• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How to sell your soul to Satan and the results

Spiderman

Veteran Member
God never asked us to do something wrong to learn something. However, His mercy is new every morning and forgiveness is still available at all times.

It does seem like you complicate things too much. Do you have a pastor?
I'm in an IRTS (Mental health) facility. Having a spiritual director has many complications. Transportation is one. I believe God has me on a different path that a pastor can't help much with.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I'm in an IRTS (Mental health) facility. Having a spiritual director has many complications. Transportation is one. I believe God has me on a different path that a pastor can't help much with.
Will pray for you.... you might be surprised... pastors usually have a congregation with people whose hearts are towards others in situations like yours.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Hi, I'm just wondering if you sold your soul to Satan, how did you do it and how did it work for you? What were the results?

I have an increasing suspicion that Satan and God work together.
9DC7BA91491042695557069590528_13c011441bd.4.7.jpg

The question is why Satan would be interested to buy a soul. And how would he pay?

Ciao

- viole

Cateau

Giovanni Pico & Della Barba Devotee
Hi, I'm just wondering if you sold your soul to Satan, how did you do it and how did it work for you? What were the results?

I have an increasing suspicion that Satan and God work together.
9DC7BA91491042695557069590528_13c011441bd.4.7.jpg
Hah, no the diff is God will take anyone whereas to get in contact with Satan you gotta be high in the ranks. We've all been there, I need cash now Lucy take my soul cuz JG. Wentworth is a liar. Imagine, he'd have everyone's soul by now lol. Thank god it's much easier to repent and not sell out.

Callisto

Hellenismos, BTW
There was a famous story of a Jazz musician back in the 40s or 50s, who apparently sold his soul to the devil, apparently he died screaming like a dog. Loot it up.

Robert Johnson, he was a blues musician and died in the 1930s. Just a legend, he died 3 days after being poisoned, possibly further compromised by pre-existing illness.