• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How Religious or Spiritual Are You?

What best describes your worldview?

• Total voters

Marcion

gopa of humanity's controversial Taraka Brahma
As religious and spiritual are not defined in the opening post making the poll meaningless, I chose the last option.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Given the expressed dissatisfaction with the choices, or wording of the choices, perhaps the best way to really get to know each other better is through dialogue.

It would appear you missed the last choice.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
As religious and spiritual are not defined in the opening post making the poll meaningless, I chose the last option.

Why would you participate in and respond to a meaningless poll? Kinda makes your vote and comment meaningless, no?

MikeF

Premium Member
It would appear you missed the last choice.

Or, at least, I missed the value in it. :) You are absolutely right. We can all choose other and just talk about our worldview in however much detail we choose. Thanks for widening my perspective.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Please read the poll choices and select what best describes you.

Votes are publicly visible, as this is a "get to know you better" thread of sorts.

I like the word "spiritual" more than "religious"... but that is probably only because of the context within my own frame of mind.

When I think of religious, I think of an outward expression with no inward heart or heart transformation.

Obviously I can't say that I am in perfect union between my life and my spiritual faith, but that is always a work in progress.

Yerda

Veteran Member
Went with deeply secular since I'm not religious and I'm not sure what spiritual means. I do find religious ideas and expressions to be useful from time to time if that counts for anything.