• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How to die safely?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Dying as an atheist sounds kind of risky and potentially hazardous to one's health.

According to Muslims, dying as a Christian , Buddhist, Hindu, or a Jew is a hazardous to one's health. According to Christians, dying a Muslim, Jew, or a non-Christian is not a safe way to die..

Yet all of them are convinced with certainty that they have the truth. Who on Earth do I listen to? What is your idea of a way to die that ensures your safety and security?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Dying will always be inherently risky.
I'm surprised to see a "prophet" say that! Surely you can believe that dying is healthy at times. I mean, after death of a person can be far more perfected and happy. Sounds like a healthy thing to me. ;)

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Yet all of them are convinced with certainty that they have the truth. Who on Earth do I listen to? What is your idea of a way to die that ensures your safety and security?

Listen to the one you Know is true. Not think. Not have faith. What you know makes sense in your reality and then learn how to shape that reality with whatever you chose.

There is no safety and security in death. It's a pain trying to control something outside of our control. If anything,we can learn how to adapt but there is no cure just treatment if we find one that works best for our wellbeing.

How I Understand it is when we live Dharma, we understand life and death. It's not through belief or feeling only but specific to action.

So, I guess a way to be secured is to what what you do. You control your actions (the ones in your control since not all actions work that way) but anysways, so those actions influence the future. So do good actions like gratitude for others and self and be there things in life and if there is rebirth, it would influence you in that life as well.

For me, I'm scared of pain. But both has no security. Which should you believe? Which one helps you understand life? You believe in god, so what would he say?

Dave Watchman

Who on Earth do I listen to?

Me.

I am convinced with certainty that i have the truth.

What is your idea of a way to die that ensures your safety and security?

You don't have to do anything but be picked by the Father from before the foundation of the universe, from before the big bang. It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy.

He will do the rest. Nobody will snatch you from His righteous right hand. He will send His holy Spirit to draw you to a belief in Jesus Christ the Son. And that"s all you have to do, just believe.

But the very best way is to be a believer alive on the very day when the Son of Man returns.

Those believers will not taste physical death. They will go directly from life to eternal life. Changed in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye.

"For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

"After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. - 1Thessalonians 4:16-18​

Therefore encourage one another with these words.

Peaceful Sabbath.

Dying as an atheist sounds kind of risky and potentially hazardous to one's health.

According to Muslims, dying as a Christian , Buddhist, Hindu, or a Jew is a hazardous to one's health. According to Christians, dying a Muslim, Jew, or a non-Christian is not a safe way to die..

These questions really intrigue me..
Way of dying that ensures safety...hmm..o.k... Idk.. honestly..I just dunno what to answer... you mean safety after death? Or being safe by dying? (I'm quite confused already..)

In relation to what religions say about other religions, each religion/person has their own belief and faith.. therefore (this is me always questioning, even my own religion), it's just silly to say that if someone dies a Jew (to name an example) they are not safe.. for me this truly doesn't make sense...

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
@PopeADope

If a religion makes you question other people's eternal security and promotes itself over another persons rights and Truth to their wellbeing, its unhealthy.

If that religion makes you bias to other people and make you see that others have less benefits than you, it is unhealthy.

If a religion contradicts what you already know is true, it is unhealthy.

If you are questioning its foundation because it doesnt click rather than the traits surrounding it, it sounds unhealthy.

To die safely, I feel our actions, beliefs, and views of self and others need to be healthy. Separating yourself from others, as per some religions (more than one) is putting more stress on the relationship between people not just your religion and it is a contradiction on what many religions promote.

I know it may be unothorodox and uncommon, I mean, I was told I wasnt "that christian" because of how I see this, but (bluntly stating) if you cant put other people before you, you arent trusting god. If you divide between humanity to which christ said he saved all (who believed), you are dividing christ. If you are judging other peoples relationship with christ, you are judging the church.

You as in people in general. But, security in death means you live well. There is no security in death but if your actions and relationship with other people are well, you can put towards better returns in your investment.

Theres a logo that says "live free or die"

For me, its not a logo.

Your more alive, truly alive, when your free. Whats the point of being alive if your not free to live.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
846EE1A6-C4E3-46F2-A583-92BE3BBD329A.jpeg

“I’ve been dead before.”

Actually I believe we all have... and now we’re back.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member

All of us are going to die someday, whether we want to or not. Therefore, I consider this a very serious subject, not a laughing matter... Death is not a bad thing, but it could be bad if we die unprepared. It is ALL about preparation.

Scriptures of various religions will just confuse you and they are nonspecific. If you REALLY want to know the answers to some of your questions, you won't find a definitive answer in any religious scriptures, so I suggest you read the following books. The last two books are available to read for free online.

The Afterlife Revealed
Heaven and Hell
Private Dowding

74x12

Jesus said enter in at the strait gate. The narrow way. He cautioned us not to follow the crowds. It's a dead give away when everyone is saying one thing; then it's probably not right.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. The fear of the Lord is knowing He will judge the living and the dead; so to depart from evil.