• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How to Be Naked at Home when Your Parents Are Gone

Skwim

Veteran Member

I came across this while paging through WikiHow To Do Anything and found it a bit odd, although somewhat interesting. The page is evidently aimed at children up to age 12 or 13 perhaps? Or maybe only children found it appealing enough to bother with. In any case . . . . . . . .

When parents are away, opportunities for self-entertainment and relaxation pop up everywhere. Are you home alone now? Perhaps you'd fancy a little tasteful nudity today? Here are some steps on how to be naked at home. They cover what to do and how to keep it your little secret.

METHOD 1 (illustrated)

Find out when your parents will be returning. Don't be too obvious with the question or your parents might suspect something and drop in to check on you!

Call them, if your parents are already gone. Unless you are sure of when your parents might return, it's worth calling them to find out before starting out on this adventure.

Ask general questions like "Will you be home for dinner?" or "What time should I have my chores done before you get back?", etc.
Try slipping the question into idle conversation. You could say something like, "Oh, we can go out for ice cream if you'll be back before the shop closes up!"
Or maybe tell them to call you when they start heading home.

Wait until your parents are out of sight before taking anything off.

Strip down after ensuring you cannot be seen from outside.

Make sure you have an emergency set of clothes to put on. You never know when an unexpected arrival could catch you off guard and create an... awkward situation.

Put your clothes back on well before you expect your parents to come home. Even definite schedules change and in this case, it's better to be safe than sorry!

.. METHOD 3 (illustrated)

Forget about your cares. This is an obvious, but excellent first step to relaxing. Take a deep breath, close your eyes, and let your worries slide off of you - just like your trousers!

Perform normal household activities. Normal activities that are almost always done in clothing are relaxing and liberating without the nuisance of apparel. You'd be surprised how much more fun vacuuming and cleaning might be in the nude!

Cook yourself a meal. Who knows? Perhaps you are a better cook this way. Be hygienic and take care!

Take a nap. Many people maintain that sleeping in the nude is much more comfortable. Just remember to set an alarm!

Community Q&A

What do I do if my family encourages being nude as much as possible?

Community Answer
If you like being nude, then that works out great! If you don't, and they're making you uncomfortable, have a talk with them about this.

===================

Am I naked if I'm wearing socks or a hat?

Community Answer

Technically speaking, no. However, you certainly don't want to leave your house in nothing but socks or a hat!

===================

I'm turning 8 this year. Can I be naked in the school bathroom?

Community Answer
Unless you're talking about boarding school and you live there, no, you should not ever be naked at school.

==================

Can a 9-year-old sleep naked?

Community Answer
Yes, anyone can sleep naked, but you might want to mention your plan to do this to your parents ahead of time so they don't walk in on you.

==================

What do I do if my parents catch me nude because they came home early?

Community Answer
Just explain to them that you feel more natural being nude, and that since nobody was around, you felt that it was okay to do so.

===============

What if my parents find out?

Community Answer
Tell them that you took the opportunity while they were gone to "be free." If you think they would be upset about that, tell them you were hot. There's really nothing wrong with being naked, so you shouldn't get in much trouble, but it depends on what your parents are like.

================

What if I want to be naked when my parents are home?

Community Answer

Ask your parents if they're comfortable with you being naked if you don't mind being public about it. If they say no, or if you don't want them to know about it, stay in your room and lock the door if you can.
source

So, what do you think of all this? Is it unnecessarily promoting nudity? Are the answers reasonable?

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I came across this while paging through WikiHow To Do Anything and found it a bit odd, although somewhat interesting. The page is evidently aimed at children up to age 12 or 13 perhaps? Or maybe only children found it appealing enough to pose questions. In any case . . . . . . . .

When parents are away, opportunities for self-entertainment and relaxation pop up everywhere. Are you home alone now? Perhaps you'd fancy a little tasteful nudity today? Here are some steps on how to be naked at home. They cover what to do and how to keep it your little secret.

METHOD 1

Find out when your parents will be returning. Don't be too obvious with the question or your parents might suspect something and drop in to check on you!

Call them, if your parents are already gone. Unless you are sure of when your parents might return, it's worth calling them to find out before starting out on this adventure.

Ask general questions like "Will you be home for dinner?" or "What time should I have my chores done before you get back?", etc.
Try slipping the question into idle conversation. You could say something like, "Oh, we can go out for ice cream if you'll be back before the shop closes up!"

Make sure you have an emergency set of clothes to put on. You never know when an unexpected arrival could catch you off guard and create an... awkward situation.

