• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How to properly superglue a Vagina back in when it falls out

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Pet shops essentially tell you to have superglue handy for if your spider's vagina falls out when they have 2,000 babies at once.

My question is, did your pet ever have their vagina fall out, and did you actually successfully get it superglued back into place? This can happen to any pet that I know of actually.. Life is one of those fragile things.

Any spider injury scares me if I see blood or fluid at any time, because they simply don't stop bleeding unless you superglue it , and I hate doing that.

It's hard to forgive myself, but sometimes they give birth to two thousand babies and their vagina falls out.

Like, it isn't bad enough that the price of a male spider drops to 25% of a female due to how likely he is to get violently murdered when he loses his Virginity ( to a female who is sometimes 12 times as big as he is), who proceeds to eat her lover.

When the vagina falls out it obviously makes her uncomfortable to be handled and makes me uncomfortable to apply superglue to the area and you wonder, "is she going to be able to pee"? Well, I wound up killing her quicker applying the toxic glue to her lady parts as her eight legs are kicking and flailing. Go figure.

And yeah, it's like losing a friend or a dog.

This happens to people too called "Vaginal Prolapse" where their vagina falls out. Just curious if it is excruciatingly painful to have this happen? And if you're in a third world country without healthcare, what happens to you I wonder?

It has left me appreciating the martyrdom some people go through that I don't know about because I'm not the same gender.

And here we are in America complaining about not having a nice enough car. Something to consider regarding what someone is going through.

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
In sorry that happened to your spider. :(

I have others , and it didn't just happen recently, but I'm not always exactly over trying to hold a pet down and do that to them. So the memory returns sometimes. I also don't handle my pets much after that.

It's what the pet shop says to do. I used to let people hold my Spiders to overcome arachnophobia. I'm done with that.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Also, I have had many spiders and that never happened other than that one time. It's a total freak of nature for something like that to happen and it was more than just a prolapse. Something else came out too. It was crazy.

Last edited:

SA Huguenot

Pet shops essentially tell you to have superglue handy for if your spider's vagina falls out when they have 2,000 babies at once.

My question is, did your pet ever have their vagina fall out, and did you actually successfully get it superglued back into place? This can happen to any pet that I know of actually.. Life is one of those fragile things.

Any spider injury scares me if I see blood or fluid at any time, because they simply don't stop bleeding unless you superglue it , and I hate doing that.

It's hard to forgive myself, but sometimes they give birth to two thousand babies and their vagina falls out.

Like, it isn't bad enough that the price of a male spider drops to 25% of a female due to how likely he is to get violently murdered when he loses his Virginity ( to a female who is sometimes 12 times as big as he is), who proceeds to eat her lover.

When the vagina falls out it obviously makes her uncomfortable to be handled and makes me uncomfortable to apply superglue to the area and you wonder, "is she going to be able to pee"? Well, I wound up killing her quicker applying the toxic glue to her lady parts as her eight legs are kicking and flailing. Go figure.

And yeah, it's like losing a friend or a dog.

This happens to people too called "Vaginal Prolapse" where their vagina falls out. Just curious if it is excruciatingly painful to have this happen? And if you're in a third world country without healthcare, what happens to you I wonder?

It has left me appreciating the martyrdom some people go through that I don't know about because I'm not the same gender.

And here we are in America complaining about not having a nice enough car. Something to consider regarding what someone is going through.
EEeeeeuuuuwwwww!!!!!