• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How to sell your soul to Satan and the results

Spiderman

Veteran Member
1) I don't see where Job sold his soul to get his friends saved. (which is what is the issue you stated)
2) Job story has to do with faith.
3) It doesn't take into consideration the work of the Cross
4) God did NOT want Job to get harmed and thus prevented Satan from killing him (He had a hedge of protection to stop it until JOB got into fear)
5) It doesn't say God WANTED him to destroy Job

and most important of all...

You haven't provided one scripture where you are supposed to sell your soul. HOWEVER, it does follow the following:

Timothy 1 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

That, of course, is talking about what Satan does.
You can't provide one Scripture that states that something has to be in Scripture for it to be true!

I prayed to God for answers and the answer I received was to sell my soul to the Devil!

I found it to be rewarding, energizing, and empowering!

God also told me that the Antichrist is His servant who does his will. Darkness glorifies God. It is in the Scriptures. God wanted his son to be brutally tortured and executed.

The powers of darkness that were responsible for the crucifixion of Christ were just doing God's will!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Dear Satan,
I give myself entirely to thee,
and to show my devotion to thee I consecrate to thee this day my eyes, my ears, my heart, my soul, my whole being without reserve,
wherefore, dear god of this world, as I am thy own, use me as thy property and possession!

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
At this time in my life I'm dedicated to doing anything I can to obtain occult powers from your Gods.

I believe it is one step towards enlightenment and it produces psychological, emotional, and spiritual reward that God wasn't providing.

I want your gods to be empowered because I believe it can benefit earth!

Also, in Scripture God used Satan to glorify himself. God wanted Satan to slaughter his only son, slaughter Jobs family, cover Job with sores, and in the end it glorified Job and God, atoned for sin, and redeemed earth.

Satan compliments God and glorifies God's people. It is Biblical!

I think you are missing the overall picture the bible is teaching.

Believe one god.
Faith one god.
Follow one god.
Obey one god.

Dont make anything that resembles me.
Dont make anything thats an idol
Me. Me. Me. (No pun. Its all abot god)

Anything else you direct your belief, action, prayers to that are not of god are, by default, of satan. So, in the bible, god says he does NOT want humans to know god and evil (or satan) as we do. His goal was the opposite. He wanted to surpress knowledge of evil so humans can only receive good from him.

Nothing wrong with that until people all of the sudden wanted "free will" and feel they would be robots if they didnt. Ego kicked in.

The first woman sinned because of satan/temptaton. So all the bad things people complain about, killing, things like that, are products of satan/temptation Not god.

Probably the reason why its hard to hear god is:

Bruce answered all prayers Yes and got a mess. In my opinion, this video and like ones shows that god is a desire for ones heart to be perfect. It ist because of how one is raised and where, they are drawn to temptations someone in 343 B.C never even heard about.

Following satan just means following your temptations opposed to god. Why you follow satan in a healthy way by finding a religion or path that wont leave you confused?

Maybe the spirits are telling you something about christianity thats insulting your soul. If its that problemsome, it seems like your beating yourself up for it.

You dont have to be Bruce to connect to god. As long as you arent defining god by soneone elses definition, you are good.

At the end:

"When writing a story about your life, dont let anyone else hold your pen."

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
You can't provide one Scripture that states that something has to be in Scripture for it to be true!

I prayed to God for answers and the answer I received was to sell my soul to the Devil!

I found it to be rewarding, energizing, and empowering!

God also told me that the Antichrist is His servant who does his will. Darkness glorifies God. It is in the Scriptures. God wanted his son to be brutally tortured and executed.

The powers of darkness that were responsible for the crucifixion of Christ were just doing God's will!
In as much as Jesus said there is no fellowship or communion or agreement between Satan and God, I'll go with what Jesus said.

You're free to do otherwise.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I think you are missing the overall picture the bible is teaching.

Believe one god.
Faith one god.
Follow one god.
Obey one god.

