• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How to sell your soul to Satan and the results

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Hi, I'm just wondering if you sold your soul to Satan, how did you do it and how did it work for you? What were the results?

I have an increasing suspicion that Satan and God work together.
9DC7BA91491042695557069590528_13c011441bd.4.7.jpg

sovietchild

There was a famous story of a Jazz musician back in the 40s or 50s, who apparently sold his soul to the devil, apparently he died screaming like a dog. Loot it up.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Get naked, run down the road while flailing your arms and screaming "OOGEY BOOGEY OOGEY BOOGEY OOGEY BOOGEY!" all the way to the psych ward.
The results may be temporary confinement, but you'll get some drugs that will make you loopy. :D

There was a famous story of a Jazz musician back in the 40s or 50s, who apparently sold his soul to the devil, apparently he died screaming like a dog. Loot it up.
There's also a legend of a murderous greedy old man in Wooley Swamp.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Regarding God or Satan, I choose whoever is wiser and more charitable. I just think God knew who he was creating when He made Satan, and that God wants Satan to do what he does or he would prevent it.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Cash. Immense, lovely, dive-in-and-swim piles of cash. Whoever gives me that can have my soul after I'm no longer using it.

Bring it on! I have shopping dreams to fulfill!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Basically I said "Satan I summon thee" a bunch of times on my Rosary beads and made all my requests known, then wrote him some letters and signed with my signature

I don't know if it worked or if that was the right way to go about it, but I sold my soul to Satan in exchange to know what God wants me to do and all the strengths and graces to obey that.

Basically I don't think God will burn me in Hell on judgement day, because He knows that the reason I sold my soul was for the grace to know and do his will, and to heal the sick, crippled, disfigured, and hurting. I sold my soul for understanding, wisdom, enlightenment, answers to questions, the gift of healing, and the grace to do God's will.

God wasn't giving it. I just wanted to see if Satan had anything to offer.

My motives were pure. If I go to Hell it is with a pure and clean conscience seeking the will of God. If God really wanted my soul he could have just spoken up and provided the graces necessary to know and do His will. That would have stopped all this.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Basically I said "Satan I summon thee" a bunch of times on my Rosary beads and made all my requests known, then wrote him some letters and signed with my signature

I don't know if it worked or if that was the right way to go about it, but I sold my soul to Satan in exchange to know what God wants me to do and all the strengths and graces to obey that.

Basically I don't think God will burn me in Hell on judgement day, because He knows that the reason I sold my soul was for the grace to know and do his will, and to heal the sick, crippled, disfigured, and hurting. I sold my soul for understanding, wisdom, enlightenment, answers to questions, the gift of healing, and the grace to do God's will.

God wasn't giving it. I just wanted to see if Satan had anything to offer.

My motives were pure. If I go to Hell it is with a pure and clean conscience seeking the will of God. If God really wanted my soul he could have just spoken up and provided the graces necessary to know and do His will. That would have stopped all this.
I made a response to you a few days ago in another thread in which you expressed that same need for God to tell you "what he wants you to do." You didn't respond, which I found a bit curious, but of course that's your right.

But seriously, PopeADope, why do you think that there is a God, but somehow you've been left in the dark about "what he wants you to do?" If God is God, then surely you know -- nothing you could do could prevent that God from making what he wants clear!

So, examine your own thoughts, know who you are, be honest about it -- then how could you possibly not be doing God's will?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I made a response to you a few days ago in another thread in which you expressed that same need for God to tell you "what he wants you to do." You didn't respond, which I found a bit curious, but of course that's your right.

But seriously, PopeADope, why do you think that there is a God, but somehow you've been left in the dark about "what he wants you to do?" If God is God, then surely you know -- nothing you could do could prevent that God from making what he wants clear!

So, examine your own thoughts, know who you are, be honest about it -- then how could you possibly not be doing God's will?
If it's the post I'm thinking of, I took it as a rhetorical question.

I believe in God because of people that have showed up at various moments, dreams linked to something that happened the next day, coincidence, and all sorts of happenings that I just can't explain.

Too much has happened for me to be able to not believe in God. Sometimes it seems like I am doing his will.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
I would sell my soul for a delicious doughnut. But considering the last guy who did that.......
images

Hmm, yeah maybe I'll just go for the cash instead.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
Most rituals I have seen on the subject across various traditions involve a blood pact, where one composes a letter, signs one's name in one's own blood, and then burns it over a flame.

Perhaps you could hold a ceremony late at night. Meditate, open your heart to transformation, be mindful of what you are sacrificing and what you desire in return. Then reach out to Hell, read your letter aloud, sign your name in your blood, and burn it over the flame. Then meditate some more, and contemplate how you will be moving forward differently.
___

Regardless of one's spiritual-religious beliefs... I feel the core of "selling one's soul" is the choice to sacrifice something incredibly precious about yourself in order to achieve or experience something that you- in that moment- desire even more. To cross a line that can never again be uncrossed, through an act that carries great benefits but dire consequences.

Last edited by a moderator:

Glaurung

Denizen of Niflheim
Hi, I'm just wondering if you sold your soul to Satan, how did you do it and how did it work for you? What were the results?
I don't believe it is really possible to sell your soul as such an act would be effectively contracting away your free will. While you breathe, you always have the ability to turn to God. I don't think the Devil has any ability to take that away. (At least not definitively).