• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

how to know that Islam is the true path to the creator?

islam abduallah

the quran itself put criteria to judge and to figure that he’s from the creator of this universe who’s the only deserve to be worshiped
Allah said ‘Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an? If it had been from [any] other than Allah , they would have found within it much contradiction.: 4:82
So if the quran contains errors, contradictions and/or mistakes so you have to know it’s not from the creator, as the creator shouldn’t do mistakes
Second criteria “We will show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth. But is it not sufficient concerning your Lord that He is, over all things, a Witness? 41:53

That he will put signs In that book to tell every seeker that this is my word and this is my path.

I told you before that the evidences to prove that quran is the word of god are more than to be counted and it’s in different ways, in science, in language, even in it’s simple Legislation

Let’s begin by the language, when Allah sent any prophet he supported him by signs to challenge his people in the field of their competency, like Moses peace upon him allah sent him to challenge his people in magic as they were the leaders of magic and so when he beat them he proved to all that this sign is not from moses but from somebody moghty over than him who is the creator
And the same for Jesus peace upon him his people were clever in the medicine so Allah provided Jesus with sign in medicine to prove to all of the people that he’s supported by the creator so he open the eyes of the blind and revive the death

And the same for Mohamed peace up on him Allah provided him with a sign to prove to his people that he’s a messenger from the god, Arab were famous at this time by their beauty poets and how they were able to make poets without former planning or intention, just he saw certain thing so he make a poet and they were authoring poets consisting of 10,000 line and publish it in the wall of Kaaba, and so they thought nobody could challenge them in poets
Allah sent Mohamed to them an illiterate man who they know well and they know well he has never made a poet, and Allah provided Mohamed by the quran and he challenged the people of Mecca to produce a quran like what Mohamed had, Allah said “Say, "If mankind and the jinn gathered in order to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like of it, even if they were to each other assistants." 17:88 and so they failed so Allah reduced the challenge and said to them Or do they say, "He invented it"? Say, "Then bring ten surahs like it that have been invented and call upon [for assistance] whomever you can besides Allah , if you should be truthful." 11:13, so the challenge reduced from a complete book to just ten chapters, but they failed so Allah reduced again the challenge and made it for only one surat “chapter” allah said “Or do they say [about the Prophet], "He invented it?" Say, "Then bring forth a surah like it and call upon [for assistance] whomever you can besides Allah , if you should be truthful." 10:38
And here they began to start but all of their trials failed again, you can think that Allah told them to bring a chapter like chapter 2 the cow but really he didn’t nominate a certain chapter, chapter 112 which consists of 15 words was enough, but they couldn’t produce a chapter like it, too few words and explaining a too huge meanings,
What also makes the quran is the miracle of miracles that we don’t see the signs of Moses nor Jesus we weren’t there, but the miracle of Mohamed is continuous miracle, everybody can see it and try to challenge, I’m following the challenges, and till the moment the quran hasn’t revised or edited like other books.
Second thing about the language of the quran that till now it’s a live language, old Hebrew is a dead language, too few people who are knowing it and the same for old Greek or the Aramaic which are the languages for the O.T. and N.T.,, but Quran is in Arabic till the moment you can find 350 million Arab who can read the Quran in it’s original language without a translation plus the Muslims in Asia and the west who learnt Arabic just to read and recite the quran in it’s original language, do you know a holy script rather than the quran that it’s followers still able to read it in it’s original language?
3rd point about the language of the quran, Allah said” And We have certainly made the Qur'an easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember? 54:17 this phrase is repeated in the Quran for four times, all of them are in the same chapter, and in this verse Allah says we made the quran easy for the people to memorize, and so you can find in a country like libya it’s population about 6 millions person, one million of them are memorizing the quran from A to Z, in Egypt you can find millions of people who are memorizing the quran completely from chapter 1 to chapter 114 without opening a book, just from their hearts, do you ever see a holy script that been memorized by this huge number of it’s followers? Its Allah who made it easy for memorizing and remembrance

Here’s a video of the youngest kid who memorize the quran, a 3 years old kid memorizing the quran
[youtube]1Pn5OJpIpp8[/youtube]
‫
and this is for another guy who’s blind
[youtube]pLBJwU3dBrs[/youtube]
‫

do you ever see a religion’s followers who are memorizing their holy book like that, I don’t think so, this is not because Muslims are genius but it’s the quran is the word of god and the god promosed to keep and preserve it in the heart of the people.

