• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How to create a stronger "Love bond" with God

You can select all the options that apply to you

• 01: "My Love towards God" is a similar feeling as "Human Love" (butterflies and stuff)

• 02: "My Love towards God" is more mental, like "It gives me hope/strength"

• 03: "My Love towards God" is more mental, like "a good friendship"

• 04: I feel God Love 24/7

• 05: I feel God Love occasional

• 06: I wish I could feel more God Love

• 07: I pray to God to increase my Love to Him

• 08: I know a way to improve my Love to God

• 09: I do not know a way to improve my Love to God

• 10: I don't care about Love towards God

Results are only viewable after voting.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Many people talk very easy about "I love God":
01) Are these just words you wish to come true or do you really feel Love towards God?
02) And how do you define "God Love" ... is it the same feeling as your first "human Love"?

Feeling Love towards another human being, e.g. first time falling in Love is quite easy
Feeling Love towards God is more difficult to me then human love
03) How to improve the Love feeling towards God?

04) Is there a relation between "being able to fall in (first) Love" and "Feeling Love towards God"?
05) Was it more easy to fall in Love when you were young (first Love) or is it more easy now?
06) Would you like to be able to fall in Love like your first Love (or are you still able)?
07) Do you sometimes wonder "What is the proper feeling when I say I Love God"?
08) Can you hate another human (family member) and still Love God?
09) Can you hate another human (e.g. rapist) and still Love God?
10) Do scripture verses influence the way you feel Love towards God?
11) Did family members influence the way you feel Love towards God?
12) Will your God Love Feeling depend on your thoughts, words, deeds?
13) Will your God Love Feeling depend on (not) following your conscience?

Just a few thoughts that popped up in my mind (no need to all; just to get things started)

Some extra thoughts I put in the poll

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If I were a human who said God is the stone science philosophy and then burnt/removed converted it by UFO mass...that caused a lot of evil spirits to be seen, it burnt attacked my human family, I would be owner of a life that would kiss the ground and say I love God, the planet upon which I live.

Other than that if my human brother thinks he is God, then get over yourself...for you are just a human being. I love Nature, the life that supports my own and I appreciate a stable God planet to live on so that the spirits that it owns does not attack me.

If you call that situation a love of God, then occult science community, nuclear ought to stop attacking and irradiating us all....for you seem to love Aliens and Satan.

MJFlores

01) Are these just words you wish to come true or do you really feel Love towards God?
02) And how do you define "God Love" ... is it the same feeling as your first "human Love"?

1 John 2:5-6 New International Version (NIV)
But if anyone obeys his word, love for God is truly made complete in them. This is how we know we are in him: Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did.

Where can we find his word? It's in the Bible.
Are people obeying his word?
As in everything that is written on it?
If not that much, then we do not love God that much.

Feeling Love towards another human being, e.g. first time falling in Love is quite easy
04) Is there a relation between "being able to fall in (first) Love" and "Feeling Love towards God"?
05) Was it more easy to fall in Love when you were young (first Love) or is it more easy now?
06) Would you like to be able to fall in Love like your first Love (or are you still able)?

upload_2020-6-22_19-2-33.jpeg

A child prays to God - was that romantic love?
A child does not have a dirty mind like we do.
The child prays for protection for his family and to give thanks that everything was alright the rest of the day

U4zqZcQkGD_1wRHcC6KmBiJmgHLRhdFU91qeA47spxK0UgCfD_Do6HAhO2sKXH1Qa4N_5gnpLo07drfww5G16axYJexKJBVapn08Gaoou8ubThJfukZ5f5TnZ-Ha5_5QUXDOXA4S

It is impossible to love God who we do not see when we hate our sister / brother [in faith and as family members] whom we see. The Bible describes them as LIARS.

1 John 4:20 New International Version (NIV)
Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.

There are wicked people and that is a reality in this wicked world.
It is but just to hate evil in our midst.
And this world is getting darker day by day.

Amos 5:15 New International Version (NIV)
Hate evil, love good;
maintain justice in the courts.
Perhaps the Lord God Almighty will have mercy
on the remnant of Joseph.

upload_2020-6-22_19-22-1.jpeg
giphy.gif

Yes we can love God when we hate evil and love good.

