• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Howdy

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Welcome, Fettuccine. Looking forward to discussing religion, ontology, evolution &al with a non-primate.

Me, I'm a procyonid, how do you classify yourself? :p

Last edited:

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I’m Mischa! I am 22! They/Them pronouns please ♡
I don’t know what I fully believe in, but I know what gives me the most inspiration and I figure that’s a good place to start.
I’m excited to meet people who may help me discover more of my belief system.

I don’t believe god created man and I also don’t believe we evolved from primates, and that’s a conversation I love to have.
(I also apologize in advance if we do have this conversation)

Other fun facts about me:
-I’m an artist and a writer (creating my own graphic novel series (very slowly might I add))
-I have 7 cats
-I’m @Xavier Graham ’s partner (he’s pretty cool you may know him)
-I don’t know what else to put.

Have a good day! ^^
Good to have you with us. :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here. Xavier is amazing.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I don’t believe god created man and I also don’t believe we evolved from primates, ..
Welcome to the forum, FFM. I like all kind of monsters except the 'divine' ones.
But you have put all of us in a problem. Neither God, nor evolution! Then I suppose we can ascribe our existence only to alien Fettucine Monsters. That means you have a very distinguished lineage.
Hi. Good to know about the cats, but you should be aware that I am a primate. ;)
Well, Secret Chief, primates do have conflicts with Panthera but not with Felinae.

Last edited:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I’m Mischa! I am 22! They/Them pronouns please ♡
I don’t know what I fully believe in, but I know what gives me the most inspiration and I figure that’s a good place to start.
I’m excited to meet people who may help me discover more of my belief system.

I don’t believe god created man and I also don’t believe we evolved from primates, and that’s a conversation I love to have.
(I also apologize in advance if we do have this conversation)

Other fun facts about me:
-I’m an artist and a writer (creating my own graphic novel series (very slowly might I add))
-I have 7 cats
-I’m @Xavier Graham ’s partner (he’s pretty cool you may know him)
-I don’t know what else to put.

Have a good day! ^^

Welcome to RF!