• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How religions erases there mistakes ? Proved let's discuss

God Ahmed

Every religion is scared or feared that there knowledge will be broken or there god will die because they had beginning. Now religions are controlled through thinking as they know about nature which they believed to be god so whenever religion spirits gets thinking of fear or scared the spirits eats the thinking to hide the thinking from humans so the feared thinking must not be known or remembered to humans because the religions runs through thinking in nature.

Now just imagine since how many billion years or years which religions are hiding or there spirits eating thinking so some thinking from which they feared or scared are hidden with which there god have danger of being dead hahaha.

Isn't it amazing world, all religions knows the truth but they want to rule on innocent humans and adopt humans like animals that is the reason they don't show god to every human who is seen from sky in the form of light who is seen to few only.

Let's discuss further on what are everyone thoughts from religious point of view.

I am god ahmed.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Every religion is scared or feared that there knowledge will be broken or there god will die because they had beginning.
No, that is not at all true.

Unless you have a very restrictive, targeted and unusual definition of "religion", I suppose.

ukok102nak

Every religion is scared or feared that there knowledge will be broken or there god will die because they had beginning. Now religions are controlled through thinking as they know about nature which they believed to be god so whenever religion spirits gets thinking of fear or scared the spirits eats the thinking to hide the thinking from humans so the feared thinking must not be known or remembered to humans because the religions runs through thinking in nature.

Now just imagine since how many billion years or years which religions are hiding or there spirits eating thinking so some thinking from which they feared or scared are hidden with which there god have danger of being dead hahaha.

Isn't it amazing world, all religions knows the truth but they want to rule on innocent humans and adopt humans like animals that is the reason they don't show god to every human who is seen from sky in the form of light who is seen to few only.

Let's discuss further on what are everyone thoughts from religious point of view.

I am god ahmed.

~;> unless its a re-legion as they say
also
would you care to tell the story behind the
very reason they don't show god to every human who is seen from sky in the form of light who is seen to few only.
so that we could discuss further on what are everyone thoughts from religious point of view.

by the way
as we witness to read this comment
and for the benefit of your amusement
we will share it unto you first
before you told us the story behind that post of yours
but
dont put any thoughts about it
as a form of god like attributes coz you may learn it that it is one of many things what humans could attain in this world
as it is written
:read: (without any malice)
Bi-Locating ones consciousness and energy body to do a number of things is a form of Astral projecting. Likewise, instead if traveling to an astral lamdscape or person, you can reverse it and have it all come to you. One has remote viewing, astral travel, etheric travel, and then one has moving things like energy bodies which can be a combination of all those things, which can be directly experienced through the mind, because your "awareness" is split into a seperate or secondary energy body.

... . just for a thought
if we may so . ...

:ty:

godbless
unto all always

God Ahmed

Don't you feel without proving, how to see what is truth I mean without any thinking of truth or false ?

The answer is no to all answers because thinking is needed to win from proving truth until someone proves something more which is true.

God Ahmed

I am talking about in the world of god of unseen, where god understands voice of humans mind so as the humans who sees spirits proves and win by proving them from mind speaking.

ukok102nak

Don't you feel without proving, how to see what is truth I mean without any thinking of truth or false ?

The answer is no to all answers because thinking is needed to win from proving truth until someone proves something more which is true.

I am talking about in the world of god of unseen, where god understands voice of humans mind so as the humans who sees spirits proves and win by proving them from mind speaking.

~;> that is
coming from your own answer also
when you said something before that your like a program if you could remember this words of yours
and what we meant by this is
are you not feeling your own truth when you put unto that situation

by the way
your not answering our previous question
as already knew that before how someone thought that the words
coming from your own brain traveled faster than you could ever imagine
though it depends upon your reflection

if its not to much to ask
why are you sounding like a gay or perhaps a maiden

:ty:

godbless
unto all always

God Ahmed

Rick.... there is a way to find out by fearing the spirits through fearing religion heif or new religion owner and spirits will automatically start saying through language of feeling what they are feared from or scared from.

Ukok....I don't understand what you are trying to say,lets have understandable debate,thanks.

interminable

منتظر

I am god ahmed.
Everything that u can see hear touch or smell or imagine isn't God
Simply because they are material and god isn't material or matter
GOD is a creator of matter

Matter or substance can divided into pieces
Having pieces means that one day didn't exist
And we know There IS NO TIME THAT GOD DIDN'T EXIST

That's why religions can't show u God

Besides if God could show himself to others where wasn't any need to prophets
But because God is greater than anything u can imagine because he's unlimited he chose some special individuals to bring his massages to others that have low potential of receiving revelation

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Everything that u can see hear touch or smell or imagine isn't God
Simply because they are material and god isn't material or matter
GOD is a creator of matter

You are confusing Him with the Higgs boson or some other scalar fields. i think.

