• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hypocrisy, thy name is Derpy Donny Dollhands

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Can I still at least be for war, even though I've never served?

I suppose it could be analogous to a fire. I've never been a firefighter, but if there is a fire, I would support those putting it out.

Likewise, I'm not a doctor, but I would be in favor of medical care.

I've never worked the concession stand at the theater, but I am in favor of people eating popcorn at the movies.

Terry Sampson

So you’d have opposed Bill and Hillary as Prez too, eh?

"To young Americans across our country, now is your chance to join our military and make a truly great statement in life. And you should do it," the president said at the Independence Day event. Congressman slams hypocrisy of Trump telling Americans to join military: He "refused to do it himself'

Bill and Hillary likewise suggested young Americans join the military and "make a great statement"??? Gee, ... I must have missed that. How about G.W. Bush and Obama? did they also suggest the same thing.

BTW, does anybody know how much the Orange Man's fancy 4th of July parade--attended by billions and billions of adoring citizens--cost?

Road Less Traveled

Problem is that HIGHLY EVIL people tell us where and when to fight.

Exactly. Even I can put all emotion aside, and understand that tough decisions have to be made sometimes here, and that there would be sacrifice. It is impossible to please every single human. That would be so even with competent leaders, and government people of good morale. Someone(s) still has to run the factory and zoo regardless.
Enter in the higher degree of psychopaths, narcissists, and hypocrites being in charge, creating or assisting in the creating of chaos and being the heroes as well. . . and these are the folks that give commands and orders and are being praised and listened to.

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
Exactly. Even I can put all emotion aside, and understand that tough decisions have to be made sometimes here, and that there would be sacrifice. It is impossible to please every single human. That would be so even with competent leaders, and government people of good morale. Someone(s) still has to run the factory and zoo regardless.
Enter in the higher degree of psychopaths, narcissists, and hypocrites being in charge, creating or assisting in the creating of chaos and being the heroes as well. . . and these are the folks that give commands and orders and are being praised and listened to.
Need I remind you that this thread isn't about merely being a draft dodging coward but is mainly about Trumps hypocrisy regarding the issue

leov

They only set to please elite who pays them, they have no problem to bleed us....

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Sheeples!

upload_2019-7-20_16-51-16.jpeg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
"To young Americans across our country, now is your chance to join our military and make a truly great statement in life. And you should do it," the president said at the Independence Day event. Congressman slams hypocrisy of Trump telling Americans to join military: He "refused to do it himself'

Bill and Hillary likewise suggested young Americans join the military and "make a great statement"??? Gee, ... I must have missed that. How about G.W. Bush and Obama? did they also suggest the same thing.

BTW, does anybody know how much the Orange Man's fancy 4th of July parade--attended by billions and billions of adoring citizens--cost?
You quoted my post but I don’t see how your reply follows.