• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How sure are you?

We Never Know

No Slack
Since there’s one truth to questions like how’d we get here and where are we going, that means many of us are wrong unfortunately. So how sure are you? 50%, 75, 99? I’d say I’m 100%. So I guess that would mean that I know rather than believe. I don’t fear knowing. Life’s too short not to.
No one gets out alive.

Sakla

Since there’s one truth to questions like how’d we get here and where are we going, that means many of us are wrong unfortunately. So how sure are you? 50%, 75, 99? I’d say I’m 100%. So I guess that would mean that I know rather than believe. I don’t fear knowing. Life’s too short not to.
I am positive after asking God to show me proof, then some sort of being entered my daughter who was 7 at the time, her pupils became huge when she was in full lighting, she strangely sat on top of my kitchen counter and began to explain to me about parallel universes and pancake theory and things that are not possible for her to know, we don't have tv and she wouldn't have heard it from me. She is also homeschooled.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I am positive after asking God to show me proof, then some sort of being entered my daughter who was 7 at the time, her pupils became huge when she was in full lighting, she strangely sat on top of my kitchen counter and began to explain to me about parallel universes and pancake theory and things that are not possible for her to know, we don't have tv and she wouldn't have heard it from me. She is also homeschooled.

Doesn't that just prove there is some sort of higher power or powers, but nothing of its nature?

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Well I don't fear not knowing. How many things do you think you know and how many not - and what difference does it make? And does the presence of so many religious beliefs influence you in some way? For me, not a lot.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Sorry, but you're probably wrong.