Dont make anything that resembles me.
Dont make anything thats an idol
Me. Me. Me. (No pun. Its all abot god)

Anything else you direct your belief, action, prayers to that are not of god are, by default, of satan. So, in the bible, god says he does NOT want humans to know god and evil (lnow satan) as we do. His goal was the opposite. He wanted to surpress knowledge of evil so humans can only receive good from him.

Nothing wrong with that until people all of the sudden wanted "free will" and feel they would be robots if they didnt. Ego kicked in.

The first woman sinned because of satan/temptaton. So all the bad things people complain about, killing, things like that, are products of satan/temptation Not god.

Probably the reason why its hard to hear god is:

Bruce answered all prayers Yes and got a mess. In my opinion, this video and like ones shows that god is a desire for ones heart to be perfect but because of how one is raised and where, they are drawn to temptations someone in 343 B.C never even heard about.

Following satan just means following your temptations opposed tongod. Why you follow satan in a healthy way by finding a religion or path that wont leave you confused.

Maybe the spirits are telling you something about christianity thats insukting your soul. If its that problemsome, it seems like your beating yourself up for it.

You dont have to be Bruce to connect to god. As long as you arent defining god by soneone elses definition, you are good.

At the end:
I'm following what I believe to be the noble path. If I give myself to the powers of darkness it is to gain understanding of the occult and sorcery that may better help me in the end to be a better servant of our hurting world.

You bring up the Bible. I don't feel called to follow the Bible, and find the Bible to contain a lot of verses that can be proven false, like faith of a mustard seed (The smallest of seeds) can move mountains. At this time I don't care too much about what the Bible says, because I believe I have a different destiny.

Some people have a destiny to be an Antichrist and God wants it that way.

God wants us hot or cold.

Revelation 3:16
So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

I'm not being lukewarm by selling my soul to Satan for knowledge, understanding, and occult powers. God knows that is to one extreme or the other (Far from lukewarm) which is what He wants. He also knows my motives are pure. I'm trying to learn something from it that can benefit others.

Yes, I believe that a person who gains thorough knowledge of Satan, the powers of darkness, and the occult, can benefit our world.

I'll dedicate my life to prayer, sacrifice, fasting, and seeking answers, because I don't care about anything else but enlightenment and knowledge.

I'll turn to all sources of power for obtaining such, and Satan is one of those sources of power.

What is in the Bible isn't for everyone to follow and it contradicts itself. I believe God wants some people to travel down the dark path for his amusement and entertainment, but also to obtain knowledge and familiarity of the darkness for greater purposes.

I will follow my heart. I prayed and prayed for answers and the answer I got was to turn to the god of this world. I'm pretty sure God finds my new friendship with Satan to be amusing. God lets Satan do what He does for the greater good.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
In as much as Jesus said there is no fellowship or communion or agreement between Satan and God, I'll go with what Jesus said.

You're free to do otherwise.
Christ is just being a Drama King. Who would batman be without the joker? :D

Sure, Satan is His enemy. He needs an enemy to give him more eminence! It has already been planned. That is why the Antichrist (Beast of the Apocalypse) was spoken of way back in Daniel 7. The book of Daniel was written a long time ago. God knew all this in advance (Before Christ). It was planned out.

Some people he is calling to follow certain rules. Others are called to be His enemies. Both are used to give him greater exaltation and majesty.

His enemies give him higher renown. He wanted to be crucified! He loves the drama!

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I'm following what I believe to be the noble path. If I give myself to the powers of darkness it is to gain understanding of the occult and sorcery that may better help me in the end to be a better servant of our hurting world.

You bring up the Bible. I don't feel called to follow the Bible, and find the Bible to contain a lot of verses that can be proven false, like faith of a mustard seed (The smallest of seeds) can move mountains. At this time I don't care too much about what the Bible says, because I believe I have a different destiny.

Some people have a destiny to be an Antichrist and God wants it that way.

God wants us hot or cold.

Revelation 3:16
So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

I'm not being lukewarm by selling my soul to Satan for knowledge, understanding, and occult powers. God knows that is to one extreme or the other (Far from lukewarm) which is what He wants. He also knows my motives are pure. I'm trying to learn something from it that can benefit others.

Yes, I believe that a person who gains thorough knowledge of Satan, the powers of darkness, and the occult, can benefit our world.

