• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How to prove God to an atheist (no, really)...

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Like I said, there is no almighty. But if I were in the position, you'd be able to use the phrase accurately. The one you want to hold the title has bolluxed up everything he's ever done, from the beginning.

The title is self explanatory....Someone is greatest of all.

I see no fault in His handiwork.
Man was given dominion.
Blame your fellowman.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
You know..if you ever sought to establish any credibility...any... within a ream of skeptical unbelievers, you first step upon that path would be to provide earnest answer to the question put before you.

All you cite is public urinal scrawlings...

..hardly impressive or inspirational even when more effort and time is employed to take a healthy dump.

Answer the OP directly, or at very least, return to your duties in removing the offal of random dogs crapping in our yard.

At some point, someone is just going to call you out as an ignorant fool...and hand you a loaded gun...just to watch you shoot yourself in grievous harm to body and ego...

My counsel is that you pursue a career in hypnotism...for your tedious ramblings alone would induce sleep or daydreaming disinterest in anyone that cared to expend a moment's notice of your inane and punishingly immaterial "contributions".

Just some friendly advice :)

Yeah right...that's a real friendly attitude you got there.

Your denial of good reasoning is noted.
Too bad your retort is shallow.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
pssst...
guess what captain obvious...
no one really cares about my stance except for me

Just can't resist that urge to last word a thread...can you?
Keep trying.

And yes nobody cares about your stance.....except you.

Heathen Hammer

Nope, you're still wrong
You have failed to even try showing a hierarchy in the physical world

maybe you should start small, before putting the big pants on :D

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
So you would advocate mind control to insure God's will be done?
Or do you prefer...freewill followed by consequence?

What makes you think that those are the only options?

I wouldn't presume to tell God what to do (or to limit him to two alternatives like you just tried to do). I just have confidence that any being rightly called "God" can see to it that what he wants to have happen will actually happen.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
What makes you think that those are the only options?

I wouldn't presume to tell God what to do (or to limit him to two alternatives like you just tried to do). I just have confidence that any being rightly called "God" can see to it that what he wants to have happen will actually happen.

Control of Man....as an absolute?

s2a

Heretic and part-time (skinny) Santa impersonator
Yeah right...that's a real friendly attitude you got there.

Your denial of good reasoning is noted.
Too bad your retort is shallow.

I am not making friends
I declare your vapid rationale as a vacuum that sucks all air out of any spoken reason.
My retort is sufficient, considering the shallow depths to be waded in your wake...

The question out from the OP is, "What's wrong with that"?

Anything else is just evasion and diversion on your part...

Perhaps you hope to bore us all to death...

...yet the thread lives on...

I can not comprehend or explain why you choose to say nothing pertinent, lend no valued insight, or simply natter on with no hint or inkling of depth in lending answer/reply to a very simple question.

Some might suggest you seek professional aid... I only ask that you engage the question put forward, or go crap in someone else's yard. You have self-fertilized these grounds to saturation bombing levels.

Honestly, I do not know whether you are too dense or just plainly crazy obstinate at this point.

The OP stands as composed years ago.
The conclusive question remains as as well.
"What's wrong with that"?

Do you have anything of substance to lend..at all to the question posed? Or are you just a pigeon in the public square, with only droppings as evidence of your presence/legacy?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
What does this mean?

As I said before....control for the sake of will?
God's fault things here aren't going well?

God gave Man dominion.

God's will on earth works best if you go along with it.

God's will directly upon your mind is invasion.
You would have no freewill.
(like the Borg of Star Trek fame)