• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Huge gap between humans and animals

Bear Wild

Being superior isn't a bad thing, for example do you think the cockroach is equal to the German shepherd.

Ten-things-you-didn%27t-know-about-German-shepherds-.jpg

facts-about-cockroaches.jpg
Another judgmental viewpoint from a human only perspective. The cockroach might object.

Bear Wild

and you just want to throw away the word ......human

doing so does not make me a chimp
No, I know I am human but I am also able to really recognize my connection with the animal world which you refuse to admit. Do no be ashamed. Embrace you animal self. It will do you some good and maybe you will not to be so judgmental to the rest of the life that shares our world.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
No, I know I am human but I am also able to really recognize my connection with the animal world which you refuse to admit. Do no be ashamed. Embrace you animal self. It will do you some good and maybe you will not to be so judgmental to the rest of the life that shares our world.
don't be uselessly stubborn....

there is a huge difference between humans and animals

Bear Wild

and you have heard such a thing?
I must say that I have never heard a cockroach make that objection. However you cannot say they would not, unless you communicate with cockroaches. We are only beginning to realize how much we have underestimated the cognitive function of other organisms and already are finding flaws with our underestimations. Thus the term bird brain needs to be re-understood as very intelligent brain. Consider the observations of crows recognizing death and connecting to cause. Yes I know they do not have computers but they also do not destroy the world that feeds them. Which is really more intelligent?

Bear Wild

don't be uselessly stubborn....

there is a huge difference between humans and animals
Stubborn is in perspective. Your lack of respect of abilities of other life that can do things humans cannot to me is uselessly stubborn.

12jtartar

Premium Member
Why only humans are different than the rest of animals in terms of thinking, talking
and the way of living, no animal can be compared to humans?

Why we can't even see animals in midway between humans and animals in
terms of thinking, talking and the ability to invent ..etc?

How that is explained by science, we can see different kinds of animals horses, donkeys, dogs,
different kind of birds, but why humans are unique?

Fear God,
Hardly anything could be more correct; there is a huge chasm between, especially the brain of humans and animals.
There is a much larger chasm between the most complex of all non living things, crystals& snow flakes, and the simplest living thing, one celled animals, amoebas. Stop and think what this means ; it would be much more likely to have a fully developed human being sitting in your Petri dish, if you left an amoeba there over night, than you would an amoeba in your dish, if you left some crystals overnight. Silly!! Right??? That is what many of our trusted sci centists expect us to believe happened when some non living crystal just happened to gain life one day in the far distant past.
Of course this is just as likely as one Kind of living animal evolving to a higher Kind. God’s word makes that impossible. As God says, all living things, animal and vegetable will, only reproduce AFTER THERE OWN KIND, Genesis 1:11,12,21,24,25
This is a natural law that God put within every living thing. This law man has named, Prestabilism, and this law cannot be broken!!!

Bear Wild

Fear God,
Hardly anything could be more correct; there is a huge chasm between, especially the brain of humans and animals.
There is a much larger chasm between the most complex of all non living things, crystals& snow flakes, and the simplest living thing, one celled animals, amoebas. Stop and think what this means ; it would be much more likely to have a fully developed human being sitting in your Petri dish, if you left an amoeba there over night, than you would an amoeba in your dish, if you left some crystals overnight. Silly!! Right??? That is what many of our trusted sci centists expect us to believe happened when some non living crystal just happened to gain life one day in the far distant past.
Of course this is just as likely as one Kind of living animal evolving to a higher Kind. God’s word makes that impossible. As God says, all living things, animal and vegetable will, only reproduce AFTER THERE OWN KIND, Genesis 1:11,12,21,24,25
This is a natural law that God put within every living thing. This law man has named, Prestabilism, and this law cannot be broken!!!

You could not be more incorrect. There is not a huge chasm between the animals called humans and chimpanzees also considered animals. You are an animal. Fear god? you mean fear humans that say fear god. Those are the most dangerous with an arrogance that they are superior. Genesis is a myth. The law you proclaim does not exist except in you imagination just to make yourself feel good. How sad,

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
How that is explained by science, we can see different kinds of animals horses, donkeys, dogs,
Actually we're not as it's pretty much all a matter of degrees. Also, if we go further back in human history, there were numerous human species at times, so we've been hardly homogenous historically.

Sapiens

Polymathematician
Why only humans are different than the rest of animals in terms of thinking, talking
and the way of living, no animal can be compared to humans?

Why we can't even see animals in midway between humans and animals in
terms of thinking, talking and the ability to invent ..etc?

There is a book you rather badly need to read and understand: https://www.amazon.com/Third-Chimpa...44840401&sr=8-1&keywords=the+third+chimpanzee

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Stubborn is in perspective. Your lack of respect of abilities of other life that can do things humans cannot to me is uselessly stubborn.
have you seen youtube lately?

try.....people are amazing.... as a search

now granted up front....you can search how stupid people can be

but in either extreme.....humans ARE the extreme

Bear Wild

have you seen youtube lately?

try.....people are amazing.... as a search

now granted up front....you can search how stupid people can be

but in either extreme.....humans ARE the extreme
Meaningless statement. What is superior an organism that coexists with the habitat without destroying it adding to its diversity or an organism which destroys it habitat until it cannot exist anymore not to mention any other organism. It is all about perspective. Which is more unique an organism that uses oxygen but also can produce it thus support other living forms or one that can only consume it. What good is a great work of art if there is no living thing to enjoy it. So why are humans so special? Is it because we can consume anything and everything and produce thinks that can no longer be used in the ecosystem we depend on? Exactly how intelligent is that.