Matter or substance can divided into pieces
Having pieces means that one day didn't exist
And we know There IS NO TIME THAT GOD DIDN'T EXIST

With "we", do you mean "you"?

Besides if God could show himself to others where wasn't any need to prophets
But because God is greater than anything u can imagine because he's unlimited he chose some special individuals to bring his massages to others that have low potential of receiving revelation

Yeah. God seems to need these middle men all the time. Instead of making the obvious (reveal Himself to everybody), He always likes secrecy. You know, communicating things to some people while nobody else is watching, and expecting us to believe them, for some reason.

The question, of course, is why we should accept the indirect revelation of a human who talked in secret with God, and not from God directly, if we have low potential to receive revelation, anyways.

Don't you think that if we do that, we might have low potential in other areas of cognition, instead? What is more likely?

Ciao

- viole

Last edited:

interminable

منتظر
You are confusing Him with the Higgs boson or some other scalar fields. i think.

With "we", do you mean "you"?

Yaeh. God seems to need these middle men all the time. Instead of making the obvious (reveal Himself to everybody), He always likes secrecy. You know, communicating things to some people while nobody else is watching, while expecting us to believe them.

The question, of course, is why we should accept the revelation of a human who talked in secret with God, and not from God directly, if we have low potential to receive revelation, anyways.

Don't you think that if we do that, we might have low potential in other areas of cognition?

Ciao

- viole
Sir can u tolerate an electricity generator that produces 1200megawatts and connect that to yourself???

Most of the revelation that occurred to prophet muhammad was among his companion not in secret

And notice that
FAITH IS SOMETHING that u should believe while something or part of it is hidden from u
If everything is clear for people FAITH would be meaningless

Look and think

الأنعام
وَلَوْ نَزَّلْنَا عَلَيْكَ كِتَابًا فِي قِرْطَاسٍ فَلَمَسُوهُ بِأَيْدِيهِمْ لَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا إِنْ هَٰذَا إِلَّا سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ
And even if We had sent down to you, [O Muhammad], a written scripture on a page and they touched it with their hands, the disbelievers would say, "This is not but obvious magic." (7)

الأنعام
وَقَالُوا لَوْلَا أُنزِلَ عَلَيْهِ مَلَكٌ وَلَوْ أَنزَلْنَا مَلَكًا لَّقُضِيَ الْأَمْرُ ثُمَّ لَا يُنظَرُونَ
And they say, "Why was there not sent down to him an angel?" But if We had sent down an angel, the matter would have been decided; then they would not be reprieved. (8)

Allah says if I sent down an angel I would kill them immediately because of their denial

God Ahmed

Interminable....if you see everything is a spirit you will better understand me in the sense unseen is god which is not a spirit until it is seen.

Don't you feel on Mars on other planet god name didn't existed and it will be humans of planet earth to introduce god name on planet Mars, god name introduced in the sense where creations existed of god with which god is known.

God is free available to everyone so don't you think god cares to know about everything and everyone specially ?

When god knows everyone and knows every action about humans and everything about humans why do he hide himself from humans. Don't you feel somewhere he is hiding from those who are for less time and becomes happy when seeing something special specially when humans see something miracles.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Sir can u tolerate an electricity generator that produces 1200megawatts and connect that to yourself???

I am not a sir, sir. I am a madam. And your 1200 MW are just a figment of your imagination.

Most of the revelation that occurred to prophet muhammad was among his companion not in secret

Oh, you are Muslim. Sorry. It is so easy to get confused,: most religions have their own brand of prophets that claim different things from their competition. Why you should believe one and not the other, is mind boggling to me.

And notice that
FAITH IS SOMETHING that u should believe while something or part of it is hidden from u
If everything is clear for people FAITH would be meaningless

I believe there is no God.. And I am my own prophet. i can easily sustain 0 MW power. Look, I can even write scriptures:

Viole 15:65 There is no God. Live with it.

Look and think

الأنعام
وَلَوْ نَزَّلْنَا عَلَيْكَ كِتَابًا فِي قِرْطَاسٍ فَلَمَسُوهُ بِأَيْدِيهِمْ لَقَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا إِنْ هَٰذَا إِلَّا سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ

What is this? A prescription from my doctor? :)

And even if We had sent down to you, [O Muhammad], a written scripture on a page and they touched it with their hands, the disbelievers would say, "This is not but obvious magic." (7)

الأنعام
وَقَالُوا لَوْلَا أُنزِلَ عَلَيْهِ مَلَكٌ وَلَوْ أَنزَلْنَا مَلَكًا لَّقُضِيَ الْأَمْرُ ثُمَّ لَا يُنظَرُونَ
And they say, "Why was there not sent down to him an angel?" But if We had sent down an angel, the matter would have been decided; then they would not be reprieved. (8)

Allah says if I sent down an angel I would kill them immediately because of their denial

I have been denying your God, or any other gods, for a few years now. Like many people. Your angel seems to be stuck in the traffic jam, I guess.

Ciao

- viole

interminable

منتظر
I am not a sir, sir. I am a madam. And your 1200 MW are just a figment of your imagination.

Oh, you are Muslim. Sorry. It is so easy to get confused,: most religions have their own brand of prophets that claim different things from their competition. Why you should believe one and not the other, is mind boggling to me.

I believe there is no God.. And I am my own prophet. i can easily sustain 0 MW power. Look, I can even write scriptures:

Viole 15:65 There is no God. Live with it.

What is this? A prescription from my doctor? :)

I have been denying your God, or any other gods, for a few years now. Like many people. Your angel seems to be stuck in the traffic jam, I guess.

Ciao

- viole
We believe in all prophets
Simply because all of them insisted on oneness of God
And why did I choose prophet muhammad
Simply because he is the last messenger and his eternal miracle still is among us

U can write that scripture but can u say that it is from God

Prophets all of them had their special miracles to prove their claims

But the door of pretext and justification is open forever
I just fear a day that there is no choice but to go to hell

And besides thank god there are some gnostics that we can trust them to reach god and remove every hesitation from our hearts

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
We believe in all prophets
Simply because all of them insisted on oneness of God
And why did I choose prophet muhammad
Simply because he is the last messenger and his eternal miracle still is among us

Nope. You probably believe in prophet Muhammad, because your environment believes that. An accident of birth. If you were born in Greece at the time of Socrates you would believe in Apollo.

Where are you from?

U can write that scripture but can u say that it is from God

Of course not. Since there isn't any. Believe me. i am the prophet of naturalism. I am in spiritual connection with many naturalistic forces ;)

Prophets all of them had their special miracles to prove their claims

They all do. Do you believe in the miracles performed by Hindus? If not, why not?

And I am sure God Himself would perforn even bigger ones. So, why does He stay hidden? Is He shy?

But the door of pretext and justification is open forever
I just fear a day that there is no choice but to go to hell

Really scary. Like the threat of not getting Christmas presents on account of my disbelief in Santa.

And besides thank god there are some gnostics that we can trust them to reach god and remove every hesitation from our hearts

I am a gnostic atheist. Thanks God, lol.

Ciao

- viole

interminable

منتظر
Nope. You probably believe in prophet Muhammad, because your environment believes that. An accident of birth. If you were born in Greece at the time of Socrates you would believe in Apollo.

Where are you from?

Of course not. Since there isn't any. Believe me. i am the prophet of naturalism. I am in spiritual connection with many naturalistic forces ;)

They all do. Do you believe in the miracles performed by Hindus? If not, why not?

And I am sure God Himself would perforn even bigger ones. So, why does He stay hidden? Is He shy?

Really scary. Like the threat of not getting Christmas presents on account of my disbelief in Santa.

I am a gnostic atheist. Thanks God, lol.

Ciao

- viole
I'm from Iran
But I'm clergyman and studied theological books

U don't know the meaning of miracle

Miracle is something that is performed by a request whatever it is
Simply u can't ask those Indian to do what u want

And again I told u everything that u can sense physically isn't God anymore so don't tell me why he's hidden

I'll create a topic and explain the existence of God in a simple way god willing

And this is weird that u can't see all these billion galaxies and expect god to show himself for u and perform for u a big miracle????!!!!!!!

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
I'm from Iran
But I'm clergyman and studied theological books

What a surprise. I am happy I hide the hair from my avatar. Kidding, lol.

As I said, your beliefs are likely driven by where you live. As it usually is the case. Think about it. Would you believe in Allah if you were born in Alabama?

U don't know the meaning of miracle

Of course I do. i have been a Christian for most of my life.

Miracle is something that is performed by a request whatever it is
Simply u can't ask those Indian to do what u want

i agree on the "whatever it is" comment.

And again I told u everything that u can sense physically isn't God anymore so don't tell me why he's hidden

He is hidden because He does not exist, I reckon.

I'll create a topic and explain the existence of God in a simple way god willing

So, if you fail, it was not God willing. Right?

Ciao

- viole

interminable

منتظر
What a surprise. I am happy I hide the hair from my avatar. As I said, your beliefs are likely driven by where you live. As it usually is the case. Think about it. Woukd you believe in Allah if you were born in Alabama?

Of course I do. i have been a Christian for most of my life.

i agree on the "whatever it is" comment.

He is hidden because He does not exist, I reckon.

So, if you fail, it was not God willing. Right?

Ciao

- viole
We aren't free to do everything
Maybe
It's god's will

And my connection's speed doesn't allow me to set setting on showing avatars