• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How often are teenagers supposed to masturbate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
This must have been one heck of a close "friend" to share this personal information with you. ;)
Once can only wonder how Phil verified the claim. If someone told me they had done this 15 times in 24 hours I'd just smile and say, "Sure you did."

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
I don't really regret it, the questions had to be asked, but why bring them up again like this?

Why not? He saw an interesting thread that he wanted to comment on. It happens. His message was even a nice, polite, supporting one. There's nothing wrong with what Gerobbins did.

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
Why not? He saw an interesting thread that he wanted to comment on. It happens. His message was even a nice, polite, supporting one. There's nothing wrong with what Gerobbins did.

The conspiracy theorist inside of me suggests that he was intentionally trying to make me look bad, especially since there were TWO necro'ed threads on this same topic (one made by a guy who was banned in 2007) that just happened to have been necro'ed on the same day.

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
Remind me never to shake hands with you. :)

I wash my hands every time I masturbate during the day, and I don't usually touch my penis directly with my hand, I use a towel (for night, I generally don't bother to get up and do so, but I inevitably wash in the morning). (I got into the habit of washing my hands after each time as I noticed that if I tried really hard to sniff my hands, I could smell penis. Granted, it's probably just psychological and I doubt anyone will be sniffing my hands anyways, but it's a good practice.) :D

I would just suggest to not do it for a few days. No matter how bad the urge, you CAN control it. Try fasting, that takes away the urge too.

Renji

I haven't been getting sore or feeling pain from masturbation for months. This is an old thread, ignore the first several pages.

It is your body's mechanism to stop or "slow down" on masturbating. Usually, the normal or moderate period for masturbation is 1 to 2 times a week. If you don't want to have a penal cancer or premature production of semen, slow down a bit.

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
It is your body's mechanism to stop or "slow down" on masturbating. Usually, the normal or moderate period for masturbation is 1 to 2 times a week. If you don't want to have a penal cancer or premature production of semen, slow down a bit.

Erm... do you have any source/evidence for this claim? I've never even heard of these diseases you mention, and no one besides creationist quacks have thus far claimed that masturbation has health detriments.

Renji

Erm... do you have any source/evidence for this claim? I've never even heard of these diseases you mention, and no one besides creationist quacks have thus far claimed that masturbation has health detriments.

Evidence? sources? Well from my study. I study nursing and our professor discussed it on our anatomy and physiology (reproductive system health). That's how wonderful our body is, it has a mechanism to tell us to stop whenever there's something happening in it. Any other questions?;)

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
Evidence? sources? Well from my study. I study nursing and our professor discussed it on our anatomy and physiology (reproductive system health). That's how wonderful our body is, it has a mechanism to tell us to stop whenever there's something happening in it. Any other questions?;)

Um... my body tells me to keep doing it :D. All the pain and stuff the OP was about went away months ago :).

Renji

Um... my body tells me to keep doing it :D. All the pain and stuff the OP was about went away months ago :).

haha, naughty! Anyway, just keep it in moderation. Anything that is too much in our body could be bad:D. And anyway, it is not only creationists who says masturbation is bad. In medicine, chronic masturbation is considered bad.;)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
As often as needed when the moment is appropriate. Generally five times a week is considered ideal for the health benefits of ejaculation, such as a reduced chance of prostate problems and cancer. But with teen boys, 5 times a day is perfectly normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.