• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How to prove God.

an anarchist

Your local anarchist.
Exactly what’s sad is that you have an imaginary friend who exonerates you from having to take personal accountability for the claims you make. You’re not genuinely interested in what’s true. If you were you’d be able to present evidence for your claims but you won’t and you can’t. You have nothing to offer anyone but platitudes. You should be ashamed of yourself. Your empty handed and lying when you say you have something to offer. You should be ashamed of yourself for your utter lack of respect for your peers, your bold faced lies, and the deception you employ under the guise of love. You are the problem.
Through epistemology, that’s one way theists go about trying to prove God. It is solely interested on what is true and what reality is. I made a thread asking atheists if epistemology was a valid means to prove God, and the general answer was no. There’s Bible Apologetics as well, which provides physical evidence for the Bible and the such. None of these roads are ever acceptable for the atheist, and neither are the ones I presented in the thread and another.
Your categorization that theists don’t try to prove God is incompletely incorrect and I think your being rather rude :) but that’s ok I hope this conversation was enlightening for you