• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HRH Queen Elizabeth - Queue

Have you heard of Ticketmaster, Eventim, Ticketline, etc. that is what they do, sell tickets for events. This government subcontracts everything; perhaps Dido Harding could have gotten the job.

Then you'd be complaining about government giving their cronies no-bid contracts, and half the country would be complaining about treating it like an Ed Sheeran concert, how most of the tickets were bought by bots and ended up on ebay for 20 quid a pop and how this greed made little old ladies miss out on the opportunity.

Look, I don't give a Monkeys about what is happening 200-miles away, I'm not complaining about it, I have little interest in it apart from thinking "What a shambles that is"

I get the feeling you'd have found something to criticise whatever they did ;)

It's like folk complain about celebs queue skipping, then complain that David Beckham is only waiting in the queue because he wants the publicity for a knighthood.

I did see someone propose that it would be more efficient to just wheel the Queen past the queue instead though :D

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I'm absolutely fascinated at this point.

English people love a good queue and the monarch just died. It's the perfect conditions for unprecedented queueing.
I'm not sure love is appropriate - tolerance might be better - and the good nature of so many tends to make long queuing reasonably tolerable in the UK. Not for me on this occasion. :oops: