• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humorous Miniseries that Looks at God and his Creation Premieres February 12

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
On TBS.

The Miracle Workers
It looks like a hoot!

I'll give this show a chance, but if this show dares mock Christianity or Donald J. Trump, then I'll go back to watching the Ingraham Angle on Fox News.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
I have it recorded.
But I won't watch until Mrs Revolt is available.
(Staying married, ya know.)

My wife has made me watch chick flicks, I hope this isn't going to be a show that appeals mostly to women.

couple-watches-chick-flick.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My better half has made me watch chick flicks, I hope this isn't going to be a show that appeals mostly to women.
Mrs Revolt knows that after seeing some movies she likes, that
I need an antidote....an "exploding head movie", eg, Scanners.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I'll give this show a chance, but if this show dares mock Christianity or Donald J. Trump, then I'll go back to watching the Ingraham Angle on Fox News.

I would say that the odds are quite high. :)

And really, why shouldn't they be?

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
Spoiler alert, upon reading this show's review; this show's premise seems rather ridiculous to me.

If people would rather watch a film based on a more realistic premise than this TV miniseries, then I'd recommend the Matrix.
>the matrix
>realistic

Pick one.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
>the matrix
>realistic

Pick one.

Imo, the premise of a "simulated reality" as depicted in the Matrix is more likely to be a true premise than the premise of the "Miracle Worker' where angels must accomplish an impossible task; I believe "miracles" are only even possible if we are in a simulated reality where there are "Matrix" glitches.

I will give the show "Miracle Worker" credit for one of its premises, which is that God is very much human; imo, the simulators ( God) is likely a post human futuristic human civilization.

Last edited: