• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How "rare" (read "anomalous") could this be?

MichaelMD

This Post really centers around Quantum Entanglement (QM) and an Ether Model I have presented here before. QM has been known for a long time. In 1935 Einstein referred to it as "spooky action at a distance." Currently physics has no explanation for it. I will try to show that QM is a key unappreciated aspect of quantum physics.

The stability and orderliness of quantum systems such as structuring of atoms requires an underpinning matrix of elemental uniform quantum-building-block ether units, a vibrating continuum of linear transmissions that connect quantum units that are related and similar. (See the vast physics literature concerning QM.) -I claim this kind of effect is a central aspect of quantum physics. It is not a rare and peculiar "entanglement" process.

If someone wants to criticize posting this on an internet forum instead of submitting it to a peer-review publication. - I don't wish to go to the effort required to send manuscripts to multiple editors trying to find the one willing to publish this kind of material. It would too-abtrasively contradict too many basic assumptions and theories of the physics-consensus mainstream, which is entirely focused on the evidence they observe empirically.

MichaelMD

P.S.: Compare my Ether Model's straightforwardness with rival models, such as string theory with its eleven dimensions.