• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I accuse you of being a part of our demise

james blunt

It is on the' to protect the weak and innocence, it is on the' to be charitable to the suffering and to ensure an equality of life, it is not of the' to be selfish and make decisions for all, it is not of the' to destroy our world and your brothers and sisters, one planet one unison, to be true to ourselves is to become free from narcissistic decisions of one person.

Jumi

Why would religion or science protect the weak? It's the job of government and the people.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
You make "music" like that and accuse me/us/them of being apart of the downfall?
@Thief gets it./

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
It is on the' to protect the weak and innocence, it is on the' to be charitable to the suffering and to ensure an equality of life, it is not of the' to be selfish and make decisions for all, it is not of the' to destroy our world and your brothers and sisters, one planet one unison, to be true to ourselves is to become free from narcissistic decisions of one person.
prime example of childish antics imposed on us all...

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
One cannot live without government and science. You have to bear them. As for religion, that is your choice. You can be irreligious or an atheist.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well I can't open the page..all I get is

This page can’t be displayed

and I blame the web gods

Deathbydefault

Apistevist Asexual Atheist
So what?
There's a good and bad to both subjects.
If you want to keep only the good and throw away the bad, find a different reality.
Wont happen here anytime soon.

s13ep

One cannot live without government and science. You have to bear them. As for religion, that is your choice. You can be irreligious or an atheist.
Indeed, "one" cannot live, but all, can.

And to OP, you're correct.

It's silly that we have to be part of this disunity made by selfish, horny jokers; who'd rather look to their audience than look up at the world.

s13ep

That's about a worthless piece of drivel.

Have anything credible to debate?
I have, I reiterate what he said in the original post, and say you're being irresponsive and ignorant of a majority of the original post. As per usual.

You're the one who's got the opinion that isn't credible!

Now, before you continue engaging disrespectfully, how about you assess which one of us said a fact.

s13ep

is that your pen name?.....or are you THE James Blunt?
prime example of childish antics imposed on us all...

Hah! Please, I've brought up many times before how childish you lot are, with your jokes, wit and mysticism; don't try weaselling your ways out of this one!

These people are neither wise nor do they understand anything; these people have lost their minds.

Last edited:

outhouse

Atheistically
I have, I reiterate what he said in the original post, and say you're being irresponsive and ignorant of a majority of the original post. As per usual.

You're the one who's got the opinion that isn't credible!

Now, before you continue engaging disrespectfully, how about you assess which one of us said a fact.

So what is so important you need call people disrespectful for telling the truth?

What part do you agree or disagree with. Because factually your only alive right now due to science while typing on a computer science developed.

While religion has negative aspects, it is overall more positive. That's does not mean it does not need reform and there is no room for improvement.

s13ep

So what is so important you need call people disrespectful for telling the truth?

What part do you agree or disagree with. Because factually your only alive right now due to science while typing on a computer science developed.

While religion has negative aspects, it is overall more positive. That's does not mean it does not need reform and there is no room for improvement.
Truth? You farted out an insult as per usual. I'm not arguing with you, you're not worth my time or intelligence.

"That's about a worthless piece of drivel."
"So what is so important you need call people disrespectful for telling the truth?"

hahahaha