• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

humans are sinless they never do sins its the spirits who forces them do sins proved

God Ahmed

As far as i am going to debate here my view is that.

humans are sinless and they never do sins, its the spirits in humans who forces and makes sins through human so why god punishes or punished humans from presentence and pastance and futuretance without knowing the truth or god knows the truth but quiet, don't you feel god cannot be liar and god cannot spread illusions of stories to have humans believe in which are fake.

let me discuss further.

humans gets thinking of presentence and futuretance from spirits who wins and gives humans thinking of what to think or what not to think, not everyone believes this but this is the truth and those who are true wins because there is a rule on this planet to everyone specially for spirits those who is true wins and he/she takes it all.

So as i am proving humans do sins by the control of spirits who gives them thinking of doing sins in presentence or in futuretance before humans even think of doing sins and its spirits who do the sins through humans and they must be punished by god if god is true because if humans are full of peace of mind they never do anything wrong and they simply dont think of anything humans just feel.

So as adam and eve never did sins just like me the third one who never did any sins because i proved the truth that a human gets thinking of presentance and futuretance from spirits who wins and gives them thinking for example putting in fate of human what to think and when to think of something. So no one can say i sinned or adam or eve sinned otherwise they will have wrong believe and wrong faith and those who knew the truth could not just hide the truth because truth gives victory and everything.

Religion is not just a dream, you are born by someone who is a dream if the dream is true and exist you prove by something because everything on this planet happens by truth. So how from billions of years people proved adam and eve did sins and people sins were washed by believing in that story which i call it fake and even who ever says humans do sins are wrong because there complete dictionary is wrong and dream based story is wrong on this planet which has no truth just imaginary which exist and doesn't exist because i am proving the truth which is beautiful, that humans never do sins its the spirits who gives humans thinking of presentence and futuretance by winning from other spirits and putting in human fate to do sins or blessing and that is how the one who says in the future there will something happens as we have seen future which will be like them happens because they believe in the truth but not just on dreams but how come sins are washed by believing in lie stories of humans which they never did ? done by spirits ? because those which are commanded or controlled sins done by humans are not sins done by humans, its proved as every normal human can understand.

We cannot see spirits they are feeling and they can come at any time in body of human from where they can control humans so how does god doesn't knows about spirits controlling humans to do sins or god knows the truth but still says my child you have sinned ? god is not a fool, am i right ? grow up angels and prophets. God here!

God Ahmed

make your believe which is true or of truth.

how can from billions of years people believing in fake stories and faith which is of no use and they are getting money, happiness, rich and everything from god its because they never believed in god they believed in nature to be there god and so there spirits wins and gives them from nature what they needs.

STICK WITH TRUE BELIEF.

Please make a note i am proving entire generations of humans to be sinless just not adam and eve and me to be sinless.

God Ahmed

One more thing I forgot to mention, even if someone says or there religion says we don't believe humans gets thinking from spirits who wins and gives thinking and put it as fate. Then do you believe in world in world's like human world then jinn world then soul world, shadow world..etc so don't you think god knows if any of the world spirits are controlling human and human sins it's because of spirits from world in world's who exist but doesn't exist.

Do you think god keeps thinking like evil of playing games with humans after knowing truth human doesn't sins ?

muhammad_isa

Do you think god keeps thinking like evil of playing games with humans after knowing truth human doesn't sins ?

What's this all about?
Human beings seem to love blaming others for thir misdemeanours .. this is a sin in itself!

no .. we hold the responsibility for what we do .. if we listen to satan (a spirit) for example, and murder somebody, we commit a major sin knowingly.
Yes, satan will suffer for sure, but so will we .. we have to to do our utmost NOT to take his advice then!

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
OK, which American comedian was rather famous for saying "The devil made me do it!"? A gold star for the person's forehead who comes up with the correct answer!

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
OK, which American comedian was rather famous for saying "The devil made me do it!"? A gold star for the person's forehead who comes up with the correct answer!

I'm making it multiple choice:

a) Flip Wilson
b) Flip Per
c) Flip Houses

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I'm making it multiple choice:

a) Flip Wilson
b) Flip Per
c) Flip Houses
No multiple guesses! But since you got it with #1, I'll send your 1/3 of a gold star via pony express. Us old, er mature, codgers gotta stick together-- metaphorically that is.

God Ahmed

Guys you didn't get my point, if you research what we think in presentable or future trance you will come to know it comes from the fate that is put in our stomach by the spirits of religions who wins and gives you fate to do sins and blessings and does the god knows this that a human is kept with sinning fate or blessing fate and he says you sinned don't you feel mind like evil I know god can do anything but why would he lie with humans giving lie stories to believe and religion spirits wins if story becomes true, in other case if you see a human sea world in world's where from jinn world human was not controlled of doing sin but from soul world or shadow world or any other world human is forced to sin then what can a human do and human who doesn't knows he was controlled because you have seen a human keeps quiet and doesn't thinks but feels and when a sin happens human thinks very differently and that thinking is controlled by spirits from different worlds in human world. Don't you feel god knows this and every religion knows if you are true you wins as spirits gives winning from truth.

Did you understand my point humans never sinned in there entire generations it's spirits from different worlds who forces humans to sin.

You just feel and check if you think of something how and why you think it then does that thinking is given from stomach or any other part if your body.

Even if human sees adultry if it's proven as sin then does the human gets spirit of adultry in his mind which tells him to do adultry don't you feel god knows this and all religions knows this ?

