• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How much time do you spend here?

Cassiopia

Sugar and Spice
I admit I am an infrequent poster here. Partly that is because I work and travel a lot. I found it frustrating that if you are off line for just a few hours threads you are interested in might grow and then there is simply no time to catch up and continue a meaningful conversation. Maybe it's just me. I like to give thoughtful replies but find that either I just don't have time or that the debate has always moved on making whatever I originally wanted to say redundant.

But clearly this is not a problem for a lot of people who frequent this board. So my question is, how much time do people actually spend here? And how does that work? Do you read and post while you are at work or do you set aside certain times to spend at RF?

Skwim

Veteran Member
This much,
820817.jpg

which is far too much

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
So my question is, how much time do people actually spend here? And how does that work? Do you read and post while you are at work or do you set aside certain times to spend at RF?

Ooh! She went there! :eek: I think it's time to back away. Srsly, until recently, too much time. Too many evenings, too many hours on a weekend, and too much time during the day, having a boring job being a desk-jockey-seat-warmer.

ratikala

Istha gosthi
While I work online, I also open RF in one tab. So you can say "a lot of time". :D

snap :namaste .....and look back every so often to see if anything interesting is going on :D

more constructive conversations please I am also a little tired of the competative noncence I think Id rather listen to bhajan kirtan etc , ....so the more competative things get the less time I am spending !

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
snap :namaste .....and look back every so often to see if anything interesting is going on :D
Exactly, Rf is more addictive than Facebook.

more constructive conversations please I am also a little tired of the competative noncence
Same here, they are lot more time consuming with no results and it destroys mental peace. Also people (sometimes I am also one :D) debate with ego.I now try to ignore such threads. :)

ratikala

Istha gosthi
namaste sumit ji ,
Exactly, Rf is more addictive than Facebook.

I can only think of one good use for face book , send bhajans to my freinds :D

Same here, they are lot more time consuming with no results and it destroys mental peace. Also people (sometimes I am also one :D) debate with ego.I now try to ignore such threads. :)

jai jai , ... so now you are very wise ;) .......and very happy :D jai ho !