• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How to Go Inside Any Planet or Star Astrally

These are different methods and meditations on how to go in the center of any planets or stars astrally. The purpose of this can be to empower your soul, connect more with a planet or star, etc. One man I know did this with the planet Rigel, he told me its like our sun but on steroids.

STEPS:

1. Always go into a deep trance first. Do this for at least 10 minutes. How to get into a deep trance: Trance

2. Everything in the astral is in the mind. So simply imagine you are in the center of the planet or star. Imagine this for 10 - 20 minutes or however long you'd like.

Thats all you have to do. Go inside the Sun and breathe in energy from it into your soul or chakras (if you believe in the soul and chakras) if you want to cleanse or empower yourself. You can also use the energy to protect yourself. You can do this with any stars or planets. How to breathe in energy: The Breath: The Basis of Magick, Energy Manipulation, and Mind Power
How to use any planets or stars energy to protect yourself: Aura Of Protection

This is a method on using this for soul empowerment and for those who believe in the soul and chakras.

1. Once you're done with the steps above, visualize that you're in a giant dome of white light.
2. Breathe in energy from the star or planet into your aura or into each chakra, start with your crown or root/base chakra.
3. Keep doing step 2 until a beam of light emerges out of your being and connects your energies through the crown and root to the star or planet.

Onyx

Premium Member
I'm still trying to get to the center of the huge doughnut I bought for National Doughnut Day, and now I have to do this?

I'm still trying to get to the center of the huge doughnut I bought for National Doughnut Day, and now I have to do this?
You actually can merge consciousness with anything, including a donut. But the exercise I wrote is a legitimate working used by occultists, satanists, astral workers, witches, etc.

eldios

These are different methods and meditations on how to go in the center of any planets or stars astrally. The purpose of this can be to empower your soul, connect more with a planet or star, etc. One man I know did this with the planet Rigel, he told me its like our sun but on steroids.

STEPS:

1. Always go into a deep trance first. Do this for at least 10 minutes. How to get into a deep trance: Trance

2. Everything in the astral is in the mind. So simply imagine you are in the center of the planet or star. Imagine this for 10 - 20 minutes or however long you'd like.

Thats all you have to do. Go inside the Sun and breathe in energy from it into your soul or chakras (if you believe in the soul and chakras) if you want to cleanse or empower yourself. You can also use the energy to protect yourself. You can do this with any stars or planets. How to breathe in energy: The Breath: The Basis of Magick, Energy Manipulation, and Mind Power
How to use any planets or stars energy to protect yourself: Aura Of Protection

This is a method on using this for soul empowerment and for those who believe in the soul and chakras.

1. Once you're done with the steps above, visualize that you're in a giant dome of white light.
2. Breathe in energy from the star or planet into your aura or into each chakra, start with your crown or root/base chakra.
3. Keep doing step 2 until a beam of light emerges out of your being and connects your energies through the crown and root to the star or planet.

The "mind" ( consciousness ) of each created man is connected to all the stored data that our creator or creators created with their voice.

Psalm 33
8: Let all the earth fear the LORD, let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him!
9: For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood forth.