Logic in the quran and in the nature of Islam

If you think about all the existing religions, you will find that all the religions names belong to a person or a land, for example Christianity, the name is from the word Christ, Hinduism the name is extracted from hind “India” Buddhism extracted from Buddha but islam isn’t extracted from the name of Mohamed nor from the arab land where Mohamed was sent, so we don’t belong to borders or mankind, Allah who gave us this name,
Also some people think that islam is the religion of Arabs, but actually if you look to the Islamic map, Muslim World Map ( a distribution)
You will find that Islam is distributed in non Arab states more than the Arab states, and the Muslims in Indonesia and India are more than the Muslims in allover the Arab world, so Islam isn’t a local religion as some thought, but if you think about other religions you will find it’s mainly local religions except Christianity

Also if you think what Mohamed was if he wasn’t a prophet? Liar? Want to be a king? Seeking for money and power? Women? See this offer that the people of Mecca sent it to prophet Mohamed to stop his message and stop offending their idols and to make him the richest, the king and marry the best woman and see his answer to them
[youtube]SLplKvhEKok[/youtube]
The Prophet Mohammad Decision - YouTube
if Mohamed wasn’t a messenger from the god so what was he?
Allow me to post for you two videos too short about some logical events in the Quran, that proves the divinity of the quran
[youtube]TCtqazfyMDs[/youtube]
The Quran & Logic Part I - The Source of Quran - YouTube
[youtube]TXUVbuj2PMM[/youtube]
The Quran & Logic Part 3 - The renewable Miracle - YouTube
Please think about those two videos
Scientific
Quran and hadith contains a lot of scientific miracles more than to be counted, so I’ll just write links for some of them it would be better than my own words.
[youtube]C9dMqTxR19s[/youtube]
Quran Miracle:Iron sent down from space (Discovery Channel) - YouTube
[youtube]c0Ks8xuwKcY[/youtube]
QURA'N EXPLAINS KNOCKING STARS - PULSARS - YouTube
for simplicity you can just watch this short one
[youtube]TRIxwRQRxm8[/youtube]
The Knocking Star - Pulsar in the Quran, proof of existens of God , quran miracle - YouTube
you will find in the most of translations that the word knocker is translated to another word like the visiting by night or the comer by night, and you to consider that most of translations were done as per the old Quran interpretations which not know that there’s a star knocking but literally the word Al-tariq means the knocker or the slapper and you can check it in google translate “الطارق"
[youtube]hsVMF8aLg7Q[/youtube]
Barrier In Salt & Sweet Water-Allah's Miracles in the Qur'an -
[youtube]6fxiegsIsj0[/youtube]
Google earth Islamic miracle - YouTube

OurCreed

There is no God but Allah
I'm familiar with them brother. They have all been rejected, haven't they?

There is a difference between someone who rejects, and someone who ignores.

Where ignoring something is a type or rejection, rejecting something doesn't necessarily mean you are ignorant towards it.

I reject, for example, prophet Jesus (as) being God (or His son), but I reject it because I have justifiable reasons for it.

Ignoring it however, I wouldn't have any justifiable reasons for it, but just because, I want to ignore it, enough mentioned.

In Islam, God only punishes those who reject ignorantly, so even Atheists can enter the paradise that God created, as long as they lived moral lives and were not ignorant, and HAD justifiable reasons they had not have believed in God.

However, those people who reject with ignorance, will be questioned, and God has the right to place them in the Hellfire, unless his Mercy saves them otherwise.

These are just examples to back up what I am about to say to you.

Nothing truly has been refuted regarding what the OP is talking about.

Those people who assume that these miracles have been refuted are just simply ignoring the entire basis of it, and thus rejecting it without further investigation.

When they hear a proper answer from amongst our people, and sometimes, even those who do not belong to Islamic faith, they purposely avoid trying to understand, they purposely ignore it.

And God will indeed question them.

In all honesty, Islam is the only pure monotheistic religion left in this world.

Judaism isn't that big in number, and Christians accept Trinity, which is self explanatory. This leaves Islam, and if you have read the Qur'an, look how clearly it talks about the Oneness of God within its text.

