• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How would you kill this thing?

How would you propose to kill this thing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yuvgotmel

How would you kill this thing?

http://www.thefunnypage.com/camel-spiders/spider.jpg

spider.jpg

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
If I hadn't seen this in another thread and known about the fp-thing, I would be checking my shoulder right now. And would do it again and again and again...

Zephyr

Moved on
Use flamethrower to make a little fire on the ground, then poke the bottom one with a stick until it falls into it, then directly BURNiNATE the top one.

Camel Spiders. Serious Business.

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
You get a tin of fly spray, and you spray it until it goes foamy. Then when it moves you spray it again. Then when it moves again you hit it with your shoe. Then when it's half mashed on the floor with only three legs left and still trying to drag itself in your direction, you stab it with a sword.
No, hang on, that was the spider in my lounge the other week.Got confused there for a minute.:cover:
Though burnination sounds potentially effective.:yes:

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Ooh! *eyes light up* Burnination sounds like fun! :tigger:

*runs around making Dalek-type noises*
Burn-in-ate! Burn-in-ate! Burn-in-ate!!

darkpenguin

Charismatic Enigma
OOOOHHHH YAAAAAY a new pet for me!

I wanna love it and hug it and pet it and make it mine forever and ever :D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
A home made flame thrower that spews gasoline from one spout, kerosene from another, paint thinner from another, and propane to power them out at extremly high velocity.

darkpenguin

Charismatic Enigma
Could go on a nail gun rampage I suppose!
That picture is very deceptive with the angle and all, from what I have seen of the camel spider on myspace vids they are big but not as big as they look in that pic!
Rumour had it that they scream when they run although thats not true!
Banana spiders do scream as they fall though which I find very humorous!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I'd run the other way screaming like a little girl.

Were I an enlightened master, I'd have perfect wisdom of which mudra to perform and which mantra to recite so the spider would become illuminated. There would be no need to kill it. :p

Peace,
Mystic

evearael

Most of the claims about them are greatly exagerated, but those are really aggressive spiders. I would put as much distance between myself and it as possible. (Of course, that would be my response for less mobile and sizable spiders too...)