• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How's it going?

Uncertaindrummer

Hey guys this is Uncertaindrummer, although often on the internet people just call me Uncertain or UD. I came to this site through Sogfp or whatever those initials are (can never remember) and am now invading your threads, lol ;)

I am male, 6'4", and you don't want to know how freakishly little I weigh, lol I have brown hair and brown eyes and my hobbies are Drumming (duh) basketball (kinda self-explanatory), and talking about religion.

Cheers,

Uncertaindrummer

Scott1

Hello there UD!

The Romish Minion is growing...... mmmwaaaahahaha!

Welcome to RF.

Scott

Ormiston

Uncertaindrummer said:
Hey guys this is Uncertaindrummer, although often on the internet people just call me Uncertain or UD. I came to this site through Sogfp or whatever those initials are (can never remember) and am now invading your threads, lol ;)

I am male, 6'4", and you don't want to know how freakishly little I weigh, lol I have brown hair and brown eyes and my hobbies are Drumming (duh) basketball (kinda self-explanatory), and talking about religion.

Cheers,

Uncertaindrummer
You watching the E.C. Finals tonight!?? Go Pistons!!

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
bugwelc.gif

Oh no, not another Scott:eek:

Just kidding, hope you enjoy, I will catch you on the inside.

Lady Crimson

credo quia absurdum
Welcome! Namaste!

I'm a drummer too...I preffer to play the old stuff like swing, jazz, foxtrot etc....how'bout you?