Put your clothes back on well before you expect your parents to come home. Even definite schedules change and in this case, it's better to be safe than sorry!

.. METHOD 3

Forget about your cares. This is an obvious, but excellent first step to relaxing. Take a deep breath, close your eyes, and let your worries slide off of you - just like your trousers!

Perform normal household activities. Normal activities that are almost always done in clothing are relaxing and liberating without the nuisance of apparel. You'd be surprised how much more fun vacuuming and cleaning might be in the nude!

Cook yourself a meal. Who knows? Perhaps you are a better cook this way. Be hygienic and take care!

Take a nap. Many people maintain that sleeping in the nude is much more comfortable. Just remember to set an alarm!

Community Q&A

Community Answer
If you like being nude, then that works out great! If you don't, and they're making you uncomfortable, have a talk with them about this.

===================

Community Answer

Technically speaking, no. However, you certainly don't want to leave your house in nothing but socks or a hat!

===================

Community Answer
Unless you're talking about boarding school and you live there, no, you should not ever be naked at school.

==================

Community Answer
Yes, anyone can sleep naked, but you might want to mention your plan to do this to your parents ahead of time so they don't walk in on you.

==================

Community Answer
Just explain to them that you feel more natural being nude, and that since nobody was around, you felt that it was okay to do so.

===============

Community Answer
Tell them that you took the opportunity while they were gone to "be free." If you think they would be upset about that, tell them you were hot. There's really nothing wrong with being naked, so you shouldn't get in much trouble, but it depends on what your parents are like.

================

Community Answer

Ask your parents if they're comfortable with you being naked if you don't mind being public about it. If they say no, or if you don't want them to know about it, stay in your room and lock the door if you can.
source

So, what do you think of all this? Is it unnecessarily promoting nudity? Are the answers reasonable? In all, is there anything wrong with the article?

If your parents are nudists. Please disregard. Tis ok to be in the buff.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member

I came across this while paging through WikiHow To Do Anything and found it a bit odd, although somewhat interesting. The page is evidently aimed at children up to age 12 or 13 perhaps? Or maybe only children found it appealing enough to bother with. In any case . . . . . . . .

METHOD 1 (illustrated)

Community Q&A

Community Answer

===================

Community Answer

===================

Community Answer

==================

Community Answer

==================

Community Answer

===============

Community Answer

================

Community Answer

source

So, what do you think of all this? Is it unnecessarily promoting nudity? Are the answers reasonable?

Unnecessarily promoting nudity? Lol
Sounds like a meme.

My uncle was a nudist. Had his own little retreat and everything. He even set up a nudist club. Meh. It’s harmless.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Also, be prepared for things that are normally restrained to feel a bit different when they're swinging freely and for any small breeze to feel a bit different as well.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian

METHOD 1 (illustrated)

Community Q&A

Community Answer

===================

Community Answer

===================

Community Answer

==================

Community Answer

==================

Community Answer

===============

Community Answer

================

Community Answer

source

I suspect this article might have been written by a perverse home security ring camera hacker hoping to spy upon unsuspecting teenagers while they are nude. .

Parents nowadays need to alert their children about the possibilities of being remotely spied upon by cameras.

Last edited:

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I don't have a problem with nudity.

What I have a big problem with here is the "ignore and keep secrets from your parents" part of the message. I have a big problem with that.
Tom

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Have some respect and stay off the furniture...please.
I don't have a problem with nudity, I do have a problem with bare butts on furniture, especially children's as some don't wipe or clean themselves sufficiently, the proof is in their **** streaked underwear.
Nasty

Last edited by a moderator:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I remember someone saying once: If God wanted us to go around without clothes on, we would have been born naked.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Have some respect and stay off the furniture...please.
I don't have a problem with nudity, I do have a problem with bare butts on furniture, especially children's as some don't wipe or clean themselves sufficiently, the proof is in their s**t streaked underwear.
Nasty
That goes for everyone.
Trust me, I have experience in this nudity thing. Let's all of us keep our orifices to ourselves, OK?
Tom

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I remember a story about how John Quincy Adams used to go skinny dipping in the Potomac on a regular basis. He would walk over from the White House (they didn't have Secret Service back then) and take a swim. Nowadays, it would be a huge deal if the president went skinny dipping in the Potomac. There's probably even a law against it now.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
In this world people judge each other for just expressing (being) themselves in a way they want.

Just being able to live without being judged
Parents shouldn't be leaving young children alone in the first place and I've never heard of this even being an issue. So it's weird and random.