• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Huge gap between humans and animals

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Why only humans are different than the rest of animals in terms of thinking, talking
and the way of living, no animal can be compared to humans?

Why we can't even see animals in midway between humans and animals in
terms of thinking, talking and the ability to invent ..etc?

How that is explained by science, we can see different kinds of animals horses, donkeys, dogs,
different kind of birds, but why humans are unique?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Why only humans are different than the rest of animals in terms of thinking, talking

How that is explained by science, we can see different kinds of animals horses, donkeys, dogs,
Of course I'll get the hahaha's for saying this, but I think the most promising of the hominid branch from 150,000 years ago was selected by advanced beings for genetic augmentation to promote advancement.

Not my theory, but one I've gleaned from multiple sources I respect.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Of course I'll get the hahaha's for saying this, but I think the most promising of the hominid branch from 150,000 years ago was selected by advanced beings for genetic augmentation to promote advancement.

Not my theory, but one I've gleaned from multiple sources I respect.
It should be hahad. Most foolish conspiracy theories are easy to leave in the garbage bin, but ancient aliens has always been purveyed by especially racist 'they were just too savage to figure that out' drek. No anthropologist worth their salt will take that crap.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Humans are a kind of ape. Blue whales are a kind of cetaceans. Humans evolved a unique brain among the apes. Blue whales evolved a unique size for cetaceans. The process is the same.

Do you believe that size is unique compared to the way of life for humans,
which animal on earth made a bathroom? which animal on earth write
and read, why no other animal but humans that have such different way of life?

Spiderman

Veteran Member

If you don't mind me asking, what is your first language?

I agree that humans are way different than chimps. I'm not seeing any evidence that chimpanzees are more evolved now than they were 10,000 years ago. I don't think they live in nicer houses or are any closer to having toilets and Plumbing now than they were thousands of years ago.

Where as human beings have spaceships that go to the Moon, satellites in the sky, and cell phones. I don't see humans having too much in common with chimpanzees except for DNA.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Do you believe that size is unique compared to the way of life for humans,
which animal on earth made a bathroom? which animal on earth write
and read, why no other animal but humans that have such different way of life?
Why are no animals but blue whales of such large size? Extremely large. Far and away the biggest animal to ever live by huge metrics more than even dinosaurs. It doesn't matter how much further to the extreme blue whale size is, or animal intelligence is, the process that resulted in it is the same.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
If you don't mind me asking, what is your first language?

I agree that humans are way different than chimps. I'm not seeing any evidence that chimpanzees are more evolved now than they were 10,000 years ago. I don't think they live in nicer houses or are any closer to having toilets and Plumbing now than they were thousands of years ago.

Where as human beings have spaceships that go to the Moon, satellites in the sky, and cell phones. I don't see humans having too much in common with chimpanzees except for DNA.

My first language is Arabic.

Thank you for enriching my point.