I believe my replies are based on the Scriptures so the word influences my love for God and my love for my fellowman and influences how I think and what my conscience tells me.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member

Just a few thoughts that popped up in my mind (no need to all; just to get things started)

Some extra thoughts I put in the poll

What are your thoughts?

love is not separate from self. thoughts of loving god are dualistic. as if something is separated/divided. god doesn't exist somewhere else; except in an adverse mind/spirit

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Yes, specifically this: "To love God in the most practical way is to love our fellow beings. If we feel for others in the same way as we feel for our own dear ones, we love God." - Meher Baba

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Yes, specifically this: "To love God in the most practical way is to love our fellow beings. If we feel for others in the same way as we feel for our own dear ones, we love God." - Meher Baba
:)
Also be careful to not cavil at another's faith. There is a road from each heart to God who is the source of all joy. Each one will come in their own good time, at their own pace, through their own inner urge, along the path God reveals to them as their own.

Through dhyana (meditation) you develop jnana (wisdom) and by japam (recitation of God's Name) you develop bhakti (devotion), and by both you cleanse your heart of ego. You can link yourselves with God, by a chain of love, through the recitation of the name, in silence and with full awareness of the meaning and its nuances. Each ‘Sai Ram, Hare Krishna, or Vitthala’ is a link; the more the links the longer the chain, and firmer the bond. But each link must be forged out of well-tempered steel. One false link, a Name once uttered in sloth or slight, indifference or anger, resentment or rancour, will constitute a weak link and that bond will not bind! Also be careful to not cavil at another's faith. There is a road from each heart to God who is the source of all joy. Each one will come in their own good time, at their own pace, through their own inner urge, along the path God reveals to them as their own.
- Sai Baba: Divine Discourse, Jan 05, 1971.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
As a human, I know my human Father never owned a self presence until he did.

I also see today males who claim that they are God.

I also realised that as male adults who have sex to procreate and recreate their self presence beyond their self, have thoughts about that process....a part of their conscious self expression.

Now if you are a scientist who expresses information for artificial machine design controlled by self, human and male and named it science, would you not have replaced the natural human to baby Creator loving theme with an artificial feed back, and not about self?

So that your brother then had to preach NO MAN is God?

If males had to say O one planet, one entity of a being, presence that owned its unique self in the cosmos STONE...and said that the stone created its own heavens, then it did. So then you own an ideal about Father of God.....a male science self who invented a change to God and it was named occult science.

And attacked self with God conditions and detailed that attack, which makes God a changed God an evil God by references of teaching.

If science says to itself, where did you spiritual natural human come from. I came from sperm and an ovary occult liar brother, what about you?

If a male asks, but where did everything come from, I want to be advised so that I can change it....then he proves he is a Destroyer mentality.

If a spiritual human says when I die I still own my own highest self in the eternal which always existed naturally, always had existed and always will exist, then it is exactly what got said.

Science proves that it applied a research to the true unconditional loving being, from whence our parents came from, with the animals and before that the Garden Nature spirits......the eternal.

A large percentage of humanity state, when I die I still have a spirit self....and it is exactly how it is stated.

So today males ask if Jesus died. The documents said he did. They ask did he arise from the dead. That description is a scientific phenomena analogy of what occurred when males in science changed the God stone body.

If my own human Father was the highest in his natural owned past, spiritual, loving and as close to an eternal being that he could be, then he was. If he owned a O world communal male human spiritual recording of that life then he did. And the eternal being can communicate and use that recording to interact with us, for it has.

As an eternal unconditional loving being communicated to me, it did not own status, it did not identify itself, I reviewed its information my owned self. It was not a male nor a female. Its loving presence and how it affected by body change indescribable beyond any belief of a human aware feeling. When it began to leave I sobbed uncontrollably and asked it not to leave me here, but it did.

A long time ago our science brother tried to work out what the eternal was and destroyed all life with God conversion, in the knowledge that Sun UFO mass had removed the mountain mass. God is not love, the Father of God our Holy Father inventor of the sciences of God as a male adult is who loves us, and I have always loved him.

In a female vision as his daughter, when our Father died, the female spirit his baby owns a sobbing recording of the knowledge that our Father left us. I had that vision and record communicated to my psyche in my studies and I instantly cried with it...…..as how much love I have for my Father....what about you scientist?

Neuropteron

"For this is what the love of God means, that we observe his commandments; and yet his commandments are not burdensome" - 1 John 5:3

The Greek word in this verse is 'Agape' which is a principle-based love, it is not a feeling.

It is the strongest love and need never fluctuate if it is based on accurate knowledge of God's personality and consideration of activities recorded in his inspired word.

Revelation 4:11 states why Jehovah deserves such love.