• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How to help Hinduism

Surya Deva

Yeah, which is what I said. As long as a game remains a game its fine. When it becomes ones life, then its a problem. Footballers are not feeding the world, they are not solving its problems, they are not innovating, they are not enlightening people. They are just playing games. It's time society stops messing around and realise there are real things to be done in society --- I don't know like eradicating poverty...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, which is what I said. As long as a game remains a game its fine. When it becomes ones life, then its a problem. Footballers are not feeding the world, they are not solving its problems, they are not innovating, they are not enlightening people. They are just playing games. It's time society starts messing around and realise there are real things to be done in society --- I don't know like eradicating poverty...
Also like going into space and spending money after that?

Surya Deva

Going into space is contributing to science and technology. The resources that are available on plantary body will help the energy problems in the world, especially for a country like India which does not have enough energy for everybody.

A footballer does nothing but kick a ball around on a field. I can do that, in fact anybody can ;)

Going into space is contributing to science and technology. The resources that are available on plantary body will help the energy problems in the world, especially for a country like India which does not have enough energy for everybody.

A footballer does nothing but kick a ball around on a field. I can do that, in fact anybody can ;)

We have not found SQUAT in all the trips to space that have been made, nothing has ever been brought back that was useful.

A footballer does not simply kick a ball. That is like saying, the Moon probe will land on the moon and just simply come straight back...

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friends,
The universe including the earth is always in a perfect balance.
There were no electrical power before its invention does it mean there were no progress for mankind? We only do what is necessary at any given time according to what our minds feeds us but how does it get into our minds.
Meaning your worries are only due to your mind your karma.
None need worry about development of mankind as it happens on its own and all we have to do is NOTHING. Doing nothing means not even THINKING.
Love & rgds

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Don,

Zen, if we did this then mankind would still exist at a primitive state. It is thinking that has grown into things, that has got us here.

Understand that the contribution to mankind made by MIND researchers in olden times still exists in India. Practically all aspects of life had been covered by them from medicine, economics, sex, etc.etc. They never patented their findings as whatever they found through meditation came from existence but only through them as medium and so it went back to existence.
Also understand that even scientists working in labs reach the point where the find solutions to their problems in the state of no-mind except they do not realise it. Most scientists including Einstien realised that there was something but could not understand it fully about the subject of no-mind.
Love & rgds

Even today

anupj

Mystic
i think you can help hinduism by having a hindu name for urself in this forum(i.e. replace JACK_RIPPER with some hindu name):)

santdasji

I want to See God in all. To remain content. To realise the atma (self) and Parmatma (supreme God), discard Maya and perform bhakti of this God.Its slowly but surely happening.So its all good.