• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How to treat a lady :D

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Nice! I agree with @ChristineM he needs a little more training. Hope he's not afraid of Dobermans. If not, he'd fit right in the household. :p

Doberman story.

I was 4 or 5 at the time

My grandfather used to breed dobermans. A couple of large cages would hold 6 in each. If i disappeared when visiting him i could usually be found in one of the cages playing with the dogs.

Unless...

Max was his sire, i would sometime go for a walk to the train station, Max would tag along. The station was across two quite busy roads. When i turned to the kerb to cross Max ran in front of me to prevent me crossing until the road was clear.

Wonderful dogs

Viker

Häxan
Doberman story.

I was 4 or 5 at the time

My grandfather used to breed dobermans. A couple of large cages would hold 6 in each. If i disappeared when visiting him i could usually be found in one of the cages playing with the dogs.

Unless...

Max was his sire, i would sometime go for a walk to the train station, Max would tag along. The station was across two quite busy roads. When i turned to the kerb to cross Max ran in front of me to prevent me crossing until the road was clear.

Wonderful dogs
When we go for walks along the forest road, Nub will give me a little nudge if traffic is coming. Sometimes, I can't hear cars fast enough flying around the bends on my own.