• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humanity to be Removed From Reality Soon

Are you looking forward to seeing God?

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
According to prophecy globally there is a final battle with all nations fighting over Israel soon (WW3 - Armageddon), and then the Source steps in, which causes reality to break down...

When this happens, many are so full of iniquity, they will no longer exist in its presence. :(

This is just a "good bye to humanity"; since there is little that can be done, without humanities help.

In my opinion. :innocent:

wizanda

Premium Member
it'd be great see god and ask why he was so elusive and useless.
We're inside a simulated reality in a computer, the CPU (God) has maintained the reality mathematically perfect.

In my opinion.
:innocent:

wizanda

Premium Member
I see no reason to take part in a fight.
The fight always existed within, most have failed dharmically; that is why they're physically warring in the first place, as a reflection of the internal struggle.

Thus Satya Yuga happens in an instant, and restores 0neness universally - it isn't optional.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The fight always existed within, most have failed dharmically; that is why they're physically warring in the first place, as a reflection of the internal struggle.

Thus Satya Yuga happens in an instant, and restores 0neness universally - it isn't optional.

To win the internal battle within, the end of hatered must happen. Many ways to do that ofcourse :)

wizanda

Premium Member
Well my computer keeps crashing.
Yeah ours is about to... Something causes reality to break down at a quantum level according to prophetic texts; so it could be any number of things, not sure.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Yeah ours is about to... Something causes reality to break down at a quantum level according to prophetic texts; so it could be any number of things, not sure.

To much negative karma in the world to make it exist in a healthy way.

Last edited:

wizanda

Premium Member
To win the internal battle within, the end of hatered must happen. Many ways to do that ofcourse :)
Actually there is only one way, understand another perspective fully, so it doesn't offend us...

Each time we do, we raise our consciousness by going above in our understanding.

wizanda

Premium Member
Can it be fixed?
Not sure how, I know how to create world peace between religion if people would help, know how to fix nature; yet we can't fix some of the demonic rulers of this planet, who are insistent on selling weapons, and blowing us all up.

Thus because they desecrate the planet, there is no option but to reset reality the texts appear to be saying; yet it all happens at the same time prophetically - 'The Day of the Lord.'

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
It is all maths; a negative force of energy, has an equal force the opposite way.

Cause of action yes. But people do very much negative action both in Action, speech and thoughts, this create the negativity we se in the world today. only for one who can let go of hate, delution, anger and so on will see that morality is declining today

wizanda

Premium Member
only for one who can let go of hate, delution, anger and so on will see that morality is declining today
We're in the Maya, a world of delusions and desires... Basically we're on the top floor of Hell; it is those who switch the light of compassion on, who then truly see this.
[GALLERY=media, 7191][/GALLERY]
Thus we can't let go of anger, as lack of morality leads to anger; anger then needs to be transduced into love.

Speed of Light End Line

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
We're in the Maya, a world of delusions and desires... Basically we're on the top floor of Hell; it is those who switch the light of compassion on, who then truly see this.
[GALLERY=media, 7191][/GALLERY]
Thus we can't let go of anger, as lack of morality leads to anger; anger then needs to be transduced into love.

Speed of Light End Line

You are correct that it is an transformation instead of a direct letting go, but letting go is also a way to understand what is needed to be changed within :) When hate has been changed in to compassion/love we become light from within

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
According to prophecy globally there is a final battle with all nations fighting over Israel soon (WW3 - Armageddon), and then the Source steps in, which causes reality to break down...

When this happens, many are so full of iniquity, they will no longer exist in its presence. :(

This is just a "good bye to humanity"; since there is little that can be done, without humanities help.

i already see god at work in the earth.

now go through the cities

Ezek 9:3-4
Now the glory of the God of Israel went up from above the cherubim, where it had been, and moved to the threshold of the temple. Then the Lord called to the man clothed in linen who had the writing kit at his side and said to him, “Go throughout the city of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of those who grieve and lament over all the detestable things that are done in it.”

Revelation 7:3
“Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”

First let me take a selfie.

Rev 14:1 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.

Last edited:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Well, I guess we'll wait and see what happens. If there really is a God and if He decides He wants to come here and fix things - or wipe us all out - then I'm not going to cry over it or fret about it. Humanity is a flawed species, and according to some, God created us (and everything else). If this is true, then God is the one who is responsible for it all.

If I took some wolves and put them in a cage, then threw in a piece of meat for them to fight over, I could anticipate the probable results and consequences. I don't see how I could logically blame the wolves for fighting each other, as it all would have been my own fault.