• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How's your human miseries?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Im on the job, sweating, I've got body odor and itch. :( I can't believe more than half of the world's population is without running warm water. Makes me shudder to think of what more than half of people out there must smell like and feel like.

How is your human misery going?

If angels and spiritual entities really exist, don't you think it would be preferable to be one of them?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Im on the job, sweating, I've got body odor and itch. :( I can't believe more than half of the world's population is without running warm water. Makes me shudder to think of what more than half of people out there must smell like and feel like.

If angels and spiritual entities really exist, don't you think it would be preferable to be one of them?
Life is a journey with ups and downs mostly every day, but by living in the moment it is more easy to handle the difficult situations we come across.

Since I was a young child I have sick people around me who i had to take care of, and even now as an adult, my fianceè is chronical sick probably for life. But i must just go on to help her as best as i can with a smile because if she sees me tired and sad, that will make her feel even worse.

So try to smile even life is kicking back, that is my motto :)
Life is not about me, it is about what i can do to make others feel well.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member

I'm becoming a mild hoarder just because I buy stuff, then lose interest in it, and don't want to go to all the trouble of getting rid of it.

I'm having to find ways to do things on my own without the aid of others.

I'm unhappy about the unsolvable arguing in politics.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Life is a journey with ups and downs mostly every day, but by living in the moment it is more easy to handle the difficult situations we come across.

Since I was a young child I have sick people around me who i had to take care of, and even now as an adult, my fianceè is chronical sick probably for life. But i must just go on to help her as best as i can with a smile because if she sees me tired and sad, that will make her feel even worse.

So try to smile even life is kicking back, that is my motto :)
Life is not about me, it is about what i can do to make others feel well.
Thank you. And yes, the smile is so important even when we're stressed

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I know sweating and body odor is not a big deal and I love my job so far. it means a lot to me to be a productive member of society. However, I'd much rather be a spiritual entity without this body, without having to bathe, eat, brush my teeth, or have arthritis anymore.

Laika

Premium Member

Depression has really hit me hard in the past week and I'm feeling pretty tired. On the really bad days, it's like having a bomb going off in your head and being thrown around like a rag doll in the jaws of a vicious dog and all you can do is wait for it to pass and maybe have a good rant and swear to get it out of your system. It can take three days for the whole thing to erupt and then settle down again. So the emotional turmoil and mood swings saps your energy though and having done it so many times, it gets tiresome to be in that kind of pain on a weekly/ bi-weekly basis as appears to be the case.
I booked a short break in a local hotel so I get some peace and get away from the house. I went out to have a walk and had meat feast pizza for lunch. (Definitely the highlight of my day and worth every penny). I came back home and fell asleep on the sofa at 2pm as I'm that tired. I was glad to get a book in the post I'd been expecting for a few days. I'm feeling a bit better right now, if still very sluggish. I'm definitely going to have an early night.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I'm not sure if it's laziness or what, but lately I haven't been playing video games much as I don't like going to the trouble to hook up the system back and forth over the day/week to my TV. Ideally, I'd just like to play games while I'm on my smartphone - have everything in one place.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

My husband may be dying. I thought i had lost him 2 years ago and now the cancer is back. With luck radiation treatment may give him more time.

Kind of puts other stuff into perspective.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

Humans are pretty adaptable. We like our comforts but we can survive pretty well without them. And, I find most "suffering" one can get used to. Just becomes a reality of life to deal with. We deal with it and continue on. Humans are capable, I believe of finding happiness in the most uninviting circumstances. Then again we are also quite capable of making ourselves completely miserable as well.