• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How to Be Naked at Home when Your Parents Are Gone

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Parents shouldn't be leaving young children alone in the first place and I've never heard of this even being an issue. So it's weird and random.
The ages specifically in the article can be left home for brief periods of time. Assuming it's the ages mentioned by Skwim, they shouldn't be left overnight but can be left at home for longer periods of time, hence the opportunity for going nude.

Skwim

Veteran Member
PS Can that be made an adjective? "Skwimmy"?

"skwimvert"

I would be most honored, gentlemen.
upload_2020-1-28_23-18-56.png

Skwim

Veteran Member
Parents shouldn't be leaving young children alone in the first place and I've never heard of this even being an issue. So it's weird and random.
Hmm.. . . The earliest I can remember being left alone was when I was in sixth grade (11 yo) while my folks went to a movie, but I can't say it wasn't at a younger age.

This is a bit creepy. I don't see why this article even exists.
My guess is that it's an issue that came up several times. Some kids would like to go naked around the house. :shrug: No biggie.

Last edited:

sooda

Veteran Member
I remember a story about how John Quincy Adams used to go skinny dipping in the Potomac on a regular basis. He would walk over from the White House (they didn't have Secret Service back then) and take a swim. Nowadays, it would be a huge deal if the president went skinny dipping in the Potomac. There's probably even a law against it now.

The River is probably too polluted for swimming today.