• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Human quadrupeds. The Missing Link.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Came across this 60 Minutes documentary.....

It seems these people are living fossils that links humans with ancestry of quadruped apes. A window into our ancient past. Full episode for those interested.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Came across this 60 Minutes documentary.....

It seems these people are living fossils that links humans with ancestry of quadruped apes. A window into our ancient past. Full episode for those interested.
April 1st, I take it?

Or just Trump voters, maybe?

Twilight Hue

It's a fascinating story not a joke nor malware.
Yeah it was a 60 Minutes episode on YouTube.

Their physiology is actually different because they never learned to stand up.

What was amazing was the results of the medical examinations of this family that revealed their physiology was much closer to ancient Apes. Was also amazing when they started teaching them to walk upright which offers a peek into a window of time when humans first learned to stand upright on their own two feet.

Twilight Hue

No, and besides any virus my computer caught would probably die of boredom.
I caught a couple minor issues from links since I joined here, but I'm sure the posters were not trying to make life hard for anybody.

I have Advest software running that would capture anything before I create a link for it.

Good to know I'm not typhoid Nowhere Man.

Twilight Hue

The pigeon toed people are interesting as well though it is a result of inbreeding.

What's interesting with these people is their physiology. Their musculature and bone structure. It's actually different from other human beings and is closer with apes.