• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How often are teenagers supposed to masturbate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circle_One

I can and do wax my carrot from dawn till dusk, wet or dry, no sores have ever appeared. I suspect your allergic to a lotion ingredient like lanolin or sorbolene. Theres also the chance that you have herpes or genital warts. Either way I think you should see a doctor. Once you get those sores cleaned up you should get a casual job to reduce boredom and use up some excess energy. Also you mentioned scratches, you might want to trim those nails its much safer and more attractive. Doctor, manicure and employment the holy trinity of masturbation. If all else fails at lest you have disposable income to spend on hookers. :dancer:

Ok, I haven't been here for a while, however, I think I know T well enough to be able to say that I highly doubt his sores are from any form of STD. As far as getting a casual job, we all must remember that he is still in highschool (at least he was the last time I was here, haha), and in such a highschool that doesn't allow for much leeway.

What I think we're looking at here, in terms of sores, is simply the fact that perhaps he's masturbating the wrong way. Being a girl, I can't really help him in form. But what he needs here, ladies and gents, is help, advice and understanding. I do get that a lot of you are projecting this, but understand, I get T, and I adore him, and think he's just misunderstood by a lot of the people here.

T-Dawg, as for my advice, I don't think you should be worrying about how often or how many times a day you do it. As a teenage boy, basically whenever the mood grips you (metaphorically speaking ;)) is when you should act (provided you are able to). There is no set amount of times for how often a teenage boy masturbates. Some boys honestly don't at all. Some boys do it three times a day.

It's all about finding your own, particular niche. Whatever feels comfortable to you, is what you should be doing. You should, however, looking into some new sorts of lotion, however, if you are experiencings sores. As I'm pretty damn sure you've no STD, the fact that you're still experiencing sores might mean something that needs to be dealt with, with a doctor.

I do hope you're doing well!

Griggsy

The only boys who don't masturbate are the ones that die before they hit puberty. Both herpes and warts can be contracted at birth. I had three jobs while at high school, I'm not talking nine to five, just a few hours on the weekend.

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
I can and do wax my carrot from dawn till dusk, wet or dry, no sores have ever appeared. I suspect your allergic to a lotion ingredient like lanolin or sorbolene. Theres also the chance that you have herpes or genital warts. Either way I think you should see a doctor. Once you get those sores cleaned up you should get a casual job to reduce boredom and use up some excess energy. Also you mentioned scratches, you might want to trim those nails its much safer and more attractive. Doctor, manicure and employment the holy trinity of masturbation. If all else fails at lest you have disposable income to spend on hookers. :dancer:

I specifically said in the thread (I think) that I never used any sort of lubricant such as lotion. I'm also still unfortunately a virgin (in all ways possible unless you think of masturbation as losing your virginity), so herpes and genital warts are out of the question. I can't get a paying job at the college program I'm in. And I'm pretty sure I have to be at least 18 to buy hookers.

This is an old thread anyways, all of these problems disappeared months ago.

The only boys who don't masturbate are the ones that die before they hit puberty. Both herpes and warts can be contracted at birth. I had three jobs while at high school, I'm not talking nine to five, just a few hours on the weekend.
Er, yeah, knowing mom, I highly doubt she would have had any STDs. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.