, who I actually saw in jail during my last incarceration, was in bed with me and we were about to go to second base, I had no protection handy, and she broke the news to me that she had Hepatitis C.

I thought maybe that was her making it up, because she didn't want to have adult relationships with me maybe I thought , but I found out from others who know her that it's common knowledge she has hepatitis C.

It's very sad, because I have seen IV drug users with that disease whose skin turns yellow and liver destructs.

She looked good when I saw her last May, but it's going to lead to her premature death, and had she not told me, mine too.

I'll never forget, first time she and I bonded was in the dark the night her mother died. She ran up to me weeping and holding me. I had nothing to offer and felt embarrassed she was holding onto me, as I was homeless and hadn't bathed in a few days.

Yet every time she sees me she wants to hug and kiss, and if I offer her money no strings attached, she and another prostitute I know, (one of them with a daughter) will not accept money from me because of my financial crisis, showing they have a moral compass, altruism to some extent, and they strike me as more humble than pious Religious folks on average.

Jesus was constantly criticized for always hanging out with sluts and whores, and from my experience with them and average religious person, I'd pick sluts and whores over what is typical piety, not saying sexual immorality is okay, but Jesus praised the immoral woman who washed his feet with her tears and dried them with her hair, the morally loose woman who anointed him with oil....

And the first person the risen Christ appeared to was Mary Magdalene, notorious for being a **** and having seven demons cast out of her.

Christ said his and John the Baptist's testimony was rejected by wise, learned, and religious people, and prostitutes + sluts were at the top of the list of people who accepted them, with tax collectors and drunkards ( notorious for sexual immorality and crime), and "babes and sucklings" lol.

I must detach myself from prostitutes and immoral folks, as two STD'S and a close call with Hep C, and being found in a guy's bed with his girl, inviting the wrong guy's girl to stay at my apartment, and the consequences, has scared me celibate, but I truly miss the companionship (even with the old retired actress that used to hire me :p ) and the crazies, the junkies, and the interesting females I can't hang out with or sleep with anymore is a major drag.
:(

But just for the sake of conversation, does anyone know the best site I can find lonely women free of charge. :p I want to give them a Catechism lesson. Plus, when I'm interacting with women regularly from such sites , it motivates me to work, be clean, groomed, organized, have the means to wine and dine them.

But I'm praying God doesn't strip the whore of Babylon down naked and kill her like Revelation says, but that the whore be like those whores who accepted Christ, use the money from her harlotry to buy the impoverished Christ New shoes, new clothes, new merchandise, fun, and satiate the starving Christ in need of sensual gratification from a pretty female Goddess, satisfying the many appetites of the needy suffering Christ in the poorest of the poor.

I had a prostitute spend all night with me sharing her goods and cleaning, organizing my apartment, and didn't charge me anything. God better reward her on Judgement day for charity!!!

In defense of virtue though, sexual immorality has left one in five Americans with an STD, and the terrible curse of unwanted pregnancies and children without nuclear families.

But I've met sluts, whores, and pious churchy types, and I definitely favor the former, not just because of reward they have given me, but their humility, lack of judgement and condemnation, their knowledge of their faults and unrighteousness, more down to earth, more amusing, and they seem more nice, kind, and willing to hug a leper or monster.

I told this girl at a crisis residents that I was a serial killer, and judging by her reaction she took the comment seriously, but surprisingly she said "Well I need to give you a hug then. You were probably unloved".

No Pious Churchy girls I met would ever offer a hug to a serial killer, monster, or little **** who jokes like that. I've been around them enough to hear them gossip about abortion, Catholic Doctors who prescribe contraception, bash heretics, bash gays and transgenders (I'm not saying I support those traditionally stereotypical classified "sins" as being okay, but I'm certainly evil enough with a plank in my eye, I can't tell someone about what they must remove from their eye, and I'm too sick myself to judge or listen to such gossip about groups that have better people than myself.

So, have no interest in pious religious company, as I've seen it lead to things as crazy as a guy hitting a priest in the confession booth , and having to be physically removed over the priests refusal to preach against birth control.

I go to mass, receive communion, and then offer the treasures of the Eucharist to the Kami Spirits on Capitol Hill, avoiding all interactions with Church people, and incessant pressure from people to get active in my Church is driving me nuts!