I'll dedicate my life to prayer, sacrifice, fasting, and seeking answers, because I don't care about anything else but enlightenment and knowledge.

I'll turn to all sources of power for obtaining such, and Satan is one of those sources of power.

What is in the Bible isn't for everyone to follow and it contradicts itself. I believe God wants some people to travel down the dark path for his amusement and entertainment, but also to obtain knowledge and familiarity of the darkness for greater purposes.

I will follow my heart. I prayed and prayed for answers and the answer I got was to turn to the god of this world. I'm pretty sure God finds my new friendship with Satan to be amusing. God lets Satan do what He does for the greater good.

Let me ask bluntly. If you dont feel called to the bible, why are you basing your views of satan on a biblical god, quoting biblical passages, and defining god in a biblical manner?

Many people called to worship satan on RF say they arent worshiping the christian satan. That, and if you dont follow the bible, how is satan darkness? What lead you to believe god is light and satan is dark?

If the bible isnt the sourse, what is?

Kenny

Premium Member
Christ is just being a Drama King. Who would batman be without the joker? :D

His enemies give him higher renown. He wanted to be crucified! He loves the drama!
No application and incorrect analogies IMV.

Crucified and wanting drama are two different things. Giving your life for humanity is about love and not about drama. And if He gave His life for all of humanity, yours is not needed to be sacrificed.

And you still haven't shared where Jesus said "sell your soul". And since Jesus is the very expression of God on this earth, you are on the wrong road. (That is if you are following God and not the Deceiver)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Let me ask bluntly. If you dont feel called to the bible, why are you basing your views of satan on a biblical god, quoting biblical passages, and defining god in a biblical manner?

Many people called to worship satan on RF say they arent worshiping the christian satan. That, and if you dont follow the bible, how is satan darkness? What lead you to believe god is light and satan is dark?

If the bible isnt the sourse, what is?
I don't follow a Biblical God or a Biblical Satan, but I believe there is some truth contained in the Bible and some truth not found in the Bible.

I quote Bible passages because my main source of criticism comes from people that follow the Bible or quotes from the Bible.

I believe the Bible is correct in stating Satan is the god of this world, and one of his titles is also "prince of darkness." I'm just seeing what he has to offer as god of this world. I believe it's part of my destiny to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
No application and incorrect analogies IMV.

Crucified and wanting drama are two different things. Giving your life for humanity is about love and not about drama. And if He gave His life for all of humanity, yours is not needed to be sacrificed.

And you still haven't shared where Jesus said "sell your soul". And since Jesus is the very expression of God on this earth, you are on the wrong road. (That is if you are following God and not the Deceiver)
Christ wouldn't say to sell one's soul in the Bible. That doesn't mean there aren't individuals (like the Antichrist) who aren't supposed to. If I obtain understanding or miraculous powers eventually, it can be used to show atheists and skeptics that God and Satan do exist.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
@KenS
let's just end our argument with "God's will be done". I'm just seeking God's will. I may have made some mistakes along the way. I shall learn from them and become wiser.

God bless you! Please pray a prayer that I do God's will. :)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Also, it is worth noting that it may affect those around us when we summon Satan. The next day people were acting up at this IRTS facility more than I've ever seen. Could be coincidence, but in my experience coincidence usually carries a message, lesson, or meaning to it.

Kapalika

Premium Member
I appreciate your concern. At least someone cares and sees that there is potential harm, consequences, and the seriousness of this act, and that reversing it could harm future potential pacts/deals/oaths. You also make the good point that I might not be able to follow through with my end of the deal.

I did feel different. It seemed to change my mental state and make me more charismatic that day, but that could be the placebo effect.

I did what I believed was the noble thing to do. I sold my soul that other souls could be enlightened. God wasn't providing the grace so I turned to the Devil.

I read that sorcerers sell their souls to Satan for special powers. I would like to use the forces of darkness to show others that God exists.

