• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

humanbeings, animals and angels

.lava

Veteran Member
Hay, everyone

however this topic is huge, i would like to talk about creation and why it is wonderful to be created as humanbeings.

it was said that humanbeings is the best art of Allah and -all- the universe and everything in it was created for humanbeings. entire world and every creature living on it and all the angels were created for us.
so what really makes humanbeings that special? if we were that important why there's a place called hell?

animals were given insticts and ego. they always do their best to stay alive. they have to feed themselves whenever they are hungry. they are smart enough for themselves but they are not given intellect.

angels do not have ego. except a few Archangels, they do not have freewill. they are all given intellect.

humanbeings are special. because we are given intellect and ego together. if a person becomes a slave of his ego, he was considered lower than animals. if he choses his intellect and follow the orders of the Creator he would purify his ego in time. there are 28 steps in that path. it contains 4 surrenders. whoever complete all those steps purifies his ego and at the end he surrenders his free will to Allah. that means he would be under the command of divine will. he would not do anything according to himself or for himself. those people who surredered to Allah become One with the Creator cos they would be slaves of divine will.

it was said they are above angels.

the reason why we were given free will is we were given ego and intellect together. so we can choose inbetween. weither we become better or worst.

no third option is there.

thank you for your time

Centi

Most pets like dogs and cats seem to show behavior that shows intellect and do from time to time things that could be seen as unegoistic. Dogs are extremely lojal to their owners. Cats are know to fetch prey and give to their owners.

Since you posted this in "Religious Debates" I assume you wanted to discuss the topic not just make a religious statement.

Random

Hay, everyone

however this topic is huge, i would like to talk about creation and why it is wonderful to be created as humanbeings.

it was said that humanbeings is the best art of Allah and -all- the universe and everything in it was created for humanbeings. entire world and every creature living on it and all the angels were created for us.
so what really makes humanbeings that special? if we were that important why there's a place called hell?

animals were given insticts and ego. they always do their best to stay alive. they have to feed themselves whenever they are hungry. they are smart enough for themselves but they are not given intellect.

angels do not have ego. except a few Archangels, they do not have freewill. they are all given intellect.

humanbeings are special. because we are given intellect and ego together. if a person becomes a slave of his ego, he was considered lower than animals. if he choses his intellect and follow the orders of the Creator he would purify his ego in time. there are 28 steps in that path. it contains 4 surrenders. whoever complete all those steps purifies his ego and at the end he surrenders his free will to Allah. that means he would be under the command of divine will. he would not do anything according to himself or for himself. those people who surredered to Allah become One with the Creator cos they would be slaves of divine will.

the reason why we were given free will is we were given ego and intellect together. so we can choose inbetween. weither we become better or worst.

thank you for your time

And thank you. Curious, I must ask: what is the issue here that caused you to post this in Evolution vs. Creationism debates?

Oh and, of course, human beings are special. Top of the food chain for sure...:yes:

Centi

And thank you. Curious, I must ask: what is the issue here that caused you to post this in Evolution vs. Creationism debates?

Oh and, of course, human beings are special. Top of the food chain for sure...:yes:

Well thats only true when we have a rifle or other protection. Put a human by him self in Africa he is going to feel pretty far down the chain.

Atechi

Hay, everyone
God created a universe that is at least 8.6BLY in sizes, for us? Why, we will never fill it all with ourselves, and of course most of its empty wasted space, so God sucks as interior designer.

Yes, yes there is a place called Hell, its in Michgian. Homo Sapien Sapien though, is not Special, so much as its unqiue.
Which is why insects form complex hierachial based societies. Dolphins frolic, and pariere dogs talk. Because they are given 'intellect' to declare war and attempt to erradicte themselves.
So we are given ego, free will, and intellect, and we surrender them back to god. As he is renegioator, and doesn't like the original terms? K. God is a petty merchant, Check.
Said notably by homo saipen saipen, wether or not it was orignally said by this God or not, is in fact non-provable.

