• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How to Solve Fear of Speaking to Religious Authorities

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Having spent many lifetimes being tortured for being outspoken about religion, and in this lifetime I've been banned in multiple places, with many of them making independent rules to prevent me speaking with any form of authority; I'm now nervous of sharing religiously.

This would be fine if I was a normal person who could leave religion alone; yet I believe I'm an Archangel sent as a fulfilment of prophecy, in a majority of the world's religions here before Judgement Day.

I thought through social interaction across the internet I'd gain confidence, and then have the wisdom, and method to then do so on a global scale...

Yet it has ended up the opposite, where currently even though I know how to fix many of the religious differences to prevent Armageddon (WW3), I'm nervous to even try; as people don't seem to listen, they just stick to their fundamental view points, and will do anything to prevent them having to question their own authenticity.

Now I understand within psychology that habitual learning can create phobias, and positive outcomes can replace it overtime; yet how can I solve something like this, as I don't really want humanity to wipe its self out, I'd rather educate people about advanced theological principles.

I suppose if I could establish I can literally prove I'm the return of the Messiah, and have memories of me being Yeshua two thousand years ago, that could validate some people's need for following their authority; yet I don't know how to get to that point, and am nervous to interact about it.

All help greatly appreciated. :heartpulse:

In my opinion. :innocent:

PureX

Veteran Member
They have no authority outside their own 'fiefdom'. So step out of their firfdoms, and you can ignore their self-assumed authority.

Keep in mind that you have no authority in the realm of theism, either. Opinions are expected. And welcomed by some. But presumed authority is as annoying to others as it is to you.

Last edited:

wizanda

Premium Member
But presumed authority is as annoying to others as it is to you.
I don't mind respecting valid authority, and will look into the details to see if it is worthy; unfortunately I've not really found the same from many in this plane of existence, to the point I accept here is down near Hell (Middle Earth)...

It seems many people have issues with real authority; where this world has become more demonic, as many think they're in some form of hierarchal pecking order.
Keep in mind that you have no authority in the realm of theism, either.
If I'm capable of proving I'm an archangel prophesied in many of the world's religions, I'd think that would count theologically to those who respect that authority.

The other option according to what I understand of what is prophesied, is we delete all those who don't respect it, and keep those who do...

The reason for posting this, is I'm wanting to find some way to appeal to those who could question, as just removing humanity as they'd not listen, sounds a bit extremist.
They have no authority outside their own 'fiefdom'. So step out of their firfdoms, and you can ignore their self-assumed authority.
Thank you for this idea, will try to ponder a way that I can be outside of all their umbrellas; as well as create one that others could shelter under.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Yet it has ended up the opposite, where currently even though I know how to fix many of the religious differences to prevent Armageddon (WW3), I'm nervous to even try; as people don't seem to listen, they just stick to their fundamental view points, and will do anything to prevent them having to question their own authenticity.

People are pretty obstinate that way. Even those of us who aren't the Messiah can see that.

I knew a guy who said he was the Messiah. I don't know if I ever actually believed that, but it was fascinating to watch him interact with his many (mostly Christian) detractors and hecklers. It was Christianity at its finest: Verbal abuse, threats, violence, harassment. I've seen how angry and hateful they become when their beliefs are challenged, and this guy was also a bit of a hothead who used salty language, so it was rather interesting to watch the exchanges he had with Christians. Some atheists thought he was kind of cool, since he seemed to have a way of causing Christians to lose all sense of composure and smugness, turning them into screaming banshees out for blood.

PureX

Veteran Member
People are pretty obstinate that way. Even those of us who aren't the Messiah can see that.

I knew a guy who said he was the Messiah. I don't know if I ever actually believed that, but it was fascinating to watch him interact with his many (mostly Christian) detractors and hecklers. It was Christianity at its finest: Verbal abuse, threats, violence, harassment. I've seen how angry and hateful they become when their beliefs are challenged, and this guy was also a bit of a hothead who used salty language, so it was rather interesting to watch the exchanges he had with Christians. Some atheists thought he was kind of cool, since he seemed to have a way of causing Christians to lose all sense of composure and smugness, turning them into screaming banshees out for blood.
Yup. Just as in the original story. Kinda gives it credibility, I think. Easy to think it happened when it's happening, still.

It is interesting, though, to note who is in which roles. :)

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
I am not sure why you expect anyone to recognise you or anyone else as an authority..

This is exactly the same as why you do not accept existing authorities your self.

My personal view is that I do not accept any religious authorities as being other than administrative bodies of their own particular faith. They have absolutely no justification for authority over any one else.

