• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Well Do You Really Know Your Fellow RFers?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I'm not sure how I got this impression from just knowing him on the net, but I've long thought of @idav as someone who'd make a very loyal friend.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Close enough!

The week Rick was visiting me, the temperature dropped to something like 20 below (with windchill), and a foot or more of snow fell. Rick decided to walk through that weather two miles to the nearest grocery store, and two miles back without a word of complaint -- and he didn't even think it was admirable of him at all that he was hardy enough to do that! Rick is tough as nails.

He's a cool dude phil, you both are.

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
I think Ymir is quite a confident person and very knowledgeable of life. His signature is an indicator of that :D

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
@Debater Slayer in my opinion is admirable in the way he's come from behind in his academic studies to now excel in them -- all the while fighting depression. This despite the appalling fact his "sense of humor" tends towards the vile and wholly reprehensible activity of punning.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
The rascally @Terese is among the gentlest humans I've ever had the pleasure of verbally abusing. Were she the norm for humanity, rather than merely one of its ideals, there would be no murders, no wars, no genocides, but an awful, awful lot of shamelessly well-spoiled pet dogs (she can't get enough of the critters).

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
How well do you really know your fellow RFers?

I suspect most of us know each other less than we think we do. So, in this thread, name something about a fellow RF that you think is true. Preferably something that makes them stand out of the crowd of humanity! Then, if they wish, they can respond by telling you whether you were right or not.

Remember: Keep it positive to stay within RF rules (except when speaking of that rascally @Terese! You don't have to keep it positive then!).
I've heard that you go to Wisconsin on the sly to eat warm cheese curds.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
@Sunstone is apparently hellbent and determined to almost single-handedly create the longest thread on RFers in the whole history of the Forum. Come on, Folks! I need some help here! Start posting!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Although I am not all that familiar with the field, my best guess is that @Vouthon almost certainly qualifies as a genuine scholar of Catholic mysticism. He also strikes me as deeply spiritual and wonderfully good humored.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
@Sunstone is really getting annoyed he's almost the only one posting in this thread. Y'all could be a lot more helpful here, you know. :D

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I think @Altfish is yet another politically astute RFer. It seems to me he's both thoughtful and objective, and routinely sees beneath the surface of things.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Again and again over the years, @9-10ths_Penguin has astonished me with his sharp logic and critical thinking. It's such a pity he's such a poor race car driver, they always make him sit in the passenger seat and let someone else drive. Tsk. Tsk.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Even though he doesn't come online much anymore, @Mr Spinkles is one of RF's genuine geniuses. Among other accomplishments, Eric has a doctorate in physics, and -- in my opinion -- huge personal integrity. He also once wrote RF's most passionate openly posted love letter in the history of the Forum to another RFer (whose username I can no longer recall). The two later on married.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
What's it going to take to get the rest of you to chime in here on this thread? Am I going to have to shame you all into participating? Come on now! This isn't nearly as much fun as it could be if you guys would start posting!