• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Huge gap between humans and animals

Bear Wild

ask any politician

I have a plan
I have a dream
I am not a crook

and yeah.....only humans practice deception
You use your cryptic answers and reliance on what humans wrote a long time ago when they had very little understanding of the world that surrounded them as you basis of argument. Humans are no more special than any other organism. No poetic phrase or rambling ideas will change this. All life is unique and all life is special. We live in a world that is dependent on each other which you do not seem to understand or just do not care.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
You use your cryptic answers and reliance on what humans wrote a long time ago when they had very little understanding of the world that surrounded them as you basis of argument. Humans are no more special than any other organism. No poetic phrase or rambling ideas will change this. All life is unique and all life is special. We live in a world that is dependent on each other which you do not seem to understand or just do not care.
humans write poetry

animals don't care

Thief

Rogue Theologian
You do not absolutely know that what animals have or do not have. It is the same as humans. You cannot even prove and afterlife nor a greater hierarchy.
so....you will die like any animal

I look forward to continuance

tas8831

how about a one liner of your own....and concede this thread
What is to concede?

That you and your compadres are out of your collective league, science-wise, and are content to throw rocks from the sidelines?

Ok.

tas8831

how about.....let's us make Man in our image

and no...your plea for evidence will not be answered

Because you have none, I know.
(religious forum)

believing requires no proof
and all you CAN do is think about it

How profound.

And worthless.

I will stick to things that you can examine, and look at, and investigate, and collect data about, etc.

You keep 'thinking' about your middle eastern deity tall tales, written and borrowed from other middle eastern numerologists..

And I will keep laughing at your empty one-liners.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
No you are a primate that believes in god.

If I were God, I'll turn you to a monkey with a long tail.:D

images

Bear Wild

If I were God, I'll turn you to a monkey with a long tail.:D

images
Well since you are only an animal and like the rest of the animals on our planet cannot turn anyone into a different animal I guess I will remain the primate I am. Of course if you are a wizard with a wand and went to Hogwarts or some other school like that then I may need to check for a tail in the morning. Enjoy being one of the animals that make up our wonderful Earth and stop trying to be so superior to the rest of us animals.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Well since you are only an animal and like the rest of the animals on our planet cannot turn anyone into a different animal I guess I will remain the primate I am. Of course if you are a wizard with a wand and went to Hogwarts or some other school like that then I may need to check for a tail in the morning. Enjoy being one of the animals that make up our wonderful Earth and stop trying to be so superior to the rest of us animals.

Being superior isn't a bad thing, for example do you think the cockroach is equal to the German shepherd.

Ten-things-you-didn%27t-know-about-German-shepherds-.jpg

facts-about-cockroaches.jpg

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
and you just want to throw away the word ......human

doing so does not make me a chimp

Right. You are a human and not a chimp. But you are also an ape, and so is the chimp. You are also a mammal, and so is my cat. And you are also a vertebrate, and so are all fish.

We are human: a very particular species of ape. We have extended capabilities for generalization and communication. Most of our 'specialness' is from those two capabilities. Neither is different in kind from what other apes can do--only in degree.