I miss previous junkies and prostitutes I once hung out with regularly, not the pious folks, but I must say goodbye to both, leaving me with my ghosts. :(

But they can be fun. :)

I also have AA meetings I go to. Kinky impoverished females are what I'm missing most though, and that lifestyle I cherish with them will mess up sobriety, probation, troubles with other guys they see, STD risks, unwanted pregnancy risks, lack of growth in maturity and Spiritual perfection, so it simply can't continue.

How did Jesus Christ manage to have so many women with mental health issues, who sell themselves , need exorcisms, are always around him, kissing his feet, massaging his head with oil, washing his feet with their tears and hair drying them, but not experiment with them.... he even turned water into an intoxicating party beverage that causes sexual promiscuity and lowers inhibitions, and yet he allegedly remained a 33 year old Virgin that didn't masturbate.

I guess that isn't the most impressive of his works, but is certainly one gift and strength I'd like to have. :p

Please pray for me, and pray the whore of Babylon and Jesus to become good friends. It's my latest crusade! He said "love your enemies". He should take his own advice! :D.

Your advice is appreciated!

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Mary Magdalene was not a prostitute or ****. That's some nonsense made up by a pope centuries later. She was actually a very rich woman and a main leader of the early Christian movement. She apparently choose to live an ascetic lifestyle out of repentance for unnamed sins. There were many wealthy Christian converts, including royalty (several queens, for example) who chose to give it up and live as monks or nuns, donating their wealth to the Church. St. Francis of Assisi was a male example of that. They weren't hookers, either. Just wanted to point that out.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Mary Magdalene was not a prostitute or ****. That's some nonsense made up by a pope centuries later. She was actually a very rich woman and a main leader of the early Christian movement. She apparently choose to live an ascetic lifestyle out of repentance for unnamed sins. Just wanted to point that out.
I said she was notorious for being a ****. That doesn't mean she was, but I have heard guys refer to a female as "the Mary Magdalene of town" and I know what they mean. Also, the Carmelite nun I knew named "Sister Magdalene" took that religious name based on her former life of sexual promiscuity.

I'm sorry to repeat false info, which I'm assuming I likely did, but I said she is notorious for that. Being notorious for something doesn't mean guilt or accuracy.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
So, one of my favorite prostitutes in Saint Paul, who I actually saw in jail during my last incarceration, was in bed with me and we were about to go to second base, I had no protection handy, and she broke the news to me that she had Hepatitis C.

I thought maybe that was her making it up, because she didn't want to have adult relationships with me maybe I thought , but I found out from others who know her that it's common knowledge she has hepatitis C.

It's very sad, because I have seen IV drug users with that disease whose skin turns yellow and liver destructs.

She looked good when I saw her last May, but it's going to lead to her premature death, and had she not told me, mine too.

I'll never forget, first time she and I bonded was in the dark the night her mother died. She ran up to me weeping and holding me. I had nothing to offer and felt embarrassed she was holding onto me, as I was homeless and hadn't bathed in a few days.

Yet every time she sees me she wants to hug and kiss, and if I offer her money no strings attached, she and another prostitute I know, (one of them with a daughter) will not accept money from me because of my financial crisis, showing they have a moral compass, altruism to some extent, and they strike me as more humble than pious Religious folks on average.
Yes...... a lucky escape from serious illness.
You take care..... :)

Jesus was constantly criticized for always hanging out with sluts and whores,
Of course........
Magdalene was no sl*t nor whore, that story was fabricated by a Pope and denounced by a Pope, a complete defamation.

........and from my experience with them and average religious person, I'd pick sluts and whores over what is typical piety, not saying sexual immorality is okay, but Jesus praised the immoral woman who washed his feet with her tears and dried them with her hair, the morally loose woman who anointed him with oil....

And the first person the risen Christ appeared to was Mary Magdalene, notorious for being a **** and having seven demons cast out of her.
Magdalene was only notorious like that through unholy lies.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Thanks all. Although I was correct in saying "she's notorious for it", it wasn't a kind or respectful thing to say, especially if indeed she is falsely accused , with an innacurate reputation, as is highly likely.

Sorry Mary Magdalene. But I did love you more when I thought you were a demon-posessed Hussie! *Smooches*. :D.

But if I'm offensive to you Mary, help me change to be thy obedient servant, and spiritual son, Amen!

