• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How to outmatch God in a physical fight

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I'm feeling both stupid and chatty today, so I went to @Secret Chief's Stupid Thread Ideas for inspiration. I found it at post #474 with @Snow White 's idea(which is the thread title).

So, how would you do it? You're up against the God or Goddess of your choice... how are you going to best him or her?
Get God to complete an inventory of every atom, parts of atoms, etc. in the universe - and handwriting only allowed. :oops:

idea

Question Everything
I'm feeling both stupid and chatty today, so I went to @Secret Chief's Stupid Thread Ideas for inspiration. I found it at post #474 with @Snow White 's idea(which is the thread title).

So, how would you do it? You're up against the God or Goddess of your choice... how are you going to best him or her?

Ask them to create a rock larger than they can move, then ask them to move it :D Mutter comments about how they are not really all-powerful.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Careful which one you say that to... you might get more of an earful than you expected.

There seems to be a lot of family drama on Olympus.

Ohh Olympus. I am keen on Aphrodite worship. Not in the spiritual sense of course

Apologies I was thinking of the Abrahamic god. There are other god beliefs with reasonable family trees.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Ohh Olympus. I am keen on Aphrodite worship. Not in the spiritual sense of course

Apologies I was thinking of the Abrahamic god. There are other god beliefs with reasonable family trees.

I guess "how's your mother doing" might be awkward for Aphrodite, too...