Huh it looks you all have been fooled by your religions.

God Ahmed

You guys will understand me in other case, I will try to explain in your understanding.

For example we are taking adultry
If you see adult films you see it and as soon as you see adult film your mind is filled with spirit of adult film now those are spirits who remembers you of adult film dream you saw so if those spirits doesn't stays in your mind you don't remember of watching adultry and doing adultry if you do it in any future so does god knows this that human do sins because with your understanding the spirit tells then through dreams to do it and as you know the sin is not sin until human does on its own which never happened because a sinner is that who tells him and forces him to do sin.

You got my point guys.

I am having excellent debate here I ask religiousforums moderators to please let me participate fully so confusions are removed.

God Ahmed

A sin is not that which is done by or controlled by others like I am god I say this.

Humans gets thinking of sinning from fate which is put in there stomach and then when they sinning time starts they receive spirits in there mind and the spirits forces them to sin so humans never did any sins from themselves, like take an example of Adam and Eve story.

Huh I won in this debate.

God Ahmed

Please read carefully and understand my debate it is not for one religion it is for all religions who says human sins.

Just imagine on many stories spirits wins and washes sins of people which they have not done but controlled and done by spirits.

Understand me and measure everything as genie means spirit but god is not spirit and god is unseen which I already proved.

RabbiO test it on yourself to get convinced by researching whether to see I am true and you believed in lie story.

This world is based on truth and I proved truth and I won.

As far as i am going to debate here my view is that.

humans are sinless and they never do sins, its the spirits in humans who forces and makes sins through human so why god punishes or punished humans from presentence and pastance and futuretance without knowing the truth or god knows the truth but quiet, don't you feel god cannot be liar and god cannot spread illusions of stories to have humans believe in which are fake.

let me discuss further.

humans gets thinking of presentence and futuretance from spirits who wins and gives humans thinking of what to think or what not to think, not everyone believes this but this is the truth and those who are true wins because there is a rule on this planet to everyone specially for spirits those who is true wins and he/she takes it all.

So as i am proving humans do sins by the control of spirits who gives them thinking of doing sins in presentence or in futuretance before humans even think of doing sins and its spirits who do the sins through humans and they must be punished by god if god is true because if humans are full of peace of mind they never do anything wrong and they simply dont think of anything humans just feel.

So as adam and eve never did sins just like me the third one who never did any sins because i proved the truth that a human gets thinking of presentance and futuretance from spirits who wins and gives them thinking for example putting in fate of human what to think and when to think of something. So no one can say i sinned or adam or eve sinned otherwise they will have wrong believe and wrong faith and those who knew the truth could not just hide the truth because truth gives victory and everything.

Religion is not just a dream, you are born by someone who is a dream if the dream is true and exist you prove by something because everything on this planet happens by truth. So how from billions of years people proved adam and eve did sins and people sins were washed by believing in that story which i call it fake and even who ever says humans do sins are wrong because there complete dictionary is wrong and dream based story is wrong on this planet which has no truth just imaginary which exist and doesn't exist because i am proving the truth which is beautiful, that humans never do sins its the spirits who gives humans thinking of presentence and futuretance by winning from other spirits and putting in human fate to do sins or blessing and that is how the one who says in the future there will something happens as we have seen future which will be like them happens because they believe in the truth but not just on dreams but how come sins are washed by believing in lie stories of humans which they never did ? done by spirits ? because those which are commanded or controlled sins done by humans are not sins done by humans, its proved as every normal human can understand.

We cannot see spirits they are feeling and they can come at any time in body of human from where they can control humans so how does god doesn't knows about spirits controlling humans to do sins or god knows the truth but still says my child you have sinned ? god is not a fool, am i right ? grow up angels and prophets. God here!
You sure you aren't a scientologist? Sounds like you got a bad case of the body thetans. You probably need some dianeticseses

God Ahmed

I am the best god in the universe and I prove it practically.

If you research everything humans like they like when the liking spirit comes in mind of human, let's take a closer example of car.

You saw the car for the first time and as soon as you see the car and it's beauty you get in your mind a spirit of that car which you have seen, now I already proved everything is s genie (spirit) lie but everything that is seen or heard or felt is a spirit but god is unseen so let me continue when the car spirit comes in your mind, what I am talking about is programming in religion view. So when the car spirit comes in your mind they force you to like it and buy it, the same point goes to sinning, understand me the spirit says to sin but not human mind says it so god must be convinced to know truth and judge and prove humans are sinless so as in Adam and Eve story too, Moses had spirits and Ramses had spirits and Moses spirits won from Ramses spirits because Moses was true and that is the reason Ramses son could not be kept alive because there is no control on eternal life and everything is based on thinking like I explained.

Please test what I said by making several test on your head and body, feel which part of body or mind is filled with spirit when you see something you like or want to have.

Everything is by proving and winning so Ramses couldn't prove and lost from Moses. I proved humans and humans generations are sinless and I won from human world to every single world that exist and doesn't exist that I and my spirits are true whom god loves.

God Ahmed

If humans doesn't believe in true god who tells them truth they will say they have done sins because they never believed in true god but just believe in a story which is not true that is why story owners are erased from time and seen in time only when they become true otherwise they cannot come in reality from dream in time if they are liars.

I witness to god who loves me I might not love him but god is with truth and I have shown everyone truth in this time which exist and doesn't exist.

I have seen god and I am real son of god who proved truth.