• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humorous Yet Harmless Curses...

Salty Booger

Royal Crown Cola (RC)
May your office chair gush with the sound of passing gas when you least expect it and while in the company of coworkers. May you be frustrated in your efforts to duplicate the sound while trying to demonstrate your innocents.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
May your office chair gush with the sound of passing gas when you least expect it and while in the company of coworkers. May you be frustrated in your efforts to duplicate the sound while trying to demonstrate your innocents.

I don't know where you worked, but at my old job, the ability to pass gas with impressive sound was part of the job requirement. No blaming it on the chair...

As it should be.

Salty Booger

Royal Crown Cola (RC)
I don't know where you worked, but at my old job, the ability to pass gas with impressive sound was part of the job requirement. No blaming it on the chair...

As it should be.
Being the oldest guy at my work, the excuse of being an "Old Fart" didn't blow over too well. Fortunately I worked graveyard and had only two coworkers on my shift.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Being the oldest guy at my work, the excuse of being an "Old Fart" didn't blow over too well. Fortunately I worked graveyard and had only two coworkers on my shift.

There was an unspoken agreement that bodily functions were a required topic. My sister ended up working at the same building, and the house boss told her "you'll hear a lot about BM here. Both about the client's and the staff's". And she told her so stoically, my sister didn't take her seriously at first..

We also had a new manager come through that wasn't expecting it. After she'd been on the job a few weeks, us staff took her aside and told her "you've been here long enough. Its time you share with us...." "What do you mean?" She was alarmed...but not as alarmed as what came next "So, how much do you poop? I go X amount of times, this guy goes twice a week, and that woman over there just went. How about you?" At first she was horrified, but we got the truth from her by the end of the conversation...

It was a high stress job that often entailed bodily waste. If you didn't develop a sense of humor about it, you didn't make it.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This might not be familiar to all of you, but it was a fun part of my past

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
This might not be familiar to all of you, but it was a fun part of my past

That totally went through my head when I saw the post, but I couldn't remember all the words anymore... not enough to quote, anyways.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
May you suddenly be cursed by an inability to come up with witty endings...for...umm...stuff.