I felt Satan tell me that he's never had someone sell their soul for the grace to do God's will and be an obedient servant of God and lead others to God. LOL! That's why I did it. My intentions were pure, which is why I think I'll be okay :)

Well I more meant that it's kinda hard to believe in something like this next time if you take it back. Sure nothing will probably happen if you take it back, but that doesn't mean it will be as easy to honestly enter one next time because you will not treat it with such seriousness.

I am not inclined to offer such sympathy. Swaying people to "wager their souls" or sign pacts with diabolical forces not of this world is one of many methods I may utilize to generate mana for certain gods.

What is this to you, a video game? You make it sound like you're some amazing wizard who tricks people into selling their soul to Satan but I'm willing to bet you are for the most part an ordinary person in your everyday life.

Most occultists are but just don't want to admit it.

Due to the low quality of souls lately, for admission I now charge.

A sound policy.

Glaurung

Denizen of Niflheim
I've read the writings of many of the Catholic Saints, and they believe you can sell your soul to the Devil for special occult powers
Possibly, but at any point you can repent out of that. What I'm saying is the the Devil cannot seal your fate here on earth. Only you can do that.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
What is this to you, a video game? You make it sound like you're some amazing wizard who tricks people into selling their soul to Satan but I'm willing to bet you are for the most part an ordinary person in your everyday life.

In simplified terms, "mana" is the word I use to describe the energy people generate in their spiritual-religious practices and direct towards God(s).

Prayer and ritual are common ways of generating mana, across many religions. Involving God(s) in art and music also generates mana. Experiences and choices in life that complement the most prominent archetypal attributes of God(s) are among the stronger methods of generating mana.

___

I have not forgotten how you create music, Mandi. When you have created music for God(s), you have generated and directed mana towards God(s). This is one of many methods, and the act is mutual. It strengthens one's connection and relationship with God(s), and helps one grow in the most prominent archetypal attributes of God(s).

Last edited by a moderator:

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
Hi, I'm just wondering if you sold your soul to Satan, how did you do it and how did it work for you? What were the results?

I have an increasing suspicion that Satan and God work together.
9DC7BA91491042695557069590528_13c011441bd.4.7.jpg
You don't sell your soul to him.

Get naked, run down the road while flailing your arms and screaming "OOGEY BOOGEY OOGEY BOOGEY OOGEY BOOGEY!" all the way to the psych ward.
The results may be temporary confinement, but you'll get some drugs that will make you loopy. :D
That is funny

Kenny

Premium Member
@KenS
let's just end our argument with "God's will be done". I'm just seeking God's will. I may have made some mistakes along the way. I shall learn from them and become wiser.

God bless you! Please pray a prayer that I do God's will. :)
If you want to do God's will, then follow what Jesus said in His last will and TESTAMENT. In as much as you are decidedly to do everything He didn't tell you to do, it isn't a matter of praying, it is a matter of obeying. You are simply repeating what Adam deductively said "I don't need to do what God says, I have a better way". And his end was separation from God.

You have every right to do anything you want (free will) but it is love that decides to what Jesus said "Not my will but thy will be done".

Ball is always in our court.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
If you want to do God's will, then follow what Jesus said in His last will and TESTAMENT. In as much as you are decidedly to do everything He didn't tell you to do, it isn't a matter of praying, it is a matter of obeying. You are simply repeating what Adam deductively said "I don't need to do what God says, I have a better way". And his end was separation from God.

You have every right to do anything you want (free will) but it is love that decides to what Jesus said "Not my will but thy will be done".

Ball is always in our court.
I told God I apologize for what I did, but I did it because I thought he wanted me to for a learning experience. I like to learn and figured there was something I could learn from communing with and consecrating myself to the "god of this world." Even if I get punished for it, I can learn from that too. God created Satan with the destiny to be "The god of this world" (and the fallen Angels) and God creates the Antichrist knowing what He will be. God clearly wants enemies.

The Bible is for people God is calling to one destiny. There are other people who have a different destiny.

Kenny

Premium Member
I told God I apologize for what I did, but I did it because I thought he wanted me to for a learning experience.
God never asked us to do something wrong to learn something. However, His mercy is new every morning and forgiveness is still available at all times.

It does seem like you complicate things too much. Do you have a pastor?