I just like sex-crazed females whose lady parts have a mind of their own. Vaginas have four different types of orgasms, where a penis can only have one.:heart:

Is that not a sacred thing?

lukethethird

unknown member
The only way to catch hep c is for blood to enter your bloodstream by way of sharing a needle or blood transfusion, although transfusions are now screened for that. Extremely rare to catch from casual sex. There is a cure for hep c, a pill that you take once a day for three to six months.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The only way to catch hep c is for blood to enter your bloodstream by way of sharing a needle or blood transfusion, although transfusions are now screened for that. Extremely rare to catch from casual sex. There is a cure for hep c, a pill that you take once a day for three to six months.
But I got Clamydia while wearing protection, which is supposed to be practically impossible for a guy to successfully contract with a condom, so Divine providence has ways of punishing me.
frown.png

After seeing all the problems many partners brings with it, including people wanting you dead, and all the hearts that get broken, I'd rather be a drug addict over a sex addict.

But I still love sluts and hope that they are richly blessed and rewarded. A stud is praised for the same thing they are shamed for. They should receive the same praise, just different anatomy. Same skills, office, vocation, interest, abilities, and department. ;)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The brain is my favorite.
That would depend on the brain and how it's used. But some brains are quite incredible. I get more excited about Holy sacred Vulvas showing excitement and fervent wet passion though. I haven't had that in a while, but will cherish some memories.

I hope Heaven has something equally enticing.

But yeah, Wisdom, charity, faith, and self control, maturity, and Holiness, is better than erotic excitement and fleeting beauty. I guess... :(

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
That would depend on the brain and how it's used. But some brains are quite incredible. I get more excited about Holy sacred Vulvas showing excitement and fervent wet passion though. I haven't had that in a while, but will cherish some memories.

I hope Heaven has something equally enticing.

But yeah, Wisdom, charity, faith, and self control, maturity, and Holiness, is better than erotic excitement and fleeting beauty. I guess... :(
So you're horny and sexually frustrated. Join the club.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So you're horny and sexually frustrated. Join the club.
Yeah, I once judged hyper sexual people with fierce unbridled appetites, because my mom's cheating on my Dad, and all the men she was with , brought destruction to the household, but now I realize she had a vice, affliction, an emptiness, a need for God she was seeking in all the wrong places, and having my sinful desires and appetites, I realize I can't really be correcting people or judging them, when I have a plank in my eye.

But I used to bash my mom often about her past and how it damaged the family, but now I realize that is useless and total hypocrisy!

My brother used to visit and call her a whore his first day in her hometown, after not seeing her in a long time. I don't want to be like him, because he is guilty of the same sins.

Maybe it's best I'm so sick, because then I can't judge anyone. ;)

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
But I've met sluts, whores, and pious churchy types, and I definitely favor the former, not just because of reward they have given me, but their humility, lack of judgement and condemnation, their knowledge of their faults and unrighteousness, more down to earth, more amusing, and they seem more nice, kind, and willing to hug a leper or monster.

A lot of women who do sex work are really sweet, yeah.

When I was a Christian, I was of the opinion that God is more 'impressed' with an impure person who believes with true faith in his power than an outwardly pious person who thinks he or she is worthy of Heaven.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
I had a prostitute spend all night with me sharing her goods and cleaning, organizing my apartment, and didn't charge me anything. God better reward her on Judgement day for charity!!!

Sounds like a really nice woman. :) You were obviously a true gentleman toward her.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
When I was a Christian, I was of the opinion that God is more 'impressed' with an impure person who believes with true faith in his power than an outwardly pious person who thinks he or she is worthy of Heaven.

Luke 18:9-14
The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector

9To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everyone else, Jesus told this parable: 10“Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’

13“But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’

14“I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Luke 18:9-14
The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector

9To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everyone else, Jesus told this parable: 10“Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’

13“But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’

14“I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”
I love that parable.

Unfortunately I like Religious Orthodox Jews and respect and admire the Pharisee office and vocation, which that parable paints badly, but it's an awesome message otherwise!

I am certain God made me a leper of society, and kept me one of the sickest , warped , broken people I know, so that I would avoid judging people, love and understand lepers and monsters, and keep myself in the "humbled to the dust" condition of the tax collector in that parable. ;)

PureX

Veteran Member
Returning to the lifestyle you know isn't really recovery, because it's what you had to begin with. And presumably what you're trying to get away from. Romanticizing it and telling yourself how 'fun' it is, is a good way to never leave it.

Maybe it's time to start looking for new, healthier friends and activities. And stop obsessing on sickness and death. How will you ever know what life could be if you never try to live any way but they way you always have?

Nothing changes if nothing changes.