• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How often are teenagers supposed to masturbate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquitaine

This might seem like a lame suggestion (and I know that in other threads where you ask advice, I respond sarcastically, but here I'm being honest) but you gotta look at what's making you want to erm, choke the bishop.

From my experience (a 20 year old Male), it's mostly Hormonal. I assume for you the "drive" dissappears after you're finished, right?

Anyways, perhaps try new approaches to "quench your thirst". Now, getting a GF was mentioned, but since you don't got one, then maybe try to satisfy yourself by thought alone, without actually physically jerkin' the Gherkin.

Maybe go buy some erotic literature and read it when you feel your "drive" come on, and emmerse yourself in words & thoughts rather than physical action. Or maybe go for excercise or commit to a hobby to take your mind off it if you don't wanna "deal" with it directly.

:shrug:

Or you could think of it like this: it's only Hormones, it'll pass, don't give in.

^_^

Aquitaine

Mr Cheese said:
despite what many will tell you..... women excessively masturbate too (some)

Nonesense! Women don't do that!

Just like how they don't fart, and when they go to the toilet for a "number 2", nothing comes out, except flowers - d'uh!

You've been reading some Mysogynist Propaganda, is all!

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
I assume for you the "drive" dissappears after you're finished, right?
Usually. One time I was so horny that I did it twice in the same session before I felt better. The drive always comes back after a couple hours though :(. I would probably masturbate 5 or 6 times a day if I let myself.
Anyways, perhaps try new approaches to "quench your thirst". Now, getting a GF was mentioned, but since you don't got one, then maybe try to satisfy yourself by thought alone, without actually physically jerkin' the Gherkin.
That always makes me more horny :(. Is it possible to orgasm by thought?
Maybe go buy some erotic literature and read it when you feel your "drive" come on, and emmerse yourself in words & thoughts rather than physical action.
Even if I was able to buy that as a 16 year old college student, it would probably just make me more horny :(.
Or maybe go for excercise or commit to a hobby to take your mind off it if you don't wanna "deal" with it directly.
Keeping myself occupied sometimes works, until I get back... then I want to masturbate again...
Or you could think of it like this: it's only Hormones, it'll pass, don't give in.
I try to resist, but usually I can't. If I feel the urge when I'm alone in my room and not doing anything or when I'm under the covers, it doesn't take me very long to give in.

A

angellous_evangellous

At the rate you're goin' you're gunna wear the little sucker out before you are able to really get some mileage out of it.

A

angellous_evangellous

Hint: Don't tell any girls how often you choke the bishop.

dust1n

Zindīq

Nonesense! Women don't do that!

Just like how they don't fart, and when they go to the toilet for a "number 2", nothing comes out, except flowers - d'uh!

You've been reading some Mysogynist Propaganda, is all!

Some do...

Honestly, if you want to limit it, hang out with people for portions of your day. It comes from boredom. Write. Get on this forum, but never feel ashamed. The huge majority of people do it.

You should watch the movie 'Kinsey'.

Last edited:

Yes Man

Premium Member
I do notice a scab or a scratch or scar or something on my penis, and another sore beginning to form, but they somehow don't seem to be painful (unless I try to touch the sore shortly after masturbating).
I'd ease up on jerking it then.
How many times per day is a teenager male supposed to masturbate?
There's no one number that fits every guy.
I've heard claims that most young men will masturate several times a day,
Yes. :D
and other people say that it's a bad idea to masturbate more than once every couple days.
Although it can be nice to take a break once in a while and start up again, that statement sounds like pure balderdash to me.
On a related note, orgasm seems to last much longer and feels better when I haven't masturbated for more than a few hours, and masturbation somehow feels better when I give into the urge than when I do it willingly. Is this normal?
Sounds it.

gerobbins

What's your point?
I'm happy to say that masturbation is no longer painful :D. Well, sometimes I'll get temporary headaches, but nothing incredibly bad.

I do notice a scab or a scratch or scar or something on my penis, and another sore beginning to form, but they somehow don't seem to be painful (unless I try to touch the sore shortly after masturbating).

How many times per day is a teenager male supposed to masturbate? I've heard claims that most young men will masturate several times a day, and other people say that it's a bad idea to masturbate more than once every couple days.
I feel the urge to masturbate several times a day (I'd probably go four or five times a day if I wasn't afraid of hurting my penis), is it safe to do it whenever I feel like it, or should I try to restrict myself?
(On a related note, orgasm seems to last much longer and feels better when I haven't masturbated for more than a few hours, and masturbation somehow feels better when I give into the urge than when I do it willingly. Is this normal?)

PS: Please don't move this to the eros room, I can't see the stuff in there (they kicked me out a couple days after letting me in :(). This isn't eros room material, I mean come on, it's not like I posted pictures :D.

Don't sweat it. Its normal

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Teens should masturbate at least 15 to 20 times per each 24 hour period. Anything less, and they are at risk of becoming nymphomaniacs due to unresolved teen horniness.

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
Don't sweat it. Its normal

You... YOU NECROMANCER!!!

Seriously, WTF is with new accounts necroing threads that haven't been replied to in months?!? You realize how offensive that is?

(If this was an accident, just don't do it again. Please read the dates on threads before replying and delete your reply if you notice that the thread is really really old.)

To answer my question, the appropriate time seems to be roughly 3-4 times a day, using only the imagination (I find I need it more often if I use visual stimulants).

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery

Seriously, WTF is with new accounts necroing threads that haven't been replied to in months?!? You realize how offensive that is?

(If this was an accident, just don't do it again. Please read the dates on threads before replying and delete your reply if you notice that the thread is really really old.)

To answer my question, the appropriate time seems to be roughly 3-4 times a day, using only the imagination (I find I need it more often if I use visual stimulants).
My guess is that you have developed a rather healthy fixation. In my view, anything over once a day, even at your age, is a bit over the top. Do try to get out more.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Being ambidextrous is as important as how often

the-dangers-of-masterbation-cefjfhimgijncefj1.jpg

gerobbins

What's your point?

What is a NECROMANCER? and why do you care if I respond to an old thread? What is the big deal?

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
What is a NECROMANCER? and why do you care if I respond to an old thread? What is the big deal?

... Seriously, man? Not only are you intentionally insulting me by necroing an old thread, you're pretending it's no big deal?!?

(By the way, "necroing" is a term for posting in really old threads, which raises them back to the top of the list. It's named that way because you're raising threads from the dead when they're supposed to be dead. It's really rude, especially with awkward topics like this.)

gerobbins

What's your point?
... Seriously, man? Not only are you intentionally insulting me by necroing an old thread, you're pretending it's no big deal?!?

(By the way, "necroing" is a term for posting in really old threads, which raises them back to the top of the list. It's named that way because you're raising threads from the dead when they're supposed to be dead. It's really rude, especially with awkward topics like this.)

You need to relax, how was I suppose to know the thread was dead? There is nothing awkward about the topic either. I am sorry if I hit a nerve there.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
T-Dawg, if a resurrected thread is uninteresting, it will die again. You don't help your complaint by posting in the very thread you wish would die.

And always remember. What you post on the internet is like a tattoo.
Don't do it if your going to regret it.

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
T-Dawg, if a resurrected thread is uninteresting, it will die again. You don't help your complaint by posting in the very thread you wish would die.

And always remember. What you post on the internet is like a tattoo.
Don't do it if your going to regret it.

I don't really regret it, the questions had to be asked, but why bring them up again like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.