• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How self-conscious are you of your awesomeness?

How approximately self-conscious are you of your awesomeness?

• 1 (I don't think I'm even slightly awesome)

Votes: 3 30.0%

Votes: 2 20.0%

Votes: 3 30.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 10.0%

• 10 (I'm the most awesome or tied with the most awesome person ever!)

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I would like to be the guy my counselor or @stvdv thinks I am. :)

But at the end of the day I'm the coolest guy at this forum because I've been to more jails and funny farms than you. I'm cooler than all of you. :p

But no, I'm not self-conscious of my awesomeness, and that's fine I guess, because it creates a total awareness of my need for God or some higher power (s).

How self-conscious are you of how cool you are?

I wish I was the God my pet spiders thought I was, or i wish i was the man who my neighbor's cat thinks I am.

If I'm good, maybe in the next life. :)

The poll is about how conscious you are of your awesomeness on a scale of 1-10.

You're on the top of the food chain and you get to make boots, fur coats, hats out of other creatures. Only your kind of animal does that. Something to consider. :D

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I would like to be the guy my counselor or @stvdv thinks I am. :)

But at the end of the day I'm the coolest guy at this forum because I've been to more jails and funny farms than you. I'm cooler than all of you. :p

But no, I'm not self-conscious of my awesomeness, and that's fine I guess, because it creates a total awareness of my need for God or some higher power (s).

How self-conscious are you of how cool you are?

I wish I was the God my pet spiders thought I was, or i wish i was the man who my neighbor's cat thinks I am.

If I'm good, maybe in the next life. :)

The poll is about how conscious you are of your awesomeness on a scale of 1-10.

You're on the top of the food chain and you get to make boots, fur coats, hats out of other creatures. Only your kind of animal does that. Something to consider. :D
I put 1. in the poll because I do not see myself as "awesome" or "Cool"

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I voted 3 because ive done a few awesome things but so what? Everyone can do awesome. I put 3 because if cornered about some of the awesome things ive done i can get a little self conscious.

withSugaronTop

I read it wrong which is why I answered the poll wrong. I am aware of my uniqueness in life. What I can give to the lives of others is always love that is too annoying because I keep giving it to them. I am aware that I have awesome facets of my personality. I am a little self-complimentary sometimes. I have a big head about how AWESOME I think I am. Definitely. haha. It's even funny when I get sidled away and begin my celebration of my awesomeness.