• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How should I tell my Christian Family I'm a Satanic Witch?

Respect.
You need to respect your family and their beliefs.
If you must wear these things and say these things around your family then perhaps it is time to consider not being around your family per their request.
You will do them harm to force it upon them.

I am about as religious as it gets.
I am not christian.
They wear christian jewelry and christian clothes. They say "Thank God", "AMEN!" "Oh Lord", "God Bless" but I can't do the same around them? I do respect them and their choices ofc.

They probably already have their suspicions; you know, with the sacrifices and everything.
Well yes we do sacrifice our time for power meditation in order to raise the kundalini serpent and complete the Magnum Opus (physical and spiritual immortality) as Father Satan intended it to be.

allfoak

Alchemist
when you walk around with a pulsating green dot on your forehead.
E11.jpg

allfoak

Alchemist
They wear christian jewelry and christian clothes. They say "Thank God", "AMEN!" "Oh Lord", "God Bless" but I can't do the same around them? I do respect them and their choices ofc.
Yes!
They have know idea what it is that they do.
You are the one who understands and therefore must humble yourself and be respectful.
This idea that you can do it because they do it, is foolishness and you should already know that.
Our religious practices are not to be paraded around others like we are something special.
Humility is what i would recommend.

The fact that your family parades their religion around others the way they do is:
1: None of your business.
2: They have no idea the harm that they cause and i suspect being family, you are not the one to tell them.

Yes!
They have know idea what it is that they do.
You are the one who understands and therefore must humble yourself and be respectful.
This idea that you can do it because they do it, is foolishness and you should already know that.
Our religious practices are not to be paraded around others like we are something special.
Humility is what i would recommend.

The fact that your family parades their religion around others the way they do is:
1: None of your business.
2: They have no idea the harm that they cause and i suspect being family, you are not the one to tell them.
Whats your religion? Then I should never tell them, I can't ever express who I am? @.@ but thank you for the advice!

allfoak

Alchemist
Whats your religion? Then I should never tell them, I can't ever express who I am? @.@ but thank you for the advice!
There are many ways that you can express who you are without offending people.
My religion is my life.
I use many different practices, exercises and disciplines for the purpose of transforming my mind and body to make it a fit habitation for my soul.

There are many ways that you can express who you are without offending people.
My religion is my life.
I use many different practices, exercises and disciplines for the purpose of transforming my mind and body to make it a fit habitation for my soul.

Ohh that sounds kinda like Eclectic Witches (not saying you are one or trying to offend). Basically they oppose and are against Lord Satanama which means they are against and oppose me. So I don't want to be involved with them anymore. But they're going to try to find out why. And I don't know what to tell them

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Their house, their rules. They can't change what you think or how you feel, but they can decide what will and won't be acceptable to be spoken and practiced inside their home. I agree with other posters, until you're a financially independent adult, all trying to force the issue will do is erode both your stability and your relationship to your parents, and make them think of you like a rebellious kid in a phase.

allfoak

Alchemist
Ohh that sounds kinda like Eclectic Witches (not saying you are one or trying to offend). Basically they oppose and are against Lord Satanama which means they are against and oppose me. So I don't want to be involved with them anymore. But they're going to try to find out why. And I don't know what to tell them
If they put pressure on you despite your efforts to protect them, then you will just have to tell them.

suncowiam

Do you have attire matching a satanic witch? If so, to best illustrate yourself, I would suggest you to put this attire on so your family better understands.

If there are any customs or, uhhh, rituals... Maybe performing one or two will help also.

If you're in a club or organization... Maybe you should bring some or, heck, all of them in your traditional attire. Ensure everyone is behaving as properly as they can, of course, to that which a satanist witch would uphold as proper behavior.

I believe this will help detail to your family, your convictions and goals.

Could you also let us know how it turns out?

My father is dead its just my mom. I'm not a child and I'm not living under their house. I should've probably stated that earlier :// thank u though
Do you have attire matching a satanic witch? If so, to best illustrate yourself, I would suggest you to put this attire on so your family better understands.

If there are any customs or, uhhh, rituals... Maybe performing one or two will help also.

If you're in a club or organization... Maybe you should bring some or, heck, all of them in your traditional attire. Ensure everyone is behaving as properly as they can, of course, to that which a satanist witch would uphold as proper behavior.

I believe this will help detail to your family, your convictions and goals.

Could you also let us know how it turns out?
Well I will just tell my family, silence is golden and I could be in danger if I were openly a Satanic Witch. I don't have attire like that, I love soft pastels and gentle colors like the colors in my profile picture. I can be open with them about a Satanic Celebration/Rite such as Yule Season. I associate with a Satanic Organization but there are an estimated 20,000-30,000 of us scattered around the world and we are advised to keep it to ourselves. Thank you and yes I will <3

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
My father is dead its just my mom. I'm not a child and I'm not living under their house. I should've probably stated that earlier :// thank u though

Well I will just tell my family, silence is golden and I could be in danger if I were openly a Satanic Witch. I don't have attire like that, I love soft pastels and gentle colors like the colors in my profile picture. I can be open with them about a Satanic Celebration/Rite such as Yule Season. I associate with a Satanic Organization but there are an estimated 20,000-30,000 of us scattered around the world and we are advised to keep it to ourselves. Thank you and yes I will <3
There is probably a good reason the organization advises you to keep it to yourself...

suncowiam

Personally, I just like being straight forward. People will react what ever way they choose. Control what you can and, some times, you just have to accept how the world works. You being honest is a step to having a possible acceptance of your choice of life.

Personally, if it's legal and not hurting others, then what's the big fuss.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator: