• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Howdy folks!

turk179

I smell something....
It's been a few months since I was last here and my first major question was "lets see what's new?" The first thing I see is new owners.......again. Sheesh. How come nobody that owns us wants to keep us. Are we not cute enough:polarbaby:? Just Kidding. Of course we are cute enough.

Anyways, I have been working full time and going to college too and have not been here to pop in and say hi for quite some time. Are there still lots of familiar faces here? Any exciting new faces? How have you all been? Whatcha all been up too? Come on people, talk to me! I'm out of the loop here.
</IMG>

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Hey Turk, your baby is BEAUTIFUL!

As far as my loop goes... well you'll just have to call me :D

turk179

I smell something....
Hey! Welcome back! Good to see you again :D
Thanks. Good to see you too.
Booko said:
Turk! I was just saying yesterday that I missed you and Draka!

How's everything?
Hey! Someone Missed us:D! Everything is going well. Thanks for asking.
Buttons* said:
Hey Turk, your baby is BEAUTIFUL!

As far as my loop goes... well you'll just have to call me :D
Thanks! Flattery will get you everywhere:D.

Aqualung said:
Hey, turk! Good to see you.
Hey Aqua! Seems us old timers never seem to leave the ole RF roost.(Which IMO is a good thing:D).

</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
TURK! How are you and Draka and the baby? Probably not much of a baby anymore, but a child growing up too fast! :)

Good to see you back. New owners????? Yep. Some new faces and plenty of old ones that miss you guys!

I've been busy, new position at work (Nuclear Pharmacy Tech), etc.... but not much new in the end ;)

turk179

I smell something....
TURK! How are you and Draka and the baby? Probably not much of a baby anymore, but a child growing up too fast! :)

Good to see you back. New owners????? Yep. Some new faces and plenty of old ones that miss you guys!

I've been busy, new position at work (Nuclear Pharmacy Tech), etc.... but not much new in the end ;)
We are doing well. Jamie is walking better every day and is becoming quite the climber. Nuclear Pharmacy Tech? Do you dispence Nuclear drugs:p?

Becky said:
Welcome back!! Say hi to Jen for me.
Thanks. I don't know if I will be posting that much but I will always pop in and say hi eventually. I will tell Jen you said hi.

</IMG></IMG></IMG>