You may become recognised as an authority when you can convince sufficient others that what you say is both believable and true.
It is clear that you have not yet reached this point in any substantial way.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I suppose if I could establish I can literally prove I'm the return of the Messiah, and have memories of me being Yeshua two thousand years ago, that could validate some people's need for following their authority; yet I don't know how to get to that point, and am nervous to interact about it.
I hesitate to say this, but that doesn't sound like the kind of problem an authentic messiah would have ...

wizanda

Premium Member
Some atheists thought he was kind of cool, since he seemed to have a way of causing Christians to lose all sense of composure and smugness, turning them into screaming banshees out for blood.
I've had that reaction for years from people, and even though I try to be diplomatic, they throw a wobbly - as it is challenging their belief system.

I find it like showing people the ground they stand on isn't solid, and when you remove the rug from underneath them, they strike out to regain some sense of control.

wizanda

Premium Member
I hesitate to say this, but that doesn't sound like the kind of problem an authentic messiah would have ...
If we look at what happened in the Bible, Yeshua was put to death for challenging the religious authorities.

wizanda

Premium Member
I am not sure why you expect anyone to recognise you or anyone else as an authority..
I believe authority can be established by credentials, and having the knowledge required to justify that position.

Gargovic Malkav

Having spent many lifetimes being tortured for being outspoken about religion, and in this lifetime I've been banned in multiple places, with many of them making independent rules to prevent me speaking with any form of authority; I'm now nervous of sharing religiously.

This would be fine if I was a normal person who could leave religion alone; yet I believe I'm an Archangel sent as a fulfilment of prophecy, in a majority of the world's religions here before Judgement Day.

I thought through social interaction across the internet I'd gain confidence, and then have the wisdom, and method to then do so on a global scale...

Now I understand within psychology that habitual learning can create phobias, and positive outcomes can replace it overtime; yet how can I solve something like this, as I don't really want humanity to wipe its self out, I'd rather educate people about advanced theological principles.

All help greatly appreciated. :heartpulse:

How did you arrive at the conclusion that you are what you say you are?

wizanda

Premium Member
How did you arrive at the conclusion that you are what you say you are?
  • I've known since 4-5 years old I'm sent from Heaven with my name in the world's religious texts,
  • at 5-6 years old before being able to read I had advanced knowledge about the Bible,
  • at 15 God spoke to me, explaining global eschatology,
  • at 21 I fulfilled Revelation 5 & 10 three years before reading the Bible,
  • and had a Near Death Experience at 21.
I've then been led to know many advanced details about religious comprehension, and get miracles all the time... That is a start to some of the info, that makes me sure it is valid.

This thread was on the psychological aspects of being cautious of even telling people; might start another thread on proving it, after seeing the results.

In my opinion.
:innocent:

Gargovic Malkav

This thread was on the psychological aspects of being cautious of even telling people; might start another thread on proving it, after seeing the results.

People like you make me curious.
Are you aware though, that a place such as RF tends to be a magnet for those who believe to be a prophet, the Messiah, or just people who believe to have found the True way to God or something similar?

I'm sure this is one of the factors that plays a role as to why people have such a hard time believing you.

Many of them leave frustrated or disappointed because they face the same issues; that man can be as stubborn as a mule.
There's still a few of them here though.

Anyways, I'm curious to hear your story. :)

wizanda

Premium Member
Are you aware though, that a place such as RF tends to be a magnet for those who believe to be a prophet, the Messiah, or just people who believe to have found the True way to God or something similar?
I've been on here longer than most people, and have met many people proclaiming to be a prophet over the internet; I find it fascinating investigating the claims as well, see if there is any validity to it.

Globally we can see many people claiming to be the Messiah, and many saying they've fulfilled global prophecy; this is where we have to actually study the details, and understand what qualifies the real thing.

In terms of needing to prove it, as many have over the years; this is where Yeshua warned there would be many false Christ's, and then the Judgement Day Fire - Where after only those who've proven their worthiness, will be resurrected into the Age to Come.

God told me at 5-6 years old people wouldn't listen when I'm on the sky communicating what the Great Deception is at 25+, and at 15 that though I'd try to appeal to people, it wouldn't reach as far as meant.

Last edited:

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If we look at what happened in the Bible, Yeshua was put to death for challenging the religious authorities.

But surely that's not a problem you share ...

Yours, you said, was more like fear of the soapbox.

Good luck, regardless.

wizanda

Premium Member
But surely that's not a problem you share ...

Yours, you said, was more like fear of the soapbox.

Good luck, regardless.
Thanks for the good luck...

I've done lots of jobs interacting with the public prior to sharing religious matters; so I don't fear the aspect of the interaction.

It is more that having spent years online discussing the religious data, where some people categorically will not question; often they will then get really personal, as they feel they're being attacked personally - in challenging their belief.

