• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Well Do You Really Know Your Fellow RFers?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I know that @Revoltingest once did a poll which proved he was really an "ultra-progressive". This is scientific fact.
I wish I knew where that poll is.
I need the proof to counter staff's new requirement that
I post in the recently created "Ultra-Regressive" forum.

I know that @Wirey isn't just hyper intelligent...he
was also once a semi-successful pro baseball player.
But I don't know his feelings about curling.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
@sayak83 posts on nearly any subject are typically well-reasoned, well-informed, and insightful -- even though he has the scandalously bad taste to sometimes disagree with me. He is also a great mod.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
@Windwalker's only known abject failure as a human being is that he doesn't always see eye to eye with me on mysticism. Other than that, he is among the most insightful posters on the subject I've seen in my nearly 14 years on this Forum. As I understand it, he's writing an autobiographical book on the subject, and I hope to purchase a copy when it comes out.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
@YmirGF lives on a wooded island where he spends much of his time insufferably taunting the local deer. He is a far more humane man that he'd like people to think of him as, and his insights into mysticism are among the most intriguing I've come across on RF.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
@Mister Emu is one of the most level headed, intelligent, and thoughtful posters on the Forum. Although it is absolutely indisputable that he's always wrong whenever he disagrees with me on political matters (which is almost always), his command of the facts, his intellectual honesty, and his sharp insights are beyond reproach.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
@YmirGF enjoys a good joke at the expense of the left (although his opening act needs a bit of work). :D

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
@Rival is one hot woman. Did I say 'hot"? I meant torrid! She's a ravishingly beautiful brunette. I have always appreciated the nude selfies she's sent me consistently refused out of sheer cruelty to send me despite my near daily solicitations and constant whining. She also lives in a charming English village that, I most firmly believe, would be even more charming if its inhabitants would send me nude selfies. Have I mentioned my desire for nude selfies yet? Something -- some sixth sense -- tells me my desire is a forlorn hope.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
@Sunstone is not mathematically gifted because if he were he would have written all of these statements in one post, so he would have gained a ratio of more likes per post. Disappointed.

@Revoltingest's poetry
needs a little work and
more rhymes.

@Quetzal changes avatars almost as often as I do. More indecisive than a teenage girl!

@Tumah is filthy. Don't eat dinner with him!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
@FearGod lives in Northern Africa (Algeria) and is a devout Muslim. He strikes me as someone who often makes an effort to understand points of view that are not his own, rather than automatically condemning them.

Vouthon

Dominus Deus tuus ignis consumens est
Staff member
Premium Member
Just to say @Sunstone this is a wonderful idea for a thread: I really love the concept and its a testament to your genius at coming up with, by far, the most thought-provoking and engaging threads on RF! Your the best :D

I will take part later when the time permits, and will begin with our friend @Buddha Dharma.