Hufflechuff

I'll reject what OurCreed says:
"Those people who assume that these miracles have been refuted are just simply ignoring the entire basis of it, and thus rejecting it without further investigation." Flip the position by replacing the word 'refuted' with 'proven' and it is a deadlock. The assertion is that those who reject one view are ignorant, which is itself not a reasoned statement to make.

Islam abduallah - thanks, yes, let's look at them one at a time and see what we can both learn. Where would you like to start?

Hufflechuff

Let's take one at a time. If one proves to be right I will accept your proof. But whether that then validates another claim and belief will remain to be seen.

Okay, let's go :)
Let’s begin by the language, when Allah sent any prophet he supported him by signs to challenge his people in the field of their competency, like Moses peace upon him allah sent him to challenge his people in magic as they were the leaders of magic and so when he beat them he proved to all that this sign is not from moses but from somebody moghty over than him who is the creator

Can you explain what you mean here please?

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
where ever you wish, here, through PM, through FB as you like

but if i proved it to you, will you accept islam?

Salam brother.

Sometimes it may not be so easy for a person to accept something even though you yourself might believe it to be true.

I too used to think that if I was to be right then the other person must accept Islam. Only Allah can guide people regardless of what you or I show them.

A person must be willing to accept Islam for what it is, not for being proven wrong in a debate/discussion.

Our duty as Muslims is only to convey the message regardless of whether it will be accepted or not. When one of the great Imams was asked about the existence of Allah, he said to the questioner that news of a ship which sailed across the oceans without any people on board had reached him.

The questioner called him insane and what not, but then when the Imam said to him 'if the sailing of a ship going from one place to another without a captain is impossible, then what makes you think this universe can run it's course without a creator?'

He accepted Islam, not because he was proven wrong, but because it all made sense to him.

There is no need for such a condition to your discussion. I hope you don't mind me saying this.

OurCreed

I'll reject what OurCreed says:
"Those people who assume that these miracles have been refuted are just simply ignoring the entire basis of it, and thus rejecting it without further investigation." Flip the position by replacing the word 'refuted' with 'proven' and it is a deadlock. The assertion is that those who reject one view are ignorant, which is itself not a reasoned statement to make.

Islam abduallah - thanks, yes, let's look at them one at a time and see what we can both learn. Where would you like to start?

I don't even understand what you're trying to say.

Hufflechuff

I don't even understand what you're trying to say.

It's very simple really. You said: "Those people who assume that these miracles have been refuted are just simply ignoring the entire basis of it, and thus rejecting it without further investigation".

To which, using the same level of reasoning, I respond: "Those people who assume that these miracles have been proven are just simply ignoring the entire basis of it, and thus rejecting it without further investigation"

OurCreed

It's very simple really. You said: "Those people who assume that these miracles have been refuted are just simply ignoring the entire basis of it, and thus rejecting it without further investigation".

To which, using the same level of reasoning, I respond: "Those people who assume that these miracles have been proven are just simply ignoring the entire basis of it, and thus rejecting it without further investigation"

Think about it. You can prove individual verses here and there to be scientifically accurate.

But when you see that every single one of them are beginning to make perfect sense, and you even start seeing scientists themselves astounded (aka Maurice), then the entire basis is already proven, the investigated discovery is clear.

These Qur'anic verses were from the divine, not from an illiterate. Scientists have studied them, they have converted...

And these people were intelligent, and yet, they considered every possibility. They came to THIS solution?

Hufflechuff

OurCreed, there is another thread discussing Bucaille so let's not hijack this one. I am hoping islam abduallah is going to talk through his OP one item at at time so we can explore this claim of scientific accuracy.

islam abduallah

I told you, you can refute what you see it deserve to be refuted and I'll try to do my best for answering them but you have to tell me first, will you accept islam if I proved them

Last edited:

OurCreed

OurCreed, there is another thread discussing Bucaille so let's not hijack this one. I am hoping islam abduallah is going to talk through his OP one item at at time so we can explore this claim of scientific accuracy.

Why ignore everything I wrote? The Bucaille part was just an example.

What I was saying is that there are too many things pointing towards his existence...INCLUDING science.

If science is included, then this has to spark some awareness amongst the logical researching crowd.

And it has.