Thus it gets more complex when pondering informing more people on a bigger scale; as when lots of people feel personally aggrieved, they often create a lynch party mentality, as it challenges their group.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Thanks for the good luck...

I've done lots of jobs interacting with the public prior to sharing religious matters; so I don't fear the aspect of the interaction.

It is more that having spent years online discussing the religious data, where some people categorically will not question; often they will then get really personal, as they feel they're being attacked personally - in challenging their belief.

Thus it gets more complex when pondering informing more people on a bigger scale; as when lots of people feel personally aggrieved, they often create a lynch party mentality, as it challenges their group.

Nothing for it but to write a New York Times Book of the Year, then. Sweep 'em off their feet by draping your iron-clad argument in beautiful flowing robes ─ or something along those lines.

wellwisher

When I was a younger man, I had a similar situation as you. I felt that I had the figured out the secrets of bible prophesies and wished to help others prepare for the end times. My research made this feel was very imminent and I felt under so much pressure to help those who would fight me every step of the way.

The global end times never appeared, as I had anticipated at various points in time. But I was still reacting to the world like it was about to happen, each day.

What I eventually understood, was that I had more or less triggered the world of prophesy, in the microcosm of my own mind. The prophesies were playing out within me. I was projecting these inner events outward. I was like a movie projector of feelings and active imagination and visions that set an ambiance in the world around me. I was trying to react outside to what was actually inside. I was living in a mystical psychosis that was playing inside of me. It was not so much a pathology, but an inner healing drama.

I would eventually notice, that I was all the characters of the prophesies; good and evil, based on different parts of my personality, often in conflict. We all have good and evil aspects, and I had inner battles along the lines of my prophesy expectations. My entire world would fall apart, losing my career and my fiancé.

After I was humbled I understood that I had been willing to let the ends justify the means, to move the system. I had merged with my darkside thinking this was part of the good. Once I was allowed me to see the dark character that I had become, I let myself become weak, so I would not become the very thing, that I was trying to warn others of. The detour happened along with the loss of my environmental control. This was the worse part, since I was visited by dark characters, trying to drive me insane with fear. But I got through it and held onto being being weak; no fighting.

When I was going through these prophesies, in the microcosm of my mind, there was a more public person who appeared to be running a parallel internal process. His name was David Koresh the leader of a cult called the Branch Davidian's.

He did not take the detour at the right time, but was burned and killed in the FBI created fires. His charisma over his flock came from a dark place and he needed to humble his ego to avoid the wrath leading to his end. But he was so caught up in his power trip over his followers, that he chose poorly. My circumstances forced me to stay alone with my visions and accept my fate. This made it easier to stay on the detour; faith and perseverance of the Saints.

In the end, I found that one can still reach the same place that prophesies leads to, but within the microcosm of your own mind. The coolest part was going thought the seven plagues, since this meant I was almost done. It was such an emotional and psychological catharsis, leading to state of amnesia, with the nicest part of me left behind; reborn. I coasted fro a few days and then I needed to re-evolve myself from scratch, from that euphoric platform. The memory of prophesy was erased for many years.

It may be possible that your path is also designed for an internal transformation. If that is your calling the power to influence others, may create an ego trip, that could cause you to miss the detour. Something inside of you has set your fate to the right path. You may need to walk alone until you reach the end, and have the correct charisma. At that time, you may be content to change the world in smaller ways.

wizanda

Premium Member
When I was a younger man, I had a similar situation as you.
Thank you for sharing your journey in such detail, and thank you for evolving through it to share & help others.

You see within where I'm coming from I believe we can prove religious prophecy globally; where I'm planning on sharing this with everyone, and to correct the religious authorities.

Whereas I get the psychology of people needing to be something, and then coming to a conclusion they're the things being prophesied...

Within my own experience, I was spoken to by God as a child prior to any religious knowledge; also then fulfilled prophecy in multiple places, prior to knowing anything about it.

I've not wanted to do it since childhood (like Jonah), and then since realizing some bits prophesied are very real, I've understood I know I have to; as everyone else is depending on me to actually do some of the stuff stated in the world's religious texts.

I've always remembered I'm an Avatar sent from Heaven (4-5), and have remembered things from two thousand years ago (5-6); where I now understand through the world's religious texts I can prove to be the return of Christ.

Since 5-6 years old I've always known how we can fix the Great Deception, and knew at 25 I'd start explaining this globally; yet be ignored to begin with...

I've been on this forum since I was 26 years old fulfilling Biblical prophecy; now I believe it is time to prove it globally, and then to try to fix the world before humanity destroys it self...

Otherwise as God showed me at 15 prior to reading the religious texts, mankind will be cleansed in the Judgement Day Fire, and here will be restored to Eden, without most existing any more.