So anyone who kills a baby would be a bad guy right?
thank you for your time
Sure always glad to give my time.

.lava

Veteran Member
its been long time but..
i'd like to share Science of Allah with you.
and yes, you are all special and lucky creatures because you are humanbeings.
no other creature could understand what i said above other than people. angels would but except a few archangels they do not have freewill, they don't have ego. so they just do what they suppose to do. you choose each moment as you live.

bye

Super Universe

Defender of God
Hay, everyone

thank you for your time

If the universe and everything were all created for human beings, why isn't it smaller?
There's no way we could ever hope to explore outside our own galaxy yet you think the universe is for human beings?

Angels were created for us? Hardly. Angels were created with specific abilities to perform functions for the universe, they are like the agents in the Matrix movie. They have complete free will and at any time can choose not to work for the universe (rare). They can also choose to begin the journey of ascendence that you and I are on and many do.

Hell is not eternal punishment. It is another dimension that is like a work camp, the strong subjugate the weak. You go there if you live a selfish life and refuse to set high morals in stone.

Animals do not have ego's, humans do. We have ego's because we are supposed to.
We are the most disconnected species from God, our selfishness prevents us from seeing that we are one small part of an incredible giant whole.

The only orders from the Creator are the physical laws that you cannot break anyway. Other than that, do what you wish.

.lava

Veteran Member
If the universe and everything were all created for human beings, why isn't it smaller?
There's no way we could ever hope to explore outside our own galaxy yet you think the universe is for human beings?

Angels were created for us? Hardly. Angels were created with specific abilities to perform functions for the universe, they are like the agents in the Matrix movie. They have complete free will and at any time can choose not to work for the universe (rare). They can also choose to begin the journey of ascendence that you and I are on and many do.

Hell is not eternal punishment. It is another dimension that is like a work camp, the strong subjugate the weak. You go there if you live a selfish life and refuse to set high morals in stone.

Animals do not have ego's, humans do. We have ego's because we are supposed to.
We are the most disconnected species from God, our selfishness prevents us from seeing that we are one small part of an incredible giant whole.

The only orders from the Creator are the physical laws that you cannot break anyway. Other than that, do what you wish.

all universe is made for us. that's a fact. there is answer for your question but my friend can't be said in a few sentences. it is a whole science of Islam. it is related to names of Allah (CC)

maybe you'd like to check some Islamic person who lived in 14th century. please go and check. i guess you might find the world map he drew in 14th century in wikipedia. only lately nasa could have photos similiar to his vision. how did he see world from space?

Piri Reis Haritasý

lucifer could travel whole universe in a few seconds thanks to that special name of Allah that lucifer knows. he has lower power than humans.
when you sleep and have a dream, you feel like you spend hours in your dream but you might realise you slept for a few moments. or you might have oobes.
imagine my friend.

.lava

Veteran Member
i am sorry. for some reason system didnot except the link i give. let me see if i could find another one.

there is no link in english. can't find any. the link i gave above was also in english. it just didnot appear as i wrote it.

www-pirireismap-net

instead of dots i use this -

that's the address. doesnot appear because it desnot end with "com"?
i really don't know. sorry

Super Universe

Defender of God
all universe is made for us. that's a fact. there is answer for your question but my friend can't be said in a few sentences. it is a whole science of Islam. it is related to names of Allah (CC)

maybe you'd like to check some Islamic person who lived in 14th century. please go and check. i guess you might find the world map he drew in 14th century in wikipedia. only lately nasa could have photos similiar to his vision. how did he see world from space?

Piri Reis Haritasý

lucifer could travel whole universe in a few seconds thanks to that special name of Allah that lucifer knows. he has lower power than humans.
when you sleep and have a dream, you feel like you spend hours in your dream but you might realise you slept for a few moments. or you might have oobes.
imagine my friend.

Science of Islam?

