• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How the Mods determine what is and isn't funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

FooYang

In order to be certified to determine for others what is and isn't funny, each mod has to pass a three year course and achieve a university degree in humorology which costs them $5,000,000 to take.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
In order to be certified to determine for others what is and isn't funny, each mod has to pass a three year course and achieve a university degree in humorology which costs them $5,000,000 to take.

Just as some people say about art, I may not know funny, but I know what I like.

But I would never tell anyone that they're funny, not to their face, lest they might react in an unexpected manner.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It's based on a inverse of negativity where a pun must be so bad that it becomes funny. Or when I unlock the door and spray the 'ole work place with a healthy good dose of laughing gas.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member

Nope, you're overthinking it.

They ask someone to be a mod and they're like "Well yeah, sure". Then they put the trainee on a giant Dart board. If they hit the board with the thrown pencil, the post was funny. If they don't and the pencil touches the person, the post wasn't funny, and the post rater gets 7 years of terrible luck.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Of course our mods are not like this but on other sites? They have truly inferior mods who actually think like this:

OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAqt5OD7S0xCJswjVmEmJ104

And on a few places, they're real animals

1505690869bb61226ccbeea6dcfc7841.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.