Lets see, did Islam discover DNA? Nope. Did Islam give us E=MC2. Nope. Evolutionary theory? Biology? Chemistry? Algebra? Trigonometry? Calculus? Any economic theory? String theory?

I can't think of any science that Islam has given us.

I'm not sure what your point is about this Piri Haritasy. He drew a contemporary map for the 14th century on an animal skin. It hardly compares to any NASA photo. I doubt you'll find this guys maps being used by any navigators today.

Lucifer could travel the universe in a few seconds? No he can't. He can't go anywhere because he's in jail. But yes, angels can travel the multi-verse in seconds but what does that have to do with humans?

The universe is not for you, that's why it's as big as it is. Your problems go with you, maybe you should be looking toward solving them before looking toward exporting them elsewhere.

.lava

Veteran Member
Science of Islam?

Lets see, did Islam discover DNA? Nope. Did Islam give us E=MC2. Nope. Evolutionary theory? Biology? Chemistry? Algebra? Trigonometry? Calculus? Any economic theory? String theory?

I can't think of any science that Islam has given us.

I'm not sure what your point is about this Piri Haritasy. He drew a contemporary map for the 14th century on an animal skin. It hardly compares to any NASA photo. I doubt you'll find this guys maps being used by any navigators today.

Lucifer could travel the universe in a few seconds? No he can't. He can't go anywhere because he's in jail. But yes, angels can travel the multi-verse in seconds but what does that have to do with humans?

The universe is not for you, that's why it's as big as it is. Your problems go with you, maybe you should be looking toward solving them before looking toward exporting them elsewhere.

you know western history. that's normal cos you took whats given to you and you have no idea about world history, that's for sure!
unfortunately this is completely off topic.
if you want we can start a topic on Science in Islam, inventions, Andalucia...etc.

Super Universe

Defender of God
Uh, took world history in college, got an A.

I've also been to 14 different countries, Italy eight times, Japan eight times, Bahrain six times, Germany four, Spain about eight different times, Canada about ten times, Portugal about fifteen times.

How about you?

.lava

Veteran Member
Uh, took world history in college, got an A.

I've also been to 14 different countries, Italy eight times, Japan eight times, Bahrain six times, Germany four, Spain about eight different times, Canada about ten times, Portugal about fifteen times.

How about you?

i only challenge with myself.

you travelled a lot. so, if you know about Spain then you should have known about its history that it was Islamic for hundreds of years. during that time there were schools of science of Islamic people and Europians used to go those schools to learn.

camanintx

i only challenge with myself.

you travelled a lot. so, if you know about Spain then you should have known about its history that it was Islamic for hundreds of years. during that time there were schools of science of Islamic people and Europians used to go those schools to learn.

Many religious societies have been responsible for advancing scientific knowledge so it would be disingenuous for any religion to claim science as their own.

.lava

Veteran Member
Many religious societies have been responsible for advancing scientific knowledge so it would be disingenuous for any religion to claim science as their own.

did i ever say that?

in science, every scientist did learn previous ones work and therefor it did go further. if each of scientists started from zero, todays' science wouldnot be at this point. what i tried to explain above is that there have been Islamic scientists who put corner stones on this way of world history.

also, what i call "science of Allah" is not what we talk about here. science of Allah comes directly from Allah.

Haydaman

Monkey In A Suit
I'm sorry, but you seem to be driven by blind faith and have no evidence to back up your claims.

There are complex social groups within many primates, not just humans, as well as among other species of animals.

.lava

Veteran Member
I'm sorry, but you seem to be driven by blind faith and have no evidence to back up your claims.

my faith is not blind.
what do you think is wrong? what kind of evidence do you expect?

There are complex social groups within many primates, not just humans, as well as among other species of animals.

which means...?

Haydaman

Monkey In A Suit

my faith is not blind.
what do you think is wrong? what kind of evidence do you expect?

which means...?

Yes...you are..

Which